• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
no i'm not two seconds from calling the police
Well obviously. It's been like five minutes since you made that post.

If anything you're like four minutes and fifty-eight seconds post calling the police.

D

Deleted member

Anyone wants to play Godzilla:Save The Earth with me through telepathy?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Actually talking Smash for a moment, I feel a little bland playing Lucina. I know I get the best results with her and I like her. But there are SO many Marth/Lucina/Chrom/Roy players and dittos feel... eh. I feel more pride when I play Zelda, Robin, Corrin or basically anyone else. But Lucy's clearly, as of now, my best single character.

I can't just decide on one. I haven't been playing much since RE2 came out and now every time I pick it up for a minute I change my main again.

D

Deleted member

If you had to have a trademark slogan to describe you, what would it be?

D

Deleted member

Apex Legends is good. I've wanted a battle royale like this for a long time where you have characters with preset abilities. While still not exactly what I wanted(as in, one with no need to collect loot), it's still pretty fun how all these characters play differently and it creates a whole different experience from other battle royales.
Current favorite is Bloodhound, their tracking abilities are perfect for someone who's constantly paranoid like me. Bangalone is also pretty cool depsite having a basic kit and me still not finding a use for smoke grenades.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Apex Legends is good. I've wanted a battle royale like this for a long time where you have characters with preset abilities. While still not exactly what I wanted(as in, one with no need to collect loot), it's still pretty fun how all these characters play differently and it creates a whole different experience from other battle royales.
Current favorite is Bloodhound, their tracking abilities are perfect for someone who's constantly paranoid like me. Bangalone is also pretty cool depsite having a basic kit and me still not finding a use for smoke grenades.
Smoke grenades are useful as a sort of faux-cover. Use them to cover retreats, obscure yourself while collecting care packages, and in the middle of defending a choke point.

Try to find a legendary digital threat scope which will let you see through through your own smoke and use the ability offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom