• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Honestly I don’t get that many matchups that lag incessantly or have items and normal stages. I have my stuff set, and I get what I search for almost 99% of he time.

I would have to assume it’s because of my internet? I have a 5G netgear router and have a great connection.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We could go back to debating whether Erdrick counts as a worthy newcomer if you'd like.

You ageist.
Uh, go back to the age arguments please...

I'll just uh... compare this thread to a live action Cat in the Hat movie... or something

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I always look forward to being a young adult, but then I get a year older and start stressing about how old I am.
Just wait until you're about to turn thirty, and your family takes you to dinner at a sandwich shop five days before your birthday because it's more convenient for everyone's schedule and you get two cards and a book then on your actual birthday go to work a 10hr day and come home to make yourself a steak and watch an episode of MST3K before going to bed because you've got work in the morning.

D

Deleted member

oh hey leffen made a new tier list
for clarification "don't ****ing care" tier are characters that aren't really relevant but are also not complete obvious garbage
real monado boy hours who up

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just wait until you're about to turn thirty, and your family takes you to dinner at a sandwich shop five days before your birthday because it's more convenient for everyone's schedule and you get two cards and a book then on your actual birthday go to work a 10hr day and come home to make yourself a steak and watch an episode of MST3K before going to bed because you've got work in the morning.
Screw it, I ain't growing up.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I keep thinking about the stress of being an adult in the future way too much. Bills, taxes, retirement, potential medical issues... I need to relax dammit!

How do I get pranked btw

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I keep thinking about the stress of being an adult in the future way too much... I need to relax dammit.

How do I get pranked btw
You don't bring up getting pranked.

So you ruined it.

D

Deleted member

for clarification "don't ****ing care" tier are characters that aren't really relevant but are also not complete obvious garbage
Everyone in the Trash Tier and Bottom Tier are not bad. Snake in Mid Tier? Really? Pikachu is more of a high tier, but how are Wario and R.O.B in stinking top tier? This tier list is so bad, that I can make an essay about it and there are still bad notes I might have left out.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
:ultdaisy: is a literal carbon copy of :ultpeach: what the **** is this ****.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Everyone in the Trash Tier and Bottom Tier are not bad. Snake in Mid Tier? Really? Pikachu is more of a high tier, but how are Wario and R.O.B in stinking top tier? This tier list is so bad, that I can make an essay about it and there are still bad notes I might have left out.
The echoes (and certain alts) being separate lead me to think the list is a literal joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom