• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The image posted does not reflect the core values of Smashboards or the Smash Community. We removed the image to protect the integrity of Smash's brand as a title for all audiences. We sincerely apologize to all our members.
My experience with Peach and Daisy mains summed up in one image.
- funny picture of side special -

Last edited by a moderator:

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
So do Dedede mains.
I find Link mains are the most troublesome. I've never fought one that fights aggressively like the rare Toon Link main, or does cool setups like Young Link mains (there are bad Young Links too, that just spam). The issue with Link mains is that they always have to run away, never use tilts, and at least half that I've fought (different opponents, not different matches), have taken one stock away and then stalled for the rest of the match, it's ridiculous.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Daisy's issue in Ultimate is she only has some hurtbox differences due to some animations.

...That's literally it. She's the most cloney clone that ever been done cloned. Not even Dark Pit can say that.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Not paying money for another controller for premium price
Your decision. Outside of the XB1 controller though, the Switch's pro controller is my favorite one made. I think it's worth the price of entry if you're going to be playing games that need more than joycons.

There are also much cheaper peripherals you can plug into the USB-C slot to use non-Nintendo controllers. My brother bought one to use his Xbox controller for FighterZ.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I find Link mains are the most troublesome. I've never fought one that fights aggressively like the rare Toon Link main, or does cool setups like Young Link mains (there are bad Young Links too, that just spam). The issue with Link mains is that they always have to run away, never use tilts, and at least half that I've fought (different opponents, not different matches), have taken one stock away and then stalled for the rest of the match, it's ridiculous.
I was making a neutral-B oriented joke.

D

Deleted member

Its in-fighting animations are at least good, MK can't say that to save its life :^)
Look 12 seconds in and repeat that to yourself. LMFAO. Also, you didn't even look at MK11 gameplay which is Jumpforce's equivalent in time frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom