• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, I made it to Round 6 of the North American Open, but lost to a Jr.. With 35ish seconds left, I tied it with a fastfall spike, but was too low to recover.

While I was hoping for the glory of heading to PAX East, I can deal with it. Round 6 is actually better than I thought I would do in a tournament setting, even with one match, items on.

I feel inspired to do locals, if there even are any in the Western New York region. You never know if you never try. I made a few other mistakes too, but it’s nothing I can’t fix.

D

Deleted member

poor 100 acre woods. That was obviously a sign they didnt wanna do that world anymore
IT LOOKED SO GOOD FROM THE TRAILERS TOO. I was super bummed when I found out how shallow it was.

Honestly, I love KH3, flaws and all. It's a solid 8/10 game for me, which is not a popular opinion from what I've read. Guess I just got different tastes than most? :drshrug:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
IT LOOKED SO GOOD FROM THE TRAILERS TOO. I was super bummed when I found out how shallow it was.

Honestly, I love KH3, flaws and all. It's a solid 8/10 game for me, which is not a popular opinion from what I've read. Guess I just got different tastes than most? :drshrug:
nah, I give it a solid 8/10 also, minus 1 point because of the Frozen world and another for the 100 Acre Woods. Other then that I love it.

Could of used more Xemnas talking tho with his sweet voice

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

If it helps, my favorite Let's Player is nothing but impressed with the game so far, so I'm surprised at how much others are bringing it down, tbh. I guess 10+ years of waiting can have varied effects on fans.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

you are proud of me even thos I said KH3 also?
Im flattered
Counter to our current "take a side" internet culture, when it comes to liking things, you are allowed to like more than one thing.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well, I made it to Round 6 of the North American Open, but lost to a Jr.. With 35ish seconds left, I tied it with a fastfall spike, but was too low to recover.

While I was hoping for the glory of heading to PAX East, I can deal with it. Round 6 is actually better than I thought I would do in a tournament setting, even with one match, items on.

I feel inspired to do locals, if there even are any in the Western New York region. You never know if you never try. I made a few other mistakes too, but it’s nothing I can’t fix.
Congrats! Progress is progress.

You go, dude.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Wait, what?

I woke up to RE2 talk and didn't bother going back any pages.

The **** did I miss. Steve again?
It was the same person hating on Steve and Minecraft for a bit, but most of the pages were discussion of Catherine: Full Body controversy.

It was really tiresome.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
We had a completely civil discussion about Catherine Full Body : )
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That.

Well I'm glad I wasn't here because I can't really contribute much to that discussion but you know I would anyway.

D

Deleted member

Wait, what?

I woke up to RE2 talk and didn't bother going back any pages.

The **** did I miss. Steve again?
Yes...
But we need to forget about it, so let's talk about something else.

Is Wyoming Wyoming online? I really want to see its thoughts on a game.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's a topic.

Assuming the WiiU stage builder is brought over with one addtional element, what would you have it be?

I'd go for conveyer belts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Makes ya wonder if we're even worth saving at this point.

Also nice icon. I don't remember that one.
I'm gonna be honest:

After the great month that was January, I feel that life can be great if we fight for it to be so.

This year, I want to work enough to make as many months as possible like January, because it just felt great for me and the ones around me.

D

Deleted member

GG to everyone who played the arena with me!
Was the T-bagging and taunting really necessary though?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm gonna be honest:

After the great month that was January, I feel that life can be great if we fight for it to be so.

This year, I want to work enough to make as many months as possible like January, because it just felt great for me and the ones around me.
Me too, but they couldn't possibly release a new Resident Evil every month.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Delete this post, sorry moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
As I sit here looking at r/ramen starving to death and too lazy to leave my apartment. It’s a struggle...
Have you heard of our lord and savior Delivery?

D

Deleted member

Wait who is RJ, the one with the Marx avatar?

D

Deleted member

Honestly, just remove the Attractions system and toss in some harder difficulty modes and it'd be the best combat in the series IMO.

KH2's QTAs and awkward menuing never impressed me. Honestly don't know why it's adored so much, and that comes from someone who loves KH2.
Eeeeehhhhh y'know what, disregard that comment on KH2. Dunno what I was thinking when I typed that. KH2's system is great, that stuff is pretty minor when compared to KH3's flaws.

D

Deleted member

IDEA: They add a remake of the Melee Adventure Mode with the new update. It is a bit longer, with more platforming stages, and some fighter specific cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom