• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"I want to see it grow up healthy."
This woman is in like, her 20's. She's already an adult. :p
well i wanna see her live a long, happy, life

basically idk who she is but she's the best undead underdog character already

LetterO

Smash Lord
I just fought a Ridley in Elite Smash that does nothing but spam specials.

That's easy to deal with, but the problem is that this person has two entire seconds of input lag going on in their damn matches.

Now, I've played laggy matches, but matches with actual input lag are so rare that I can't even fathom how it happens.
Against all odds I just got matched against this exact same Ridley again, and right as I die there's a communication error, and that's probably one communication error closer to getting banned for an amount of time.

i love quickplay!

D

Deleted member

Against all odds I just got matched against this exact same Ridley again, and right as I die there's a communication error, and that's probably one communication error closer to getting banned for an amount of time.

i love quickplay!
you can blacklist people by going into past opponents iirc

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
well i wanna see her live a long, happy, life

basically idk who she is but she's the best undead underdog character already
She basically acts as a mother figure to some of the younger transformed characters. Basically Toriel.
I've shown her in a few other places, and everybody seems to really like her, which is nice.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

i love quickplay!
Quick play in a nutshell:

Finn and Jake = Person hoping for a safe, normal match

Everyone else = Items, Great Cave Offensive, Lag, etc.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For Mortal Kombat I want to know how the joy-cons and GCN controller feel on it before purchasing. FighterZ on Joy-Cons is a bit rough on the edges and you cannot play it properly on GCN due to the shoulder buttons.
Go Pro Bro
The TMNT got in Mortal Kombat.
Since Leonardo is experienced in decapitaion (and literally everything about the Imags Comics version of them), they wouldn’t be too out of place
>When I see more people getting purple.
you don’t need it
Also who pranked me because I want to have a very calm, polite and civil discussion with them while carrying a knife : )
That’s how I felt when I got pranked...still hunting that ****er to this day
i think we all wanna touch kermit's froggy *** tbh
True

D

Deleted member

I perfectly know who could prank me if nobody in this thread won’t do it!
6BF00AC8-4F70-4EDB-A05A-A5AF8FC53012.png

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I love when the game matches me with people at 3.8 mil GSP when I'm only at 3.4 mil. That really helps my GSP rise.

I love the great matchmaking this game has.
What about getting matched with a 3.5 mil GSP opponent when you're at 1.7 mil?
I Really love that. :bobomb:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I just fought a Ridley in Elite Smash that does nothing but spam specials.

That's easy to deal with, but the problem is that this person has two entire seconds of input lag going on in their damn matches.

Now, I've played laggy matches, but matches with actual input lag are so rare that I can't even fathom how it happens.
Honestly it's one of the reasons I've grown to prefer using Arenas on the site. It does have a number of its own problems of course and I'll gladly critique them, but at least with a set of players you know you will know what you're getting into whereas Quickplay is highly dependent on your luck in matchmaking.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hawaiian Pizza is the best kind of pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom