• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

kr3wman

Smash Master
I could understand if he said something like 'roster so far ; What would be the 2 new characters next round?'

But he writes it as if anybody is taking count of the character page at the marvelvscapcom3 site lulz.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Okami wtfwtfwtf
anybody else astounded by this? This is like ROB in brawl (although no we're used to him)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah. I know. I just never talked about people's responses
don't take offense to the fact that I felt like naming the game she was from, rather than remembering her difficult name from a game where they stated it once or twice, bro
bro

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
don't take offense to the fact that I felt like naming the game she was from, rather than remembering her difficult name from a game where they stated it once or twice, bro
bro
lol people who join 2010 are so funny

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
bro
You could just write Ammy...

BRO

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Her theme is actually kind of catchy. Apparently they made it based on what they expected a girl like her to listen too, which should say something about us lol :p

EDIT BUMP:

http://shoryuken.com/content/first-look-amsterdam-marvel-vs-capcom-3-matches-part-2-2010/

* Chip damage from double Dormammu fire spheres in video 1.
* One repetition of a Chun Li loop similar to the one she had in TvC:CGoH in video 2.
* First solid use of Morrigan's Dark Force mode in video 2.
* Chun Li's new level 3 super in video 2. (A buffed up version of Tensei Ranka, her 3rd Strike SA III.)
* Morrigan Dark Force cross up in video 3, very confusing!
* Trish being pushed full screen by advance guard during her boomerang super in video 4.
* Dormammu Ball super eating its way through Chun Li's Kikousho in video 6.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Ahh, do you relise how LONG ago Ammy was announced? Like, two months ago. And her name isn't Okami. >_>
Dude, look at his join date. He wasn't even around 2 months ago.

Is Cammy confirmed yet? Cammy and Ammy!
lol nice.

Cammy is confirmed, they confirmed her with Tron Bonne at TGS
i c wut u did thurr.

Is her AA Assist like Cammy's Cannon Spike though?

I gotta admit, after seeing those videos I'm a lot more interested in Morrigan and Trish than I was before. I'm also less interested in Dormammu since almost every super he did he was hit out of. He's good at a distance though. Double Dhalsim Ultra all the way. Chris' flamethrower special can be used as an assist right? It seems like it would be good for locking down.

cutter

Smash Champion
To be honest, the whole Thanos thing was just something that someone on another board was messing around with, and then went out later to say that he has no knowledge whatsoever of the final roster. *shrugs*

On another topic though, I think this is absolutely amazing being a Doom player myself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHetnZsQbs0&feature=player_embedded#t=01m25s

I just can't help but LOL at something like that getting past the developers. Granted the game is still in beta, but still. I just hope Capcom doesn't take it out lol. The game needs to have broken **** like this everywhere; that's what makes this series so much fun!

Finally, I want a vid of Doom's level 3 actually connecting! :(

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
lmao wtf haha :laugh:

Easiest infinite ever, even easier than Zantetsu's in Last Blade 2.

I just can't help but LOL at something like that getting past the developers. Granted the game is still in beta, but still. I just hope Capcom doesn't take it out lol. The game needs to have broken **** like this everywhere; that's what makes this series so much fun!
It's not a matter of "if it's in" but "when we'll find it." It will happen.

I doubt this is staying :laugh:

Finally, I want a vid of Doom's level 3 actually connecting! :(
Is there a vid of someone actually starting up? I haven't even seen that.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Cammy was quite good as an assist character and decent on point. She just eventually got overshadowed by Psylocke whose assist is functionally the same but better for various reasons.

I can't tell if you're trying to be insulting by calling me bro or if that's just how you end your posts.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Nononono, no insults. I don't insult people.
Its a reference to an earlier exchange in the thread.
but, she is overshadowed by the fact that the marvel side is so much better. They have sentinel, storm, magneto, psylocke, cable, etc. etc... but the fact that she isn't even the best street fighter character and the fact that street fighter characters were pretty bad in general made me feel that they could've achieved more with her and other characters alike.
bro

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Going to NYCC for the full three days, will be sure to cover wars, y'know? Of course going to share info on the spot and any pictures or video by the end of the day. Not sure whether to expect the TGS build or the one that was demoed with the new characters, hopefully the latter.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
At theClash of the Communities, Seth said to expect a Capcom character Friday and a Marvel character Satuday at the least, as well as saying that if you like grapplers to pay special attention this weekend as well.

I hope Mike Haggar is it (Zangief and especially Alex would also be alright, but your arguments are invalid, it's Mike ****ing Haggar), and either M.O.D.O.K. or She-Hulk will probably be announced for Marvel.

Seth also restated that the NYCC announcements are, in fact, epic.

Get hype.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Well if we're getting a grappler I guess Modok is out, unless he grabs you with his mind or some **** like that.

She-Hulk is probably one of the grapplers, and if we assume that the other is also a grappler, it could very well be Mike Hagger, but to me that doesn't seem very likely.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
He better not be
I don't care if they give cable no moves but hyper viper...
He'd still be too good at any level less than high to pro.
He can combo his super can combo into itself.
ITS LIKE SHEIKS FTILT

cutter

Smash Champion
Does anyone else think MODOK would be pretty lame?
MODOK would be like Marvel's version of Amaterasu. A character nobody would be expecting AT ALL and turns out to be silly stupidly good.

Also, Cable has a command grab, but he isn't a grappler lol. I feel very doubtful of Cable's return, but then again I wouldn't be super surprised if he returned.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
See, the difference between MODOK and Amaterasu is that Okami has a larger fanbase.

Am I the only one here who wants Cable in the game?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Am I the only one here who wants Cable in the game?
He'd be cool, but it's not the late 90's anymore, Cable is pretty much done, Marvel cares more about his compadre now, so he's probably going to be in his ending. Most of Cable hype I see is still around the MvC fanbase for good reason

Top Bottom