• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Jill can be really good especially now since people probably haven't figured out how to play against her yet but when that happens I can't see her being better than similar characters such as Wolverine, X-23 and She-Hulk.

Certainly playable, though. I'd like to see vids of Flash's Jill if there are any.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
That guy was such pants.

What was he thinking going in like that against Wesker?

Wesker is actually quite easy to keep at bay with Sent/Doom assists.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ROFL

he looked pretty free too. foot dive!

reminds me of when jaedong went on b.net and got ***** by every terran

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Good news for me. Got a solid team now in Mag,Ammy,Sent. Just working on learning all my specials and DHC and all that good stuff. I can do Disruptors almost consistently, so I guess that's progress.

Very fun game, I don't regret buying it at all, even if I am *** at it. Lmao.

cutter

Smash Champion

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
online play son!

i just saw another example of a ranked online player getting blown up and it was reaaaally extreme

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TaVVCL4Jgs

and also

daaaaang look how fast that game is LOL
lol VDO runs low tier all day thats hardly an example. There's vids of him blowing up plenty of good players with that trash team all day off line.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Analize cube gets 9 levels of understanding. Every time you hit it the higher the level goes. If you use a bomb with the S button you use one LoU ang get a jamming bomb. If you use the hyper with lvl 9 LoU you get the really strong one.

You can also shoot a stronger normal beam and make a huge *** barrier with 1 lvl.

:phone:
Yup. Except for Killer Illumination.

Smooth Criminal
Oh, I see. Thanks guys. I'll try to remember that the next time I'm using him.

cutter

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, more stuff about MODOK since I main him:

- Hyper Battering Ram does NOT get more powerful the more levels of understanding (LoUs) you gain. This is another misconception with MODOK. It does the same damage regardless if you have 0 or 9 LoUs. It does serviceable damage (~180,000 when it's scaled) and it's easy to combo into. It's fairly mundane, but it gets the job done.
- Hyper Psionic Blaster causes hard knockdown. You can continue to combo someone after blasting them with your mind lazer by OTGing them with Nickolodeon slime, but you'll usually be limited to just OTG slime xx Hyper Battering Ram because a charged HPB causes a ton of hitstun decay.
- If an opponent gets hit by a Jamming Bomb and they tag out (or you snap them out), they continue to keep the debuff. If your opponent wants to DHC back into the jammed character, they have to input the motion in reverse if they want to DHC into the super they desire.
- Killer Illumination works with the DHC glitch.

I'd write more MODOK goodness, but I need to work on a paper now...

kr3wman

Smash Master
If an opponent gets hit by a Jamming Bomb and they tag out (or you snap them out), they continue to keep the debuff. If your opponent wants to DHC back into the jammed character, they have to input the motion in reverse if they want to DHC into the super they desire.
good to know.

everything else is basic knowledge.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Have you fought a good Chris My gawd those things are annoying. xD
Oh man keep away chris's are annoying, rushdown chris's are the most frustrating thing ever.

it's like being combo'd by a tron that is content to never get in if all you do is run and play keepaway.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
is zero dante sentinal a good team?
Sounds like a pretty good team to me.
Dante's weasel shot assist would complement Sentinel drones pretty well, if they're poking Sent out of his drones with projectiles Dante's speed could probably shut it down long enough for you to get in. You might want Jam Session assist for air control, but Zero's range and priority is a little lulzy, i don't think he would need anything other than his own air-to-air.

Dante probably wouldn't benefit much from zero's assists, but he can abuse drones really well, so that shouldn't be a problem.

They'd all DHC well together (dante can DHC into devil trigger and keep comboing after Rekoha), safe DHCs with Sogenmu to DT and back, and if you're keen enough to learn how to set up Dante's DHC glitch either Zero or Sentinel can be DHC'd into with it.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Same. I'm playing Conduit 2 and some PC games to keep myself busy. I'll pop in tonight, I guess. Poor chat's more untouched than links to Rosie O'Donnell rule 34.

Top Bottom