• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay, so we all can agree that potato salad is trash, right?

Also, deep dish pizza sucks outside of Illinois, hot dogs are the best here, and Portillo's should ONLY be experienced in Illinois.
My mom grew up in Illinois and she always talks up how amazing the pizza is in Chicago. Maybe one day I'll be able to taste it for myself.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My mom grew up in Illinois and she always talks up how amazing the pizza is in Chicago. Maybe one day I'll be able to taste it for myself.
I’ve only been to Chicago once but I can attest that there is amazing pizza there.

We can all agree that peanut butter is the worst food ever.
On its own, ehh. Used on stuff, nope.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I only like a very specific hot dog.

A Cincinnati style chili dog in a golden, warm bun covered in thin chili, hot sauce and grated cheddar cheese. With a side of crackers.

Otherwise, hot dogs are just bad sausages.
Everyone here who doesn't like hotdogs has obviously never had a Skyline cheese coney:
I KNEW THAT I ****ING LIKED YOU.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
****ing hate buns

like i really ****ing hate buns

hot dog and hamburger. they just suck. and everyone goes "oh well you just haven't tried it semi toasted with flax seed and some garlic herb dipped in melted butter" but **** you

I hate you if you say this to me

D

Deleted member

Us Londoners dine on only the finest cuisine available, such as:
-Fish and Chips
-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
****ing hate buns

like i really ****ing hate buns

hot dog and hamburger. they just suck. and everyone goes "oh well you just haven't tried it semi toasted with flax seed and some garlic herb dipped in melted butter" but **** you

I hate you if you say this to me
I mean, I've always been more of a butt guy but if you prefer b--

Oh. We're still talking food.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

He did disown me. My birth name is not Cla. I was adopted at 16 by my stepfather and had my name changed.

It was for more than just culinary opinions but yeah he got really mad by how many foods I disliked
Oh, I'm sorry about that, wasn't aware of your situation and I didn't intend to make fun of it
No one I know likes potato salad.
You know me. Checkmate.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I'm gonna food rant. I hate burgers but I see the general consensus here is that burgers are good so as someone that makes burgers for his friends all the time LISTEN THE **** UP

It doesn't matter how much you season it, or marinate it, or how rare it is, or how quality the meat is, DO NOT SERVE BEEF AS SOON AS IT IS DONE COOKING

LET BEEF SIT. The flavor will not be present in beef that you immediately bite into, let it rest and let all the juices get trapped inside, otherwise your meat will quickly dry out and lose flavor halfway through the meal

This has been a PSA on how to properly ****ing cook, thank you

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh wow, I completely missed your post lol. I don't know how I'd live without Skyline.
I actually slightly prefer Goldstar because their chili isn't as sweet but they're the same freaking thing.

When I went on vacation to Florida to see my grandparents we went driving and randomly found a Skyline Chili off the main road and turned right the **** around to go back and eat there. Every wall was covered in Ohio team memorabilia and school pennants, and my high school was right there above the cashier.

My favorite part of visiting Florida had absolutely nothing to do with Florida.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm gonna food rant. I hate burgers but I see the general consensus here is that burgers are good so as someone that makes burgers for his friends all the time LISTEN THE **** UP

It doesn't matter how much you season it, or marinate it, or how rare it is, or how quality the meat is, DO NOT SERVE BEEF AS SOON AS IT IS DONE COOKING

LET BEEF SIT. The flavor will not be present in beef that you immediately bite into, let it rest and let all the juices get trapped inside, otherwise your meat will quickly dry out and lose flavor halfway through the meal

This has been a PSA on how to properly ****ing cook, thank you
THANK YOU.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
tfw your opponent gets greedy and jumps off the stage to try and spike you but ****s up their own recovery

*laughs in robot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom