• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
IKR, like she's chill about everything else but she's kind of a **** when it comes to that, like she's not overly pushy but someone will mention an animated movie they watched and you can see it in her face, and she doesn't say "I'm not into animated films" or something she straight up whips out the "I don't think they're really a valuable part of the medium" like damn
Yeah I don’t think she and I would get along that well.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Wow, you're like, famous now, kinda not really sorta
Well no, no. But I did have a giggle.

I knew digging into the jank drawer would pay off.

Speaking of which I winder if I'll have some time this weekend to make some.

gotta update that list too.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
IKR, like she's chill about everything else but she's kind of a **** when it comes to that, like she's not overly pushy but someone will mention an animated movie they watched and you can see it in her face, and she doesn't say "I'm not into animated films" or something she straight up whips out the "I don't think they're really a valuable part of the medium" like damn
Yeah, really high quality movies are always live-action ones, like The Room.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I used to make my toys fight with each other but I still play Smash.
Fair point.

To give a less condescending answer than before: By the time Minecraft became a phenomenon I was too old and unaffiliated with internet and social media to care. It's probably cool but I don't care to play it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well no, no. But I did have a giggle.

I knew digging into the jank drawer would pay off.

Speaking of which I winder if I'll have some time this weekend to make some.

gotta update that list too.

They said French instead of Kalosian 0/10 immersion broken

partially /s

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
There is another side to the story. One of my best Friends still calls me a racist because I don't like anime

Pakky

Smash Hero
You all know how much better The Last Airbender was in its live-action form, as opposed to its horrible animation form.
True I did have a stipulation for credit though so I ended up contacting the guy.

These are free use for folks around here cuz everyone knows me (kinda) though on the DA I do ask people to just credit me if they're going to use them for their projects.

D

Deleted member

At last I can make this picture.
View attachment 192662
Good lineup. I can't wait to see if he's home when I get back. A friend of mine told me he put K Rool on pre-order for me as a Secret Santa gift in December lol.

I'm also picking up Piranha Plant (to be named Carnivine) and Ice Climbers (Palom & Polom).

I used to use the Climbers back on Gamecube and got decent with them after considering them a joke. I'm thinking of actually practicing with them to see if I can get good with them; the Amiibos (and their ungodly skill) might be able to show me what potential combos there are with them.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
True I did have a stipulation for credit though so I ended up contacting the guy.

These are free use for folks around here cuz everyone knows me (kinda) though on the DA I do ask people to just credit me if they're going to use them for their projects.
incorrect quotation

(ironic considering I quoted everyone on Earth recently)

Roberk

Smash Champion
What about annoying everyone with the four horsemen of the Smash apocalype?

Anime_swordman.chr
Slot_slealer.chr
Actual_clone.chr
OP_S-tier.chr
But those are all slot stealers, because they’re the characters I didn’t want.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
What about annoying everyone with the four horsemen of the Smash apocalype?

Anime_swordman.chr
Slot_slealer.chr
Actual_clone.chr
OP_S-tier.chr
Wait aren't those all just Lucina?

I'm just joking Lucina is actually one of my favorite FE characters.

Roberk

Smash Champion
So I’m touring a college today trying to evaluate its pros and cons and I saw an area dedicated to Smash Ultimate in the common area so I’m feeling pretty good about this place.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I’m touring a college today trying to evaluate its pros and cons and I saw an area dedicated to Smash Ultimate in the common area so I’m feeling pretty good about this place.
Bro that's the only thing that matters when it comes to picking colleges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom