• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Bacon is Gross Gang.
I am in the gang. Are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Because I love the character design and voice.

I played MK1-3 as a kid but pretty much skipped all the others until MKvDC. Then I retroactively got into the MK lore and fell in love with the franchise again when MK9 came out. For whatever reason, in MK9 I gravitated toward Mileena, Scorpion and Rain, and in MKX I just became a flat-out Mileena main. I love her actress, I love her design, I love her fatalities and moves where she just crunches you with her ****ing unhinged jaw. I love her naivety and brashness like a fallen Disney princess trope, and I love that basically every character intro involves her getting mocked for it then saying she'll tear out their throat.

I was so focused on playing Mileena that if she's not in MK11 I basically have to learn someone new from the ground up. I surprisingly didn't play much of any other character after like the first month of owning the game. #rightfulkahnum
I was kinda the same. I started out watching older kids play MK2 when I was a literal snot-nosed toddler, got interested and played 1, 2 & trilogy then didn’t get back in until MKvDC due to being a comic nerd. I was super into MK9 when that came out.

As far as mains I’m partial to Liu Kang, Johnny Cage and Goro.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

Sausage is gross though
Yeah maybe if you're just eating that Jimmy Dean **** you get for 3 bucks at the supermarket. Learn how to make them yourself and your life will be changed forever.
You don't have to make them that morning either, they stay good in the freezer for a good couple of months.

D

Deleted member

No her bair range got nerfed. Nair is her best kill option after linking a few forward airs beforehand.
only bair if you jump over them and hit them in the back so it'll be safe on shield. she's very risky to play.
A Jigglypuff recently KOd my Ganondorf at 60% end of stage with her B-air.
I am happy for the ‘Puff mains though.

D

Deleted member

Bacon is good depending on the circumstances but please stop putting it in every pizza, it weighs so much and I want to be able to eat at least 10 different toppings tyvm

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I know what it feels like. Some 4 or 5 years ago, I wasn't the best of people.
I bought into a lot of "le evil sjws" and "only two genders" narratives due to the circles I frequented. Most of it was due to me joining certain online circles when I was a timid introvert in a new school with no friends.
I said a lot of **** I regret and I might have hurt others aling the way as well. I try to forget that stuff but I think it's also important to remember that anyone can change.
Honestly, my irl friends took way too much of my bull**** but I'm glad they always called me out on it. It's part to them that I am who I am now.
The other parts would be me starting to listen to others and being more acceptive of concepts I didn't understand. If I didn't understand the point of something? So what? If it makes some people happy to identify that way, how does it harm me? And some of those things that I once didn't understand have now crossed my mind as genuine "what if I am like that?".
It was a process of unlearning and learning. Unlearning my internal bigotry and the fake narratives I was taught. And learning how to understand why others feel certain things make them feel good about themselves and why things I thought were inoffensive could be incredibly harmful.

Look back at your younger self and think of how much you've improved and how strong you'd punch that little ****head if you could go back in time.
Yeah. There are some parts of the internet that suck, and mask bigotry and prejudice as jokes. Those are the worst, because if you call them out they call you triggered or not getting a joke. It sucks, especially when little kids irl actually make those jokes.

D

Deleted member

I guess this is a good time to ask: are there any other countries with Pizza Rotations/Rodizios? Because if not, ya'll ate missi g the best way to eat pizza.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Vegetarian Gang? Help?
If you get your bacon from Evil Demon Kings of Porkness, then it's ethically obtained.

Real talk though I've actually considered going vegetarian before. I have full respect to anyone who decides to. I'll personally at least start trying to cut down my personal meat consumption, but it's sometimes hard to get through the day without a hearty source of protein.

D

Deleted member

Bacon is good depending on the circumstances but please stop putting it in every pizza, it weighs so much and I want to be able to eat at least 10 different toppings tyvm
Every pizza place near me will pile bacon onto your pizza if you order it, as in at least 1 and a half slices of bacon per slice of pizza.
I'm not an expert on pizza toppings but that seems like an unreasonable amount of bacon.
I don’t like *crispy* bacon
If my bacon is not at least slightly burnt then it is useless to me.

D

Deleted member

Shish.
Say "bacon is gross", say "bacon is gross", say
I don’t like *crispy* bacon
I do not like any kind of Bacon.

I think I need to stop.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I guess this is a good time to ask: are there any other countries with Pizza Rotations/Rodizios? Because if not, ya'll ate missi g the best way to eat pizza.
Not sure if your from good ol America, but it does exist there, and in my state as well.

But I'm in the suburbs, and not in the city, so I never had it.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if your from good ol America, but it does exist there, and in my state as well.

But I'm in the suburbs, and not in the city, so I never had it.
Shish is from Brazil, if you are curious.
Is Shish good at soccer?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This is one of the more wholesome wars to break out in this thread.

Usually when I'm making bacon for sandwiches or breakfast or whatever I make one extra piece to split it in half and give it to my dogs. They stand RIGHT at my feet the moment the skillet hits the stove now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom