• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Woke: All That returns to Nick

Broke: It comes back like SNL, mostly political
I mean, I'd be down for that.

Political satire is the only thing left that keeps me sane. Even the lowest of the low brow, like Alec Baldwin's Trump impression.

D

Deleted member

Try to find a legendary digital threat scope which will let you see through through your own smoke and use the ability offensively.
I didn't know those were a thing. Thanks for the other advice as well, maybe I can play her properly now.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I have to go pick up my amiibo later today, but i’m real pumped for the whole series to get finished up. I’ve mentioned before how my plan is to have them lined up like the CSS, but just the fact that there’s so many iconic characters in it makes it seem just incredibly special.

Not to mention, the only reason we have Ridley, K.Rool, and the veterans is because of the ballot. We did good folks. We did good.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I like to laugh and Political jokes rarely make me laugh as strange as that is to people
Nah, I get it. Real world politics isn't really a laughing matter, and some people prefer to get away from it when indulging in something like sketch comedy.

For me though, I don't get this **** off my mind and it's nice to be reminded that the current insanity is in fact insanity and not the norm. Other people laughing at the same things I desperately want to laugh at is comforting.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Tonight:

>Me: I've finally completely beaten RE2make. I've unlocked every bonus, got every achievement, got S+ on all four campaigns. I'm done.

>Capcom: Hey we released three new DLC modes 45min ago with their own set of specific bonuses to unlock (a lot of them).

>Me: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--
Hmm? New DLC got released today?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hmm? New DLC got released today?
Yep. And I haven't touched it yet because I'm so far behind on making ep.7 for our Youtube show. It's killing me.

It's not in the store or anything; it's a free update that you should automatically download if you own the game. Three new mini-campaigns following other characters with new weapons/abilities and a slew of new in-game bonus objectives. And it released like the moment I finished everything possible in the base game. Just finished Claire's 2nd Run on hardcore with an S+ last night.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Also, is anybody else playing in the North American Open tomorrow? I’m playing in the northeast qualifiers. I’m probably going to get rekt, but I should at least have some fun with it. I hope, lol.

Maybe i’ll see some familiar faces out there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nah, I get it. Real world politics isn't really a laughing matter, and some people prefer to get away from it when indulging in something like sketch comedy.

For me though, I don't get this **** off my mind and it's nice to be reminded that the current insanity is in fact insanity and not the norm. Other people laughing at the same things I desperately want to laugh at is comforting.
idk, that makes me wanna commit die just a little more then I normaly wanna so I stay away from it.

its mostly why I dont listen to anything politcal in thr morning

Noipoi

Howdy!
I love it when i see a good movie because it sparks so many good ideas for my pilots.

No, I don't mean i'm stealing ideas. Watching good stuff energizes my imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom