• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yes Vergil WILL SUIT Zero extremely well, anyone who can either Devil Trigger or power up while rekkoha is still on the field and have a move that either is Dante's J.S (Vergils J Down H), or Logan's Dive kick is pretty good with Zero, Vergil has a untechable hard knockdown super, Don't get so Cocky, or the Maximum Vergil if that's what people are gonna call it, so essentially, you can either DHC to rekkoha, or if in the corner, DHC to Sogenmu, Tiger knee air QCFH (S, j.m, Air QCFH) x2,QCFH, Jam session Buster during it, Rekkoha or Genmu Zero. Zero, Dante, Vergil sounds great already

Also Frank West and RR are gonna be revealed tomorrow.
I'm actually keen to play that team, Zero/Dante/Vergil let's gooooo

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Man, this game will be so hype, especially Phoenix Wright's ackward but interesting style of play, especially his evidence and the "investegation" modes should be fun experimenting with.

So far I plan to use him in conjunction with Wolverine and Dante? Maybe.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
OMG, Racket Raccoon is so freaking awesome! THIS and Phoenix Wright are my kind of zoners.

From what I can tell, the burrowing is strictly forward, so you can't dig back and forth. Otherwise, the other character that could beat him is Viper.

Take my money, Capcom!!! You're on the track to redeeming yourself.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
MvC3 characters+
Ghost Rider
Strider
Hawkeye
Firebrand
Nova
Phoenix Wright
Rocket Raccoon
Frank West
Iron Fist
Nemesis
Dr. Strange
Vergil

Also, Rocket Raccoon is everything I wanted. He even has a command pistol. c:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
You have to take several pictures.

If you drink first, you get more pictures out of a single use. After a bit, Frank throws up if you drink.

Now, if he still has his camera as his assist/can stay drunk/can level up...

Also, I'm not sure what trap(s) I want as RR's assist more...SO MANY CHOICES

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
omg rocket raccoon... that is all. oasjhiasfaojfioa He looks like he has so many options/answers/utility/rapeeee.

Idk what to think of frank west >_>

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
You take pictures, and it does damage, you level up you get health, his chainsaw does SO MUCH chip on block, he has two hyper's with ton's of invul frames, his camera is half screen, Otg's, stops alot of moves. he can trap people with no air mobility or teleports as soon as they come in with zombies, they still grab and you cannot block them, still has the roll, and he can Drink..

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Couldn't help but chuckle with the loss of Real Megabuster. They really don't want Megaman, huh?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Couldn't help but chuckle with the loss of Real Megabuster. They really don't want Megaman, huh?
More like representing Dead Rising 2 accurately imo. I expected it to be gone just because of potential with Combo Weapon hypers. They even toned down his Face Crusher after what it was in TvC.

Or more incentive for eventual DLC. Which, despite people saying "if Capcom was smart they'd put popular characters as DLC to get money" ALL of post-release, people will ***** about it then.

Savon

Smash Ace
Rocket Raccoon looking pretty fun to play. I am more hyped for these chars than I was for the vanilla cast as a whole.

Family just gave me 40 bucks yesterday, so do I piss it all away going to parties and smoking, or do I buckle down and save my money

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So I just watched the IGN breakdown with Rocket Raccoon. Finally, I can bring my troll-fu properly into Marvel.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bummer on Frank West IMO. I was hoping that he wouldn't change too much from TvC. Guess I'll have to re-learn him. :p

Also what's up with his alcohol move? Does it do anything or is it there for fun?

If it's a power up move for him I'm going to laugh so hard.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Bummer on Frank West IMO. I was hoping that he wouldn't change too much from TvC. Guess I'll have to re-learn him. :p

Also what's up with his alcohol move? Does it do anything or is it there for fun?

If it's a power up move for him I'm going to laugh so hard.
Like I said, it lets you take multiple pictures in one use so you can level up faster.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Like I said, it lets you take multiple pictures in one use so you can level up faster.
Oops, I didn't see anyone answer that before. My bad.

Still it's hilarious seeing as it's a power up move. :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Frank still looks awesome. He might be on my team..

RR is zoning done RIGHT. Jeez, that ****er looks fun as **** to play.
Indeed! I didn't think a mobile zoner was doable, but dammit, this is my kind of character.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'll say. They definitely outdid themselves. Still meh on Nova though. Probably the one character I could care less about besides Wolverine, Dante, and Akuma.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I've decided on my new team in Ultimate. Phoenix on point, Rocket Raccoon second, Nova third. Despite the nerfs, I think I can make it work.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Rocket Raccon looks like a gimmicky troll character, hmm...he might actually be good in conjuction with Wright, we'll have to see.

Top Bottom