• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>ThisOneGoesToToddHoward.chr
>ThisOneGoesToEdBoon.chr

>ThisOneForKojima.chr
>ThisOneForMyCat.chr
>AndThisOneIsNotForHALSinceTheyTookKirbyFromMe.chr

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
15502617490257588608448988853577.jpg

So this is what my collection looks like by default. Kinda "Ridley leading An army" and I love it

Roberk

Smash Champion
Bro that's the only thing that matters when it comes to picking colleges.
Low-key I’m considering coming to this place so that I can room with my childhood friends. Splitting rent and going to college with my Smash Bros sounds pretty awesome.

D

Deleted member

I'm sad that KH3 doesn't have Phil yell at you.

I wanted a sequel to "Get up on the Hydra's back!" ;(

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also, I made a old school K. Rool pfp if anyone wants to use it. Doubt it, but hey, figured I’d try. How is it, by the way?
F383DFFC-AB80-43AA-BDD5-A62C12E253ED.png

D

Deleted member

Phil? I think you mean

Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completly dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!

D

Deleted member

Nobody beats the guy who did the commercials for Oxyclean; I could be screaming at the top of my lungs and I wouldn't have been able to drown out the sound of that guy's normal speaking voice.

D

Deleted member

Been thinking about this more.

If nothing comes out of E3 for Bayo then its time to show concern.
If anything, I think if there's any game for concern, it's Shin Megami Tensei V. We haven't heard about that game since two years ago during the 2017 Presentation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Apparently his Japanese VA died so they kept him silent out of respect. This, then, extended to the dub.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
>chrom
>even
I think it's in the sense of "they're both detrimental to each other."

Chrom's rushdown disjoints can absolutely butcher Ness but PK Thunder can make sure Chrom doesn't get back to the stage.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I’m touring a college today trying to evaluate its pros and cons and I saw an area dedicated to Smash Ultimate in the common area so I’m feeling pretty good about this place.
When I was in Columbus I had a new local tourney or friendly like twice a week. I kinda wish I went to college during Ultimate instead of during Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom