• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Same. Just the fact that I can use the orchestral soundtrack in-game was enough to sell me on it, tbh.
Yes, that was also a dope addition.

The game looks sweet on the system too, and the new stuff added to the story involving each party member looks promising.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just saw the second Lego Movie, it was really really good. Everything was Awesome! Even the twist villain (a trope i'm sick of) was used to further the message of the film. And it's a very good message, one I try to live by every day. The songs are amazing as well. So go watch it!

And next week...it's time...

THE HIDDEN WORLD.

D

Deleted member

Just saw the second Lego Movie, it was really really good. Everything was Awesome! Even the twist villain (a trope i'm sick of) was used to further the message of the film. And it's a very good message, one I try to live by every day. The songs are amazing as well. So go watch it!

THE HIDDEN WORLD.
I am watching TLM2 with my friends tomorrow too!

Just a penguin

Smash Master

THE HIDDEN WORLD.
Have fun! I suggest the squid and shrimp popcorn! It's the best in Antartica!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

THE HIDDEN WORLD.
the fact that you said that there was a twist villain spoils everything

0/10 not even worth the visit smh

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ok but do i see how to train your dragon existing in the shrek universe

osby

Smash Obsessed
I still need to watch the third, but I don't know how I can without dragging my parents to it. It's a good series.
a shame that it left a sour taste in my mouth on my first try because I expected a book connection

D

Deleted member

"Pretty good" doesn't even begin to describe the movies.
Well my friend, who's one of those obnoxious "animated films aren't real movies" snobs, said she found them pretty good so I guess if her of all people liked them then they've gotta be real good.

For context, the only other animated movie she felt that way towards was Spiderverse and that movie was bombass

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

not really

your opinion isnt entirely fact here :239:
do people have to preface everything they say with "imo"

"imo that's true right now

But imo that's about to change"

like thats boring and not fun to say let ppl have fun damn

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
do people have to preface everything they say with "imo"

"imo that's true right now

But imo that's about to change"

like thats boring and not fun to say let ppl have fun damn
you fool
not letting people have fun is my way to have fun

D

Deleted member

I’m sorry, WHAT?!
IKR, like she's chill about everything else but she's kind of a **** when it comes to that, like she's not overly pushy but someone will mention an animated movie they watched and you can see it in her face, and she doesn't say "I'm not into animated films" or something she straight up whips out the "I don't think they're really a valuable part of the medium" like damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom