• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Because I love the character design and voice.

I played MK1-3 as a kid but pretty much skipped all the others until MKvDC. Then I retroactively got into the MK lore and fell in love with the franchise again when MK9 came out. For whatever reason, in MK9 I gravitated toward Mileena, Scorpion and Rain, and in MKX I just became a flat-out Mileena main. I love her actress, I love her design, I love her fatalities and moves where she just crunches you
That’s cool, kind of sweet how your interest for her developed. She is a cool character.
I look forward to being able to play MK.
Not because of the gore, but the gameplay looks really good, and Johnny Cage the lore and story is really interesting.
Also funny dialogue.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If I’m honest, I don’t have much to add to conversations like this sense I’m Christian, but I will say that any Christian who makes fun of your or anything along those lines, then that’s honestly extremely hypocritical. Do whatever you want. I don’t iwn your life and neither do they.
Your religion doesn't determine how much you add to the thread. And this isn't a contest to see who can add the most.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
A S C E N D E D: upgrade Black Shadow and Elma to playable cause both F-Zero and Xenoblade deserve a second rep

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Casual reminder: politics and religion is considered a no-go zone. It’s fine now but please keep it at a bare minimum.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i mean

im straight
im whiter than wii fit trainer

i aint really feel that powerful but maybe thats because im a manlet :drshrug:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
i spent two weeks in japan living off very little besides 7/11 cheesy hotdogs for breakfast so those'll do
When I was in Geneva, Switzerland last year, there was a small grocery store across the street from the hotel that sold these weird microwavable burgers that I ate for many meals because they were cheap, and otherwise food is really expensive when you don't have a kitchen to cook things.

I don't think burger meat is supposed to be white on the inside... or leave a weird feeling in your mouth/on your hands even hours after you've brushed your teeth/washed your hands... but it tasted alright, and I'm still alive and well.

D

Deleted member

Physical Joke: Nintendo employees come to people's houses and beat them up while being dressed up as Waluigi and Isaac
Professor Oak: is a Pokémon Professor who lives and works at his research lab in Pallet Town of the Kanto region. According to Professor Elm, Oak concentrates on Pokémon and human relationships as a profession.
Professor Oak works in his Laboratory in Pallet Town with his aides. He gave Red and Blue their Starter Pokémon in Pokémon Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen. He is an idol to many Trainers and researchers, including Professor Elm, and always plays an important supporting role in the many games that he appears in.
He was a childhood friend of Agatha. They remained good friends and top-class Pokémon Trainers until Oak stopped battling and became interested in Pokémon research. Agatha said that he became soft and started to regard him as a fool. However, Oak still affiliates with the Pokémon League as an adviser.
Professor Oak was always well known in Kanto but in Generation II he became more of a celebrity, a "star Pokémon Researcher". He became famous in Johto because of his Radio Show with DJ Mary. He was going to turn down the show at first but Mary's energy and persistence wore him down. Ethan/Kris first met him visiting the home of Mr. Pokémon, another of Oak's childhood friends. Later he grants the young Trainer access to Mt. Silver, a place which only the finest Pokémon Trainers may enter, after the player has earned all the Badges in Johto and later Kanto.
Professor Oak has many old friends. One of them is Kurt, a Poké Ball smith from Azalea Town and another is Professor Elmwho used to be Oak's assistant.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But seriously, out of all the characters I wanted in Smash, I wanted Toad and Starfy in for the longest
Toad because we kinda lack a character who represents the wacky powerups the Mario series has, and Starfy because he's Starfy. And I liked the DS game.

Speaking of which, can we localize the first 4 Starfy games?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
we've talked about this
Ugh. Fine.

"I'm a cisgendered stereotypically straight man who can admit the occasional boy is cute and actually finds some more masculine traits on a woman or transwoman to be very attractive." There.

Doesn't matter anyway since I'm arelationship or whatever that category's called.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
stop posting charlie brown or else you're gonna remind me of this ****

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
We come from similar backgrounds I think and I also struggled coping with my family’s views (my grandfather was a straight up racist. Like chasing African Americans out of his supermarket in the 90’s with a stick).

I wouldn’t put too much energy on trying to make up for your family’s shortcomings. They have their beliefs and the best you can do is show them a good example. They are them and you are you. The You is what matters. Yeah, they raised you until adulthood but that’s so you can become your own person... not a carbon copy of your family.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Keep fighting the good fight.
Thank you, fellow Buckeye. It's refreshing to hear that in words.

Or, read it. Whatever.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I have a few books. One that contains every comic from the 80's another called Peanuts Classics, and several small collections.
My dad would collect them when he was a kid, and he had boxes full of them. I kinda just inherited his collection and grew up reading them. But I love comics in general, Peanuts and Calvin & Hobbes are my very favorites.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
lost a gamecube controller sometime ago, just found out my ex-fiance had it and is currently selling it on letgo

I'm about to buy it
Is she going to know it's you buying it?

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
lost a gamecube controller sometime ago, just found out my ex-fiance had it and is currently selling it on letgo

I'm about to buy it
I love it when people get back at someone who did them wrong. Buy that **** now!

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Well when she either sees my name pop up on the messages or meets with me to buy it then I'm sure she'll figure it out.
really would rather not see her again but the sticks on that controller are so good I can't live without it
An authentic GameCube controller with good sticks?

Get a sword, dress like King Arthur, and get that thing back by any means necessary.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well when she either sees my name pop up on the messages or meets with me to buy it then I'm sure she'll figure it out.
really would rather not see her again but the sticks on that controller are so good I can't live without it
Well I'm kind of confrontational when it comes to people who wronged me. I'd get too excited to do it.

But maybe have a friend she doesn't know pick it up, if there are any she didn't meet.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Get a Longshot and snatch it back.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Been a while since the Elma gang posted...

I now declare myself a member of the Poppi Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom