• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna food rant. I hate burgers but I see the general consensus here is that burgers are good so as someone that makes burgers for his friends all the time LISTEN THE **** UP

It doesn't matter how much you season it, or marinate it, or how rare it is, or how quality the meat is, DO NOT SERVE BEEF AS SOON AS IT IS DONE COOKING

LET BEEF SIT. The flavor will not be present in beef that you immediately bite into, let it rest and let all the juices get trapped inside, otherwise your meat will quickly dry out and lose flavor halfway through the meal

This has been a PSA on how to properly ****ing cook, thank you
What is your favorite food? I am just curious.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I wish y'all could all experience lousiana food, or at the very least some REALLY authentic soul food.
We have it good here in terms of food but really bad in terms of sodomy laws
What is your favorite food? I am just curious.
Probably either buffalo wings or gumbo

or rice and gravy

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Northeast PA doesn't really have signature food dishes or anything, but man.

If you head out west to Pittsburgh? Primanti Brothers sandwiches are to die for. Almost certainly incredibly unhealthy for you, but my god who even cares.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is the most early 2000s internet page of the thread.

D

Deleted member

Probably either buffalo wings or gumbo
Buffalo Wings are gross for me, but I think a lot of people I know like it.
Gumbo is very good, that is one thing we can agree on when it comes to food.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Edit: Awkward.
Of course people saw that.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I actually slightly prefer Goldstar because their chili isn't as sweet but they're the same freaking thing.

When I went on vacation to Florida to see my grandparents we went driving and randomly found a Skyline Chili off the main road and turned right the **** around to go back and eat there. Every wall was covered in Ohio team memorabilia and school pennants, and my high school was right there above the cashier.

My favorite part of visiting Florida had absolutely nothing to do with Florida.
I don't really have an opinion on Goldstar, but it's really just because there legitimately aren't very many around where I live. I can only think of one location off the top of my head and it's so far out of my way that it's not worth driving to. I think I've only been there once and it was so long ago that I don't even remember it.

But yea, I know Skyline's been branching out of Ohio, but I had no idea they were that far south. That's pretty rad though.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I just really like food. I learned how to cook just so I could make good food, then I took culinary classes so I could learn how to do it better.
It's probably the #1 reason why I'm kind of fat :4diddy:
Please say you meant bun.
Those spider girls that are popular nowadays must get him all hot and bothered.
Gttfw+64+life+is+pain+_8b20da371248f31507d1a0317b8d5c6c.png

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don't really have an opinion on Goldstar, but it's really just because there legitimately aren't very many around where I live. I can only think of one location off the top of my head and it's so far out of my way that it's not worth driving to. I think I've only been there once and it was so long ago that I don't even remember it.

But yea, I know Skyline's been branching out of Ohio, but I had no idea they were that far south. That's pretty rad though.
Neither did we, which is why we were so excited to find one by accident.

There was a Skyline right next to my house growing up and a Goldstar right next to my grandparents' house, which we went to, like, all the time. Now that I'm in Oregon I get really ****ing excited over well-made coney dogs.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of Seafood Pyra Pyra I had crabs recently but I was at my moms house in bum **** Chesapeake and when my dad got the legs, they were dissapointing. The legs we get in Virginia Beach are WAY better. Bigger with waaay more meat.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think I’ve been drugged and then dragged into another dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.