• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
NEW(ISH) STAGE: TWITTER DOT COM
This is the Miiverse Stage on Smash Bros. now - YouTube

The Miiverse stage returns, but with a twist. It's now themed around the popular social media website twitter.com! Posts with the hashtag #HelloSmashInfinite can show up in the background, as well as posts such as, say, #GoInfiniteWario, which only show up when playing as the character in question. This stage is unlocked only if you sign in to your Twitter account in your Nintendo Account.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Rhythm Heaven Spirits:
Huebirds_of_Happiness_3DS.png
Huebirds of Happiness (Rhythm Heaven Fever) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Neutral, 1 Slot
Effect: Jump ↑↓
  • Puppet Fighter: Falco x4 (Pink, Blue, Orange, Green), Barista (Default)
  • Stage: Yoshi's Island (SSBM)
  • Music Track: See-Saw
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Up Tilt (Barista), The enemy loves to jump (Falco x4), Certain items will appear in large numbers (Cucco)
Muscle_Doll_2.png
Muscle Doll (Rhythm Heaven Fever) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix)
Class: Novice, 2 Slots
Type: Primary Attack
Effect: Fist Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Little Mac (Gray), Barista (Default)
  • Stage: Boxing Ring
  • Music Track: Ringside
  • Conditions: The enemy favors forward tilt (Little Mac), The enemy favors Jab (Barista), Certain items will appear in large numbers (Sandbag)
Tuck_man.png
Flippers_Megamix.png
Captain Tuck & Flippers (Rhythm Heaven Fever) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix (Flippers))
Class: Novice
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Water & Ice Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Ice Climbers (Gold & Silver), Barista x4 (Default)
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track: Built to Scale
  • Conditions: The enemy loves to roll (Barista), The enemy loves to taunt (Ice Climbers)

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Samurai Drummer (Rhythm Tengoku)
Type: Support Attack, 2 slots
Effect: Weapon Resist ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Young Link
  • Stage: Boxing Ring (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Sumo Brothers
  • Conditions: The enemy Sword Attack have increased power, Periodic earthquakes will shake the stage.
The Three Synchrettes (Rhythm Heaven)
Type: Support Grab, 1 slots
Effect: Swimmer
  • Puppet Fighter: Wii Fit Trainer x3
  • Stage: Wuhu Island (Boating gate)
  • Music Track: Forest World - Athena
  • Conditions: The enemy favors air attack
Screwbots ( Rhythm Heaven Fever)
Type: Support Grab, 1 slots
Effect: Strong Throw
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant R.O.B 10x
  • Stage: Wily's Castle
  • Music Track: Built to Scale
  • Conditions: The enemy grabs and throws

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Probably abstaining on this job. In the meantime, I made some Super Paper Mario spirits!
O'Chunks and Mimi
Debut Game: Super Paper Mario
Advanced class Grab Primary (Jump up)
Song: Wario City
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Opponents: King Dedede (Red/Orange alt), Small Isabelle (Default Alt)
Conditions: The opponent favors up special (King Dedede), The Enemy favors grabs and throws (King Dedede)
Count Bleck
Ace Class Support (Gravity Change Immunity)
Song: The Grand Finale (For Now)
Stage: Paper Mario (Bowser's Castle)
Opponents: Blue Mewtwo, Tiny Pink alt Rosalina
Conditions: The opponent favors up special, Defeat the main fighter to win, The opponent has floaty jumps (both)

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Probably abstaining on this job. In the meantime, I made some Super Paper Mario spirits!
O'Chunks and Mimi
Advanced class Grab Primary (Jump up)
Song: Wario City
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Opponents: King Dedede (Red/Orange alt), Small Isabelle (Default Alt)
Conditions: The opponent favors up special (King Dedede), The Enemy favors grabs and throws (King Dedede)
Count Bleck
Ace Class Support (Gravity Change Immunity)
Song: The Grand Finale (For Now)
Stage: Paper Mario (Bowser's Castle)
Opponents: Blue Mewtwo, Tiny Pink alt Rosalina
Conditions: The opponent favors up special, Defeat the main fighter to win, The opponent has floaty jumps (both)
While we are allowing for Rhythm Heaven spirits to be submitted, we are currently limiting other Spirits from different series as our Spirits team are currently working on adding our Spirits and Spirit Battles in our wiki. It’s a monumental task that’s taken weeks to work on so I’ve stopped submissions to allow our team to freely back up our database :).

Voting is closed!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, so I’ve tallied the votes. Please be reminded that first choice tallies were awarded three points, second choices garnered two points, and third choice was given a single point. This is apart of our Ranked Voting initiative, yields better results in the future.

We will be include two total stages! This will be first and second place. First place will be revealed on the official Super Smash Bros. Infinite Twitter account along with a video while the second will be showcased in our upcoming April Smash Direct

Tetris Otoad64 Otoad64 39
CRAZY TAXI cashregister9 cashregister9 15
Home Studio (Art Academy) @Mushroomguy12 1
Tecmo Bowl Jomosensual Jomosensual 1
Orsterra (OCTOPATH Traveler) @airConditioner 7
MegaCorp* (Good Job!) GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 13
Momotaro Land (Momotaro Densetsu) Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 3
Metropolis (SimCity) Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 10
Bubble Bobble Honest Slug Honest Slug 9
Urban Champion @Speed Weed 11
Kuru Kururin Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 4
Nintendo Land @SmasherMaster 28
Miitopia Yiptap Yiptap 9

It was pretty evident where the voting was leaning to mid-way with apparent front runners coming out early. While the ranking system seems to be doing ok, I want to try it again when we enter into character voting. One reason why I didn’t allow people to vote for their own was because then some many give the three points to their own which could skew the results slightly. My main objective is to be as honest, diplomatic and transparent as possible.

We will be including these two stages as well as opening up the ability to submit songs for them in due time so please keep that in mind. We do already have a few songs availiable for Tetris and Nintendoland. In fact, I just updated our Other Music section in the wiki! It took forever but I’m glad to have finished it.

If you noticed that your song was removed, that’s because it didn’t fit the criteria enough, wasn’t important to warrant an inclusion, or simply just couldn’t work out well when adding it into the wiki. Also, you may notice that a good majority of our submitted songs don’t include descriptions. That’s because, frankly, I knew only a few and of those few, I knew the origins/description of only a couple. Please feel free to add the description and origins of a particular song in the space provided. This also includes Composer in case I made a mistake.

We’ve gotten a few submissions for the social media applications for Infinite but we will leave it open for another 10 hours. We will be proceeding to the next job in a few hours to speed up the process.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It’s Game Awards Show Time. We will begin Submitting a 3rd Party Character but before that...

Job #68: Submit a Third Party Company for us to Submit a Newcomer From

Like how we submitted franchises previously for the first party newcomer, we will submit a third party company to submit a newcomer from to reveal at the Game Awards Show. This includes companies such as Ubisoft, Capcom, Sega, etc. Once we decide on the company, we will then submit a character from that company. There are a few rules though:

1. The character must have an moderately established relationship with Nintendo. This means having more than just two games on a Nintendo system. Companies like Rockstar, Valve, Sony PlayStation Studios, etc.
  2. Activision is not available as we already have Crash as a newcomer
  3. To become our roster varied, the following character properties won’t be permitted for this character submission. This doesn’t mean they can’t be submitted in future jobs.
    1. An animal character
    2. A character attributed to the color white
    3. A character who summons other characters
    4. A character whi uses rhythm in battle
    5. A character who uses timed input attacks
This character will be appearing alongside a third-party echo fighter in a joint trailer. That being said, the third-party echo fighter will be based on a current veteran fighter and not on Crash or the newcomer we vote on so please keep this in mind.

When submitting, please ineifiate the company, why this company deserves a character in Smash, a brief history of the relationship between the Big N and the company, and finally what games they have published on a Nintendo system. Please don’t ineifiate which characters could theoretically appear as it may skew results.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #68
Sega

Once Nintendo's rival, now a close partner, Sega have innovated gaming for years. Sega have published most of their Mega Drive back catalog on Nintendo consoles, as well as a variety of more recent games - notably making the console debut of the Super Monkey Ball series, and bringing out more recent instalments in long established series like Sonic and Puyo Puyo.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
It’s Game Awards Show Time. We will begin Submitting a 3rd Party Character but before that...

Like how we submitted franchises previously for the first party newcomer, we will submit a third party company to submit a newcomer from to reveal at the Game Awards Show. This includes companies such as Ubisoft, Capcom, Sega, etc. Once we decide on the company, we will then submit a character from that company. There are a few rules though:

1. The character must have an moderately established relationship with Nintendo. This means having more than just two games on a Nintendo system. Companies like Rockstar, Valve, Sony PlayStation Studios, Spike Chunsoft, etc.
  3. To become our roster varied, the following character properties won’t be permitted for this character submission. This doesn’t mean they can’t be submitted in future jobs.
    1. An animal character
This character will be appearing alongside a third-party echo fighter in a joint trailer. That being said, the third-party echo fighter will be based on a current veteran fighter and not on Crash or the newcomer we vote on so please keep this in mind.
Does the company have to already appear in Smash (like SEGA and Bamco) or we can submit a brand new one?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Job #68: Bethesda

Bethesda might not have the biggest list of series, but the ones they do are some heavy hitters people have been wanting in smash for a while (Skyrim, Fallout, and DOOM). All of these series have loads of potential for content in Smash. Plus, Bethesda already showed they're willing to work with Smash Bros. (as seen with Fault Boy mii costume) and has a fairly good relationship with Nintendo.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Does the company have to already appear in Smash (like SEGA and Bamco) or we can submit a brand new one?
A brand new one is fine as long as it has an established history with Nintendo with at least a few games being published or ported to a Nintendo console.

To the thread, I added a bit more on my list that I forgot to add earlier in regards to submissions. Please explain a bit about the company you are submitting, what makes them deserving of getting a rep, a brief history of their relationship with Nintendo, and finally a small list of games that made or ported to a Nintendo console

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
NEW 3RD PARTY COMPANY

Level-5 is a company who has been a household name during the handheld era of the Nintendo DS and 3DS who is responsible to such series as Professor Layton, Yo-kai Watch and Inazuma Eleven. While the company itself doesn't hold any good record in their game they still somehow shape the many people childhood which somehow feel like they're a part of Nintendo with most of their game published by Nintendo themselves, kinda like the Rare of handheld. While we already have a representation of the DS and 3DS era with Style Savvy's Stylist and we haven't gotten a tiny bit of representation last game other than Dragon Quest IX which only appear as one of the character in Hero's Final Smash and also Dragon Quest VIII with the protagonist from the game, Eight being one of the alternate costume but, that's all owned by SE moreso than them so it just feel incomplete. If we could bring back Banjo to relive many people childhood on the N64 then we could do the same with the fans of the DS.​

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I don't know if i like how we're going with companies/series and then characters, i don't think Dante would cannibalize Zero all that much but anyways...

JOB 68: TOBY FOX
Undertal chapitre 1 : Où... Où suis-je ?! [FR] - YouTube

As a side affect of the company thing, we're now voting on the great company of Toby Fox, run by Toby Fox. Toby Fox is an independent game creator who created Undertale and Deltarune, among other things. He has a close working relationship with Nintendo, both of his games released on Switch and he even composed a song for a Pokemon game!

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Alright, so I'm kinda concerned that some of these submissions are gonna be missing the mark a bit. The 2 VGA reveals so far have been characters that have 2 things in common so far.

1. From games/series popular in the west
2. Surprising picks that few if any were actually guessing and overall didn't have much Smash buzz

So with that, here's my submission:

Job 68:

Yes, I know, while 2K games is very well known for their sports games, that's not at all the direction I'm trying to go here. An NBA 2K rep would be stupid, however, 2K also owns the likes to series such as XCOM, Civilization, Duke Nukem, Mafia, and the big 2 I'd like to put forward, Bioshock and Borderlands.

Both of the latter 2 series would make for huge reveals nobody would have actually considered and the only thing holding them back from being considered fully in the conversation for Smash is the fact they're western developed. If the VGAs would like to continue the trend of shocking but well known characters in Smash then I can't see how going for 2K would be a wrong choice

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Job 68: Bandai Namco
1200px-Bandai_Namco_Holdings_logo.svg.png

They've been the co-developers of Smash ever since the 3DS and Wii U games. Despite this, they (kind of egregiously) still only have one character in the form of PAC-MAN. Even between their arcade classics and more modern RPG titles, there's plenty of fighter choices from this company.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Company: Square Enix

While this company has some trouble with Smash Bros in the past, it has redeemed itself with a surprising amount of content. Plus given how popular some of it’s franchises like Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts (part of it), plus lesser games like E.V.O: Search for Eden have been released on Nintendo devices. Plus they often have great music, so I’m choosing this company for a newcomer slot

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Job 68
1615386421579.png

Koei Tecmo

Probably one of the most notable Japanese third parties not in Smash already, KT has had a good relationship with Nintendo since the beginning. Some franchises like Ninja Gaiden go way back on NES, and more recent series like Fatal Frame and Warriors have made consistent appearances to this very day. Warriors in particular has even had games based solely on Nintendo properties with the Hyrule and Fire Emblem Warriors games. Speaking of Fire Emblem, they even helped out Intelligent Systems on Three Houses.

So tl;dr, Koei Tecmo's my choice due to being a company with a notable catalog not already in, and having a good relationship with Nintendo to boot.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I deleted my Sega post, I'm writing a new company RN. If someone else wants to suggest Sega go ahead.

Edit: just realised "an animal character" isn't allowed, basically ruling out the only viable character from this company. (Rovio) I'll keep Sega.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So here's my thought process on this: to be honest, I think having a Smash reveal at The Game Awards AT ALL is a big deal in and of itself, and that we don't HAVE to reveal a "big name" there. That being said, if we did decide to do a smaller character, I figured we should at least pick someone who would be enticing for the masses. Someone who you may not know, but you see them do a bunch of cool stuff so you decide you like them anyways, y'know? So with that in mind:

Company: Nippon Ichi Software
Nis.png

Nippon Ichi Software is a Japanese company who are most famous for their games being comedically over-the-top and extremely self-aware. While you may not have heard of them, they're actually rather prominent when it comes to publishing games outside Japan via NIS America, having published for companies like Nihon Falcom. Plus, Nippon Ichi has been one of the biggest supporters of the Switch ever since it launched, making sure to port anything they can to the console. Heck, they're so supportive of it, the English version of Disgaea 6 is Switch exclusive! With that kind of dedication and support, I personally think they deserve a character in Smash.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
So here's my thought process on this: to be honest, I think having a Smash reveal at The Game Awards AT ALL is a big deal in and of itself, and that we don't HAVE to reveal a "big name" there. That being said, if we did decide to do a smaller character, I figured we should at least pick someone who would be enticing for the masses. Someone who you may not know, but you see them do a bunch of cool stuff so you decide you like them anyways, y'know? So with that in mind:

Company: Nippon Ichi Software
View attachment 306644

Nippon Ichi Software is a Japanese company who are most famous for their games being comedically over-the-top and extremely self-aware. While you may not have heard of them, they're actually rather prominent when it comes to publishing games outside Japan via NIS America, having published for companies like Nihon Falcom. Plus, Nippon Ichi has been one of the biggest supporters of the Switch ever since it launched, making sure to port anything they can to the console. Heck, they're so supportive of it, the English version of Disgaea 6 is Switch exclusive! With that kind of dedication and support, I personally think they deserve a character in Smash.
Heck yeah, glad you submit Nippon Ichi, I could do this myself but I can't make much point for them.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 68

NIHON FALCOM

One of the oldest Japanese game devs not yet represented at all in smash bros. Falcom has done a lot for ARPG's and JRPG's over the years, even creating what can be considered a JRPG a few years before Dragon Quest.
There is no shortage of interesting characters in their franchises.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job 68: Ubisoft
1615393018672.png

Ubisoft is a company which has had ties with Nintendo since the N64, with games such as Buck Bumble and Rayman 2. In fact the original Rayman was even planned for the SNES. These ties have continued through the GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Switch. Ubisoft was one of the. few initial supporters of the Wii U with Zombi U, and the original plan to release Rayman Legends as a console exclusive. Although the latter did not happen, due to the poor sales of the Wii U, Rayman and Globox did get exclusive Mario and Luigi costumes in the Wii U version. Ubisoft was even one of the few companies to be involved in Smash 4 without a fighter, with the Rayman, Globox, and Barbara trophies being present. Ubisoft's support and trust with Nintendo continued to the Switch, with Ubisoft handling First Party IPs with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and with the StarLink: Battle for Atlas Star Fox collaboration. Ubisoft has also been present in Ultimate with the Rayman spirit returning, and the Rabbid and Altair Mii costumes appearing as Mii costumes. Just Dance 2020 even came out on the Wii.

Ubisoft is long overdue for a fighter, especially after being present in some from for two smash games already. Additionally, Ubisoft characters have a high western support, which is usually correlated with the Game Awards. Given that Nintendo trust's Ubisoft to handle the Mario IP, it is clear that Ubisoft and Nintendo have a very strong connection, which is why Ubisoft deserves to have a fighter in Smash.​

SharkLord

Smash Hero

1. The character must have an moderately established relationship with Nintendo. This means having more than just two games on a Nintendo system. Companies like Rockstar, Valve, Sony PlayStation Studios, Spike Chunsoft, etc.
    1. An animal character

When submitting, please ineifiate the company, why this company deserves a character in Smash, a brief history of the relationship between the Big N and the company, and finally what games they have published on a Nintendo system. Please don’t ineifiate which characters could theoretically appear as it may skew results.
Quick question, would the fighter need to be almost entirely white, or would any prominent usage of white discount them even if there's another color they're associated with? Also, would gray or silver count as white in this scenario?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Job #68: Disney

Disney needs no introduction; the name itself is almost synonymous with Western animation. They're one of the world's largest entertainment companies, with their toes dipped in everything from movies to comic books to theme parks to cruise lines.

However, what you might not instantly associate Disney with, is video games. Of course, they've put out some great licensed titles, like the NES DuckTales, the Aladdin games for the Genesis and SNES, Epic Mickey, the list goes on and everyone probably has their own childhood favorites. But they also made (and bought the rights to) many important non-licensed videogames. Think Kingdom Hearts, Turok, Split Second, and the entire LucasArts catalogue (Money Island, Maniac Mansion, Grim Fandango, Zombies Ate My Neighbors). Some of these are pretty important games, as influential and acclaimed as the greatest in their genres.

As both companies cultivate family-friendly images, it's no surprise that Nintendo and Disney have had a good relationship. Nintendo got their big break when they acquired the license to put Disney characters on their playing cards. There have been Disney games on Nintendo systems all the way since 1981 (Mickey Mouse for the Game & Watch; by the way, that's the first Disney videogame period). They haven't stopped at all; in fact I would say they've supported some Nintendo consoles far more than many third party publishers. Bowser was also in Wreck-It Ralph, so the relationship goes both ways.

I hope I made the case for including Disney. I know videogame development isn't what people associate Disney with, but consider that Microsoft is mainly known as the PC people and they have two characters in Smash now.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Disney needs no introduction; the name itself is almost synonymous with Western animation. They're one of the world's largest entertainment companies, with their toes dipped in everything from movies to comic books to theme parks to cruise lines.

However, what you might not instantly associate Disney with, is video games. Of course, they've put out some great licensed titles, like the NES DuckTales, the Aladdin games for the Genesis and SNES, Epic Mickey, the list goes on and everyone probably has their own childhood favorites. But they also made (and bought the rights to) many important non-licensed videogames. Think Kingdom Hearts, Turok, Split Second, and the entire LucasArts catalogue (Money Island, Maniac Mansion, Grim Fandango, Zombies Ate My Neighbors). Some of these are pretty important games, as influential and acclaimed as the greatest in their genres.

As both companies cultivate family-friendly images, it's no surprise that Nintendo and Disney have had a good relationship. Nintendo got their big break when they acquired the license to put Disney characters on their playing cards. There have been Disney games on Nintendo systems all the way since 1981 (Mickey Mouse for the Game & Watch; by the way, that's the first Disney videogame period). They haven't stopped at all; in fact I would say they've supported some Nintendo consoles far more than many third party publishers. Bowser was also in Wreck-It Ralph, so the relationship goes both ways.

I hope I made the case for including Disney. I know videogame development isn't what people associate Disney with, but consider that Microsoft is mainly known as the PC people and they have two characters in Smash now.
Dang, and I thought MY pick was outside the box. You pretty much just threw the box aside in favor of showing off to the whole world!

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
1615399910178.png
Dog Ninja (Rhythm Heaven) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix)
Type: Primary Attack, 2 Slots
Effect: Sword Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Fox (Blue), Barista (Default)
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle
  • Music Track: Ninja Bodyguard
  • Conditions: The enemy starts the battle with the Killing Edge (Fox), The enemy favors back air (Barista)
1615400065095.png
Girl & Monkeys (Rhythm Tengoku) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Neutral, 3 Slots
Effect: Foot Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Daisy (Red), Tiny Diddy Kong (White), Barista (Default)
  • Stage: Night Walk
  • Music Track: Superb
  • Conditions: The enemy favors down air (Daisy), the Enemy favors down throw (Barista)
1615400128813.png
Sneaky Spirits (Rhythm Tengoku) (Artwork: Rhythm Heaven Megamix)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Improved Escape, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby x2 (Grey)
  • Stage: Luigi's Mansion
  • Music Track: Ninja Bodyguard
  • Conditions: Enemies will suddenly become invisible

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

come to think of it, is the video game rule still in effect? If it was an option, i don't know if i'd be opposed to Aang or Thanos...

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Would TWEWY count for this job? It has one main game on the DS, but it has a remaster on the Switch and a new main game for the Switch that hasn't yet been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom