• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

mood4food77

Smash Hero
you really only need his 750k bnb to do well with him, it guarantees you only need 2 mix-ups to get the KO, like every character who isn't dante/viper

ss118

Smash Master
I'm trying to learn doom who iirc KOs a good bit with his BnB combos.

I'm good at the corner loop with Doom, but I need to learn to combo into the corner. I also need to know how many corner loop reps I can get in before I should end it.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it's basically do bucktooth to the corner, then do the corner loop 2-3 times, finish with OTG lvl 3

none of the combos are that hard, the hardest part is opening them up with doom

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Bright's anti-Pheonix technology is a blessing to all Spiderman users.
lol actually Xero was probably the one who perfected the Phoenix-insta kill. I was just able to apply it to a real situation.

Anyone here planning on going to Seasons Beatings in Oct? A lot of the Chicago MvC3 players want me to go so I'm thinking about trying to make it out that weekend.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
For combos, you only need to bold cancel 6C, I believe. Besides that it's only there for pressure and bold cancel into blocking.
You have to Bold Cancel Stinger, and Prop Shredder. Though you can compensate with a Quick S.j, The Hammer. Also, Bold Teleports are amazing

So Right now Im working on this combo

L, M, H, -> H, Bold Cancel, DpM, Jump cancel, Air QCFm, J.h, Land, Cold Shower, Prop Shredder, Bold Cancel, Teleport, The Hammer, Dpm x2, Devil Trigger, Tiger knee air Dp S, Air S, Cold Shower, Stinger, Bold Cancel, Air S, QCF M, Million Dollars

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You have to Bold Cancel Stinger, and Prop Shredder. Though you can compensate with a Quick S.j, The Hammer. Also, Bold Teleports are amazing

So Right now Im working on this combo

L, M, H, -> H, Bold Cancel, DpM, Jump cancel, Air QCFm, J.h, Land, Cold Shower, Prop Shredder, Bold Cancel, Teleport, The Hammer, Dpm x2, Devil Trigger, Tiger knee air Dp S, Air S, Cold Shower, Stinger, Bold Cancel, Air S, QCF M, Million Dollars
You don't bold cancel prop shredder into teleport. You're supposed to super jump cancel it.
So do prop shredder into 228D. The only time you bold cancel to teleport is 3C to Stinger Bold Cancel into Teleport. For that I do 6C 2CD (CD at the same time) 2D and I never miss it.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
the only colors we got so far are for Dorm, Strange, Tron, Nemmy, Hawkeye, Phoenix, Haggar, and Firebrand.

I also miss dem pink finga lazassss

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I can't stand any of Morrigan's textures other than the original now. I use to like the others at first, but then they became eye sores. sdklfsdjf

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
New costume retrospective for Storm and Akuma

http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_inter...rm_alternates_in_ultimate_marvel_vs._capcom_3

Man they REALLY stepped it up from vanilla for Storm. I still wish Bloodstorm was repped. Dat Kool-Aid Storm will compliment Mango Sentinel.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/number6/blog/2011/09/02/umvc3_costume_inspiration_blog_-_akuma

Basic Akuma.

Tuesday will have Ghost Rider and an unspecified Capcom character. I heard that Ghost Rider has a colour based on Vengeance, but didn't have either a confirmation or if it specified it was Red or Blue

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ XD. Deadpool/PheonixW are talking to each other while Spiderman spams random egotistical bull****.

Savon

Smash Ace
If I recall correctly don't his arrows not suffer the effects of damage scaling? That would explain how stupid good his arrows are

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I believe they still scale, just significantly less than they should.

Top Bottom