• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
By the time I get home someone’s gonna find a random noun in the data files and cause the whole community to flip the **** out
That's what I've been saying. I think more about Joker is gonna get datamined.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I feel like I should say thanks to everyone on this thread for making some of my rough nights a bit easier. This is a great bunch of people. You make me laugh (usually) and that's what I need right now. Keep being awesome.

Also, thanks specifically to staindgrey staindgrey and @TotsBS for tagging me in their posts. I don't really contribute much aside from just goofing around from time time, but it's still nice to be recognized. Made my day better.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yo, I got 2.0.2 early, and guess what? They accidentally released Joker! And guess what? He's just a Marth echo! And guess what? Mementos only has 2 songs, and both are instrumentals ripped right from the game! Cool huh!?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I have evolved. My new form has been achieved.

Shroob

Sup?
So ya.

I'm at a bit of a loss. I knew that person was bad news the minute they had 'just' met me and pulled that crap, but everyone else just brushed it off as being 'quirky'.

Now that they see I was right, well, told ya so.:drsad:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yo, I got 2.0.2 early, and guess what? They accidentally released Joker! And guess what? He's just a Marth echo! And guess what? Mementos only has 2 songs, and both are instrumentals ripped right from the game! Cool huh!?
I knew Joker was another anime swordsmen...

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
"****_you"

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IT'S A SIGN IT HAS TO BE GENOBANJOISAACSORASTEVE!!!!
>imagine being one of those people who try to line up unrelated events as justification for "hints" that certain DLC characters are going to happen, "no ifs, ands or buts"
Embarrassing.jpg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I see I missed a compliment spree...

Eh... never too late to do one, myself

First off, I want to thank the wonderful mods and admins for keeping the threads ethical and making it a nice place to hang out: Warchamp7 Warchamp7 , Cyn Cyn , Moydow Moydow , Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , and osby osby

Opossum Opossum , you're a great guy, and I love opossums irl, so that's cool in my book

Zinith Zinith , As someone who used to be obsessed with Yoshi, it's nice to see someone on this thread appreciate the green dino

Dannio Dannio , you're an absolute fun guy to chat with

TheMightyP TheMightyP , you have the best avatar on the site, and gets me to chuckle every time

Noipoi Noipoi , you're a fun person with a great personality, and your art is amazing

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , your editorials are top notch, and it was quite fun to see you freak out over Joker's reveal

Pyra Pyra , You're an absolute joy to have on this thread, and your posts are comedy gold

@faygoshill, as much as I give you flak for trying to steal Grey from me, you're an absolute blast, and you're one of the best ****posters on the site

KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , your Smashboards fighting game concept is perfect in almost every way, and you managed to implement me very nicely.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , you're hilarious, and your posts get me to laugh almost every time

Freezerburn Freezerburn , and ChaosSharpedo ChaosSharpedo , y'all rarely ever post, but man, you keep liking my dumb garbage, and I like to say that you two are very much appreciated

I'd also like to give some shoutouts to KMDP KMDP , Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas , @Shishœ, Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , Schnee117 Schnee117 , praline praline , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Will Will , Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , Mythra Mythra , ClaTheBae ClaTheBae , @Onereasonanddone, Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , @Galaxy Queen Rosalina, Shroob Shroob , PsySmasher PsySmasher , Alternis Alternis , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @Taylor F, Wademan94 Wademan94 , Diem Diem , Just a penguin Just a penguin , SneakyLink SneakyLink and @JDCabrera, and many others I completely forgot to mention, for all being really nice people and making this thread fun to come back to

Oh, and of course, staindgrey staindgrey . Don't know where I'd be on this thread without you

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Standard and boss themes right?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ah, ****.

I didn't get a chance to save a picture of Drunk Scottish Trainer before you changed it.

Could you give me a link to the full art?
430.jpg

Here ya go.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don't expect it to start tonight (it definitely won't) but I figured I'd start asking for tributes for my next (possibly final...at least for a long time) Hunger Games Simulation on this thread.

I'm taking up to four tributes per user, this time. Keep that in mind. You want a big, full team? Take advantage of the four slots you're offered. You can nominate yourself and characters, or just characters. Your decision! I'll be doing 48 tributes, with four picks of my own. So 44 slots remain, and 11 Districts still have to be filled. Let's go!

I probably won't be accepting inanimate tributes this time, though.

EDIT: The slots are filled. Please don't nominate any others, because I can't take them.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
ZLS is ****ing great and I can't wait for a second season
View attachment 204043
I'm really hoping the creators see the demand for it. Apparently ZLS did way better than they ever expected, so hopefully that convinces them to make another season.
Woah, what’s that from?
The gif? It's from an anime called Zombieland Saga. It's also where my new avatar is from.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Don't expect it to start tonight (it definitely won't) but I figured I'd start asking for tributes for my next (possibly final...at least for a long time) Hunger Games Simulation on this thread.

I'm taking up to four tributes per user, this time. Keep that in mind. You want a big, full team? Take advantage of the four slots you're offered. You can nominate yourself and characters, or just characters. Your decision! I'll be doing 48 tributes, with four picks of my own. So 44 slots remain, and 11 Districts still have to be filled. Let's go!

I probably won't be accepting inanimate tributes this time, though.
My district: Dorothy Gale, Last Gen Edward Richtofen, Banjo-Kazooie, and Saxton Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom