• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well when she either sees my name pop up on the messages or meets with me to buy it then I'm sure she'll figure it out.
really would rather not see her again but the sticks on that controller are so good I can't live without it
Challenge her to a 1v1 match of Melee for ownership.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Well when she either sees my name pop up on the messages or meets with me to buy it then I'm sure she'll figure it out.
really would rather not see her again but the sticks on that controller are so good I can't live without it
Dude, don’t be afraid to go full barbarian if that’s what it takes to get what’s yours back.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Dude, don’t be afraid to go full barbarian if that’s what it takes to get what’s yours back.
Y'know, I don't think I've commented on how you have the ****ing G monster for your avatar.

Much respect.

D

Deleted member

If Banjo does get in I can't wait for the memes about Banjo surviving the Grinch Leak.

Incineroar: *Laughs* "You're already dead Banjo"

Banjo: "No u" *Spikes Incineroar off the Stage*

Banjo: "Guh-Huh! Thanks Ken it's nice to finally be in Smash!"

Incineroar" *Shoots a death glare at them both* "H-How could YOU Survive?!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Y'know, I don't think I've commented on how you have the ****ing G monster for your avatar.

Much respect.
Thanks! It was from one of the concept art images I found. You can find the rest of the forms too but G3 is easily the most badass.

D

Deleted member

No her bair range got nerfed. Nair is her best kill option after linking a few forward airs beforehand.
only bair if you jump over them and hit them in the back so it'll be safe on shield. she's very risky to play.
just bair bro

D

Deleted member

I made something... "special" in Minecraft.
2019-02-19_18.43.15.png
2019-02-19_18.52.21.png

No, it does not act like a pig. It is named "Arig".

D

Deleted member

The current poll just makes me believe that SmashBoards has an agenda against us breakfast sausage eaters and I'm personally offended by that.
Bacon is disgusting, someone please save me.
Okay I wouldn't go that far.

D

Deleted member

That's been my mode of operation for a while.

In and before high school, before I came out of my shell and actually made friends with lots more people I liked and decided to try and become more open minded as time goes on throughout my life, I was kind of a bigot. An incel, even, because nobody really liked me and I was attention starved (which kinda fed back into it).

*shudder* I've had to learn that my younger days aren't representative of who I am now.
I know what it feels like. Some 4 or 5 years ago, I wasn't the best of people.
I bought into a lot of "le evil sjws" and "only two genders" narratives due to the circles I frequented. Most of it was due to me joining certain online circles when I was a timid introvert in a new school with no friends.
I said a lot of **** I regret and I might have hurt others aling the way as well. I try to forget that stuff but I think it's also important to remember that anyone can change.
Honestly, my irl friends took way too much of my bull**** but I'm glad they always called me out on it. It's part to them that I am who I am now.
The other parts would be me starting to listen to others and being more acceptive of concepts I didn't understand. If I didn't understand the point of something? So what? If it makes some people happy to identify that way, how does it harm me? And some of those things that I once didn't understand have now crossed my mind as genuine "what if I am like that?".
It was a process of unlearning and learning. Unlearning my internal bigotry and the fake narratives I was taught. And learning how to understand why others feel certain things make them feel good about themselves and why things I thought were inoffensive could be incredibly harmful.

Look back at your younger self and think of how much you've improved and how strong you'd punch that little ****head if you could go back in time.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
I’m not even going to lie, I just about cried while watching this video. Props to strontiummuffin for creating such a wonderful video that covers the legacy of Smash.

D

Deleted member

I know what it feels like. Some 4 or 5 years ago, I wasn't the best of people.
I bought into a lot of "le evil sjws" and "only two genders" narratives due to the circles I frequented. Most of it was due to me joining certain online circles when I was a timid introvert in a new school with no friends.
I said a lot of **** I regret and I might have hurt others aling the way as well. I try to forget that stuff but I think it's also important to remember that anyone can change.
Honestly, my irl friends took way too much of my bull**** but I'm glad they always called me out on it. It's part to them that I am who I am now.
The other parts would be me starting to listen to others and being more acceptive of concepts I didn't understand. If I didn't understand the point of something? So what? If it makes some people happy to identify that way, how does it harm me? And some of those things that I once didn't understand have now crossed my mind as genuine "what if I am like that?".
It was a process of unlearning and learning. Unlearning my internal bigotry and the fake narratives I was taught. And learning how to understand why others feel certain things make them feel good about themselves and why things I thought were inoffensive could be incredibly harmful.

Look back at your younger self and think of how much you've improved and how strong you'd punch that little ****head if you could go back in time.
I was so annoying when I was young back then. Remember how much NZ drama I caused, that cause users to still block me to this day? I am glad you managed to change for the better.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The current poll just makes me believe that SmashBoards has an agenda against us breakfast sausage eaters and I'm personally offended by that.
What're you talking about? We've basically always got a sausage party in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom