• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
PB&J with some bacon. Deee-lish! /s
It actually is. Peanut butter and bacon go well together.

There's a food cart near me that does nothing but unique PB&J sandwiches, with bacon and chicken and all sorts of other mixes. You can do a lot with PB&J or PB&honey combinations.

D

Deleted member

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
It actually is. Peanut butter and bacon go well together.

There's a food cart near me that does nothing but unique PB&J sandwiches, with bacon and chicken and all sorts of other mixes. You can do a lot with PB&J or PB&honey combinations.
Well to be fair, I don't actually like PB&J to begin with so maybe I'm the real weird one here...

(Go ahead and @ me everyone, see if I care!)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I love bacon, but feel guilty about it, like with all meat. I long for the day when labgrown meat becomes economically viable on a large scale.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It is going to be difficult to change my mind about bacon. I just do not like it. It feels too greasy.
I also do not like Hot Dogs either.
I only like a very specific hot dog.

A Cincinnati style chili dog in a golden, warm bun covered in thin chili, hot sauce and grated cheddar cheese. With a side of crackers.

Otherwise, hot dogs are just bad sausages.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
List of things I dislike that my father has quite literally threatened to disown me for:

Peanut butter
Hamburgers
Rolls
Toast
Any sort of sandwich
Cheesecake
Potato salad

D

Deleted member

It is somewhat uncommon, you're not gonna find it anywhere that isn't a major city in both the U.S. or Canada, aside from a few exceptions.
Oh, I see. We have that in, like, every town that exists. At least 3 per square kilometers

D

Deleted member

List of things I dislike that my father has quite literally threatened to disown me for:

Peanut butter
Hamburgers
Rolls
Toast
Any sort of sandwich
Cheesecake
Potato salad
I’m not sure who we’re supposed to sympathise with here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I like hot dogs but only if they're overcooked.
Rolls
I can't believe you almost got disowned for not having a fat fetish.

D

Deleted member

I also do not like Hot Dogs either.
tbf most brands and places that have hot dogs kinda suck as soon as you're anywhere above 13 years old. You gotta go for the preemo deli-brand franks or restaurants that specialize in them if you want a good one.
Side note, Chicago dogs are the bomb.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
He's 100% right and I'd have disowned you already for that so be glad your daddy is merciful
He did disown me. My birth name is not Cla. I was adopted at 16 by my stepfather and had my name changed.

It was for more than just culinary opinions but yeah he got really mad by how many foods I disliked

Jasper the Tourist

Smash Apprentice
A Jigglypuff recently KOd my Ganondorf at 60% end of stage with her B-air.
I am happy for the ‘Puff mains though.
I main Jiggs, and I usually struggle with Ganon cuz he can kill me in two hits if I'm not careful, although I have pulled off the very thing you just said. I usually go for bair or sing>fsmash for a kill.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, so we all can agree that potato salad is trash, right?

Also, deep dish pizza sucks outside of Illinois, hot dogs are the best here, and Portillo's should ONLY be experienced in Illinois.
I love potato salad, except when certain heathens put chunks of egg in it what the hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom