• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I tried playing Golf in Wii Sports once.

I hit the ball and it went in the opposite direction on a hill heading towards the hole. As in, I hit it and it went backwards when I wasn't facing backwards.

Physics. How do they work?

D

Deleted member

honestly idk what i would do if there weren't new releases every ten minutes lmao

like that sounds dumb but life is boring when im not anticipating something

like i have friends and **** and im a functional human being, but it's fun to wake up and think "oh one day closer to endgame" rather then "another day i guess", makes everyday feel just a bit more special

D

Deleted member

dude im only 20 and I already live on my own and have an ex-fiance I dont want to know wtf is gonna happen in the next 10 years
uber drive.jpg
Grandpapa don't think he's posting on Smashboards.

Grandpapa KNOWS he is ;)

Been a Kirby main since '99... today, in 2019, Grandpapa is omniscient
Remember when you wanted to bang vaanrose? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

D

Deleted member

honestly idk what i would do if there weren't new releases every ten minutes lmao

like i have friends and **** and im a functional human being, but it's fun to wake up and think "oh one day closer to endgame" rather then "another day i guess", makes everyday feel just a bit more special
Huh, I guess that's why I like gacha games so much. There's always something new every day

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Real talk, that's me. But mainly because I'm depressed and need things to look forward to. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Noipoi

Howdy!

I've never seen another being sum up my life so accurately before.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I mean, the pro controller's a thing.

I actually really, really like the Switch's pro controller. Made Splatoon 2 so much more fun to play than Splatoon.
Not paying money for another controller for premium price

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Remember when you wanted to bang vaanrose? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I don't remember this at all LOL

Youth these days can be frightening. You millennials sure are wild. Or are you Generation Z? So many terms for us old folk to handle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom