• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Do you think we should maybe decide what music should play for the spirit battles, i've noticed some people hadn't include music in every spirit battle they make and there are some songs i feel would work that are missing in the music list(Boss Battle 2 for Tabuu for example).

I'm only listing my impressions and feelings for this so i'll be okay with you disagreeing.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Do you think we should maybe decide what music should play for the spirit battles, i've noticed some people hadn't include music in every spirit battle they make and there are some songs i feel would work that are missing in the music list(Boss Battle 2 for Tabuu for example).

I'm only listing my impressions and feelings for this so i'll be okay with you disagreeing.
There's a music list on the front page

I haven't included any music for my AW spirits because I'm too lazy to check the document

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800

I literally thought this on Toy Pop Retro Medley I made myself for Pino & Acha and KAGEKIYO ~Genpei Toma Den Medley~ (or Ridge Racer V's Samurai Rocket/Namco x Capcom's Yoshi-tsune cause I feel it's the most popular song of "The Genji & the Heike Clans" and implemented Sheik to reference him) for Taira no Kagekiyo, but didn't include them since they're not in a document and Pac-Man's list is all filled now (Symphonic Druaga was used in official Mii trailers on both SSB4 & Ultimate, and yet, it's not here).

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
There's a music list on the front page

I haven't included any music for my AW spirits because I'm too lazy to check the document
I'm already aware of that, i'm just saying that there's a few or a couple of songs missing and would fit for some battles.

Some series also don't have too many remixes aswell or remixes at all(Golden Sun and Style Savvy) to make it feel like they got special treatment in smash.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I have replaced the following of my previous music submissions

1. Mischief from Pac-Man 2 has been changed from a remix to the original song.
  2. The Attic's a Dungeon! from Mother 3 has been swapped for Get on the Bus!
  3. Work it Out from Sonic R has been replaced with File Select from Sonic 3 (I will certainly add an extra R track when Sonic's songlist is expanded for Eggman)
  4. Tawna Bonus from Crash 1 has been swapped for a new remix of Food Run
  5. Download 3 from the BS-X has been swapped for Wii Menu Ambience
  6. The 3D Classics theme has been removed, with a spot now left open.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue to allow submissions for Ms. PAC-MAN Namco Roulette taunt but we will progress forward into our Final Smash Direct with a few character changes. Our first job will be…

Job #165: Submit Victory Themes for the Following Pokemon

1. Mewtwo
  2. Lucario
  3. Greninja
  4. Incineroar

Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Pichu, and Jigglypuff will share the same previous Victory Theme. These four, however, will have different themes to reflect the games they came from and what songs represent them.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I apologize for being so late with this but, well, better late than never! That being said, being late to a battle is a surefire way to lose it!

1632018362316.png

Sami
Sami is one of the Commander Officers (CO) from the series, Advanced Wars and serves in the Orange Star Army alongside her compatriots Andy and Hector. She is known for her speedy tactics, quick wit, and ability to sneak in and put the hurt on opponents. She was invited into Smash alongside fellow female warrior, Ms. PAC-MAN at the start of the Final Smash Direct.

For those who may have forgotten, her gameplay can be described as:
Sami Playstyle Submission: Military-grade Strategist

As far as I know, Advance Wars is about strategy and knowing when to employ the right weapon or platoon at the right time to gain the best stage control without overextending too much into enemy territory; This is a playstyle that translates well to Smash even without the actual summoning of tanks.

I propose that Sami has a large amount of weapons at her disposal in her moveset, each designed around a unit in Advance Wars and its weaknesses and strength. Some moves are slow, with a low firing rate but with a big radius. Some are faster in firing-rate, leading to a strength-by-numbers approach and some weapons are more suited for close-quarters combat and some weapon need their space etcetera. For consistency’s sake, these weapons don’t have to be represented by literal weapons: Infantry units “translated” to Smash this way can be represented with Sami’s machine gun, while the vehicles of the game can be represented with different usages of her Rocket Launcher. Like Byleth, her moveset is a mix of these two core types of moves.

I’d like these Fox-like translations of the weaponry to be projectiles in Sami‘s specials, to give her a solid gunner base, but the Infantry and Tanks dichotomy can also be translated by punches/kicks vs using a rocket launcher or machine gun as a physical weapon like Samus and Inkling do respectively
Submitted by @WierdChillFever

That being said, one more aspect of the character was added in order to stay true to the game and this is the CO System. This isn`t a huge "gimmick" like what Steve, Kazuya, Sephiroth, Cloud, Robin, or anyone else with noticeably large gimmicks. This one is more subdued. Simply put, once Sami scores a kill, she gains a momentary 15 second speed and attack speed buff like 5%. This allows her to focus on other opponents more quickly after scoring a kill or to use that moment to tear into the opponent after they resurrect and become invulnerable. She does lose some time during this portion so this gimmick better benefits her in matches with more than one opponent.

I have since compiled a list of both normal moves and special moves for our combat ace...

Input
Name
Description
Neutral Attack Jab
Infantry Fire
A looping rapid-jab, similar to Meta Knight's Jab, Sami's takes a gun from the Infantry unit and begins spraying without a care in the world. Each shot deals 0.6% unflinching damage and the gun has a fire rate of 8 shots per second.
Submitted by: GolisoPower GolisoPower
1632023263323.png
Forward Tilt while Jabbing
Infantry Advancing Fire
While holding down the infinite jab input, tilting forward allows Sami to move forward at a slower speed while still firing her weapon. This does .4% damage as a result.
Submitted by: Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Dash Attack
Riding Recon
For her Dash attack, Sami hops onto a Recon unit, which are often used for scouting ahead. It has a hitbox on the vehicle itself, but there's an extra attack function: by mashing A, the Recon can fire it's mounted gun to deal non-flinching damage to anyone who are just out of range of the actual painful hitbox that is the jeep.
1632023302857.png
Forward Tilt
Rifle Butt
She will take her rifle and slam it forward. It does 10% and capable of bypass certain other melee attacks due to priority.
Submitted by the Leadership Team
Up Tilt
Copter
Sami takes out her LMG and spins it above her twice for an attack similar to Pit’s Up Air, although it connects slighty less and deals more damage per hit, considering a LMG is not exactly the same as a bow-blade.
Submitted by: WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever
1632023331710.png
Down Tilt
Sliding Combat Kick
A sliding kick attack with a unique property that holding down the A button lets Sami fire into the air comboing into itself. The sliding kick attack does 6% of damage while the gunfire does 4% and sends opponents in front of Sami while a normal sliding kick will send them directly above her.
Submitted by: Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Side Smash​
Mech Rocket
Sami takes out a rocket launcher and holds it on her shoulder. Unlike with Snake's Side Smash, this is aimed directly in front of her, and is functionally a cross between Snake's Up Smash and Mega Man's Side Smash. The rocket travels the same distance as the latter, and deals a maximum of 16% damage. To replicate its extra effectiveness on vehicles, the rocket also does additional shield damage.
1632023414358.png
Up Smash
Rockets
Sami takes her Rocket Launcher from the box-art and shoots it upwards twice, causing four orange missiles to erupt. Two of these missiles explode immediately, whereas the other two fly up a distance half of the range of Mii Gunner’s Up Air before exploding. The lower blasts deal 7% damage, and the sweetspot lies on the upper two blasts, which deal 13% and make up the part of the move that can kill. This sweetspot is finicky to land up close, but has a decent blast radius when spaced.
Submitted by: WeirdChillFever
Down Smash
Bomber Raid
Sami radios in and, from the top blast line, a bomb is dropped which detonated upon impact in front of Sami. It will detonate any terrain or object it touched including opponents, objects, and more. The further the bomb travels, the bigger the explosion.
Submitted originally as the Down Special by: Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Neutral Aerial
Infantry Shot
Much like her jab.
Forward Aerial
Infantry Advancing Shot
Much like her Jab plus tilt
Back Aerial
Missile Launch
Sami takes out her Rocket Launcher and fires, causing two missiles to be shot, one angled upwards and one angled downwards (though still mostly horizontally). The two missiles take an arcing flight path, dealing 7% damage to any opponent hitting them, before converging after having completed their 180 degrees trajectory. This causes a bigger explosion that deals 13% damage. This is a strong hitbox, but obviously takes a bit more time to land. The total duration of the move isn’t that much worse than some of the lingering or just slow back airs.
Submitted by: WeirdChillfever
1632023552340.png
Up Aerial
Double Barrel
Sami uses a double barrel shotgun for fire two rounds of strong hitting shots above her. It deals 14% and launches straight upwards. It has a large hitbox with the power of the attack diminishing the further it goes but it is also narrow. This attack is loosely based off of the anti-air tanks.
Submitted originally as the Up Smash by: Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Down Aerial
Bomb Drop
Sami drops bomb from her hands as projectile and it can spike the Enemy if it has a contact with. If it drops on the Ground, it gives Medium explosion.
Damage: 7.7%
Submitted by: Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Pummel
Throat Chopper
She chops the opponents jugular.
Submitted by Leadership Team
Forward Throw
War Grenade
She grabs the opponent and she puts Grenade on him and throws the opponent like a Grenade along with her grenade, dealing 6.5% damage after landing with 12% damage explosion.
Submitted by: Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Back Throw
Lightning Drive
Sami throws the opponent backward and signals to an off-screen Eagle, who then sends in his fighter plane to quickly hone in on the opponent, speeding through them three times like Latios and Latias, dealing 9% damage total and knocking them further back. The planes themselves move so fast they are barely visible and their presence is only really noticed by the quick bursts of damage and knockback they deal to the opponent.
Submitted by: WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever
1632023669307.png
Up Throw
Mortar Shot
Sami throws the opponent in the air who is then struck by a precise mortar shot from off screen. It does 12.4% damage plus 5% damage to anyone nearby.
Down Throw
For Orange Star!
Sami slams the opponent down and then drives a flag staff down which is adorned by a flag of the Orange Star Army. It pins the opponent into the ground for a moment. It does 6% damage.
Ledge Attack
Edge Cutter
She takes her combat knife and slashes forward; dealing several hits of damage.
Floor Attack
Sweep Around
She does a breakdance leg sweep as she rises up.
Neutral Special
Quad Launcher
This wasn’t based off on one aspect of the games but an entirely new move. Sami pulls out a rocket launcher which will fire a single homing rocket. Charging it up not only increases the homing strength of said rocket but can fire up to four homing rockets in quick succession. It has a dramatic shaking sensation when fired which causes smoke to billow out when it’s fired.
Submitted by: Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Side Special
Sniper
While not an actual unit but, rather, a general unit in warfare. A crosshair appears which allows th player to momentarily allow player to control it while Sami remains still. When the player lets go, Sami pulls off a sniper shot which has large amounts of damage up to 42%. if its a dead on target. Players can see if the target is in focus by the green crosshair turning red.
Up Special
Bomber Transport
A Bomber appears and Sami stands on top of it. You can control the planes direction. The plane occasionally unloads bombs from below the plane. The plane can be destroyed which will damage Sami but also propel her slightly into the air which aids her.
Submitted by: cashregister9, edited by the Leadership Team
1632023788723.png
Down Special
Light Machine Gun
Sami Pulls out an LMG a weapon she is seen with in artwork. Sami is prone while using it but she can freely aim her LMG in any direction in front of her. Pressing A while in this form shoots her gun. you can leave prone by jumping
Submitted by: @cashregister
Final Smash
Dual Strike
Sami throws out a Smoke Grenade which traps opponents into the Final Smash. This transports any caught opponents into the map featured in the very first Advance Wars. Sami moves her tank to encounter the opponent which quickly transitions to an actual battle. However, it seems luck is on Sami`s side as she comes with Infantry, Tanks, and even aerial support. Infantry units tear into the opponent while the Tanks fires off several shots. Finally, two Stealth Bombers roar overhead and carpet bomb the location; decimating the opponent. This then moves back to the match with the opponent being launched.

While there are a few moves that involves "summoning" an unit to perform a function, the moveset was largely able to maintain its focus of utilizing content pulled from Advance Wars as well as common military weapons and tools in order to create a "military strategist" archetype. Sami is a quick and agile character with an amazing blend of hard-hitting attacks that focuses on strategy rather than all out warfare. Going in, guns blazing, is a great way to get killed as Sami is best played by maintaning good defenses and positions while pressuring your opponents through both hit-and-run and bait tactics.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Victory! Incineroar

A flourish remix from the first few notes of the main theme of the Alola Region from Pokemon Sun & Moon followed by a crowd cheer directly taken from the first few second of the Result/Victory Theme of the Battle Royal Dome which is a reference to the Pokemon anime where Incineroar is used by Masked Royal.

Victory! Lucario
A flourish remix of the opening theme of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl that thank god has a different melody than the ones from Red & Blue, the game where Lucario first debuted aside from the movie he stars in prior. Admittedly this the hardest come up since he's not that major aside from the movie I was planning to use a specific city theme from the game that ties into acquiring a Riolu Egg as part of a secret but it's just too unimportant and obscure.​

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
why is the war advanced
Andy (Advance Wars) (Artwork: Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising)
Category: Primary
Type: Grab
Class: Ace ★★★
Ability: Lifesteal
  • Puppet Fighter: Dr. Mario [Red], Tiny Snake [Red] x 8
  • Stage: Crossfire
  • Music Track: Andy's Theme
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat an army of fighters
    • The enemy is healed when the enemy is at high damage
    • The enemy has increased attack power after a while
Grit (Advance Wars) (Artwork: Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising)
Category: Support
Type: Shield
Class: Advanced ★★
Ability: Shooting Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Crazy Dave [Yellow]
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy prefers side specials
    • The enemy reflects projectiles
    • Reflect-Damage Buffed
    • The enemy has increased defense after a while
Colin (Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising)
Type: Attack
Class: Novice ★
Ability: Weight ↓
  • Puppet Fighter: Bandana Dee
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased defense after a while
Jake (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
Type: Neutral
Ability: Speed ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Inkling [Male]
  • Stage: Gaur Plain
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased attack power and defense after a while
    • The enemy's Smash Attacks have increased power
    • The enemy's Dash Attack has increased power
Rachel (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
Ability: Critical-Health Healing
  • Puppet Fighter: Sami [Red]
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy can unleash powerful critical hits at random
    • You'll occasionally take sudden damage
    • Bob-ombs will rain from the sky
Will (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Critical Hit ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Leon
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy starts has increased attack power
    • The enemy's ranged attacks will have increased power after a while
    • Hostile assist trophies will spawn [Kula Diamond]
Kula Diamond (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Class: Legend ★★★★
Ability: Special Move Power ↑

Summon from the cores of Caulder, Kula Diamond, and Helix

After summoning for the first time, her spirit is able to be battled via Spirit Board
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth [Enlightened, Female]
  • Stage: Frigate Orpheon [Battlefield]
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Left is right, right is left
    • The enemy has increased attack power and defense
    • The enemy has increased movement speed after a while
    • The enemy's ranged attacks will have increased power after a while
Brenner (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Class: Legend ★★★★
Ability: Healing Shield
  • Puppet Fighter: Snake [Yellow], Wolf x2
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win [Snake]
    • The enemy has increased defense
    • The enemy is healed significantly after a little while
Waylon (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: No Effect
  • Puppet Fighter: Dr. Eggman
  • Stage: Pilotwings
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy likes to taunt
    • The enemy will have increased defense after a while

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
You know what time it is? It's time for Wars!
1632040700578.png
Nell (Advance Wars)
Ability: Chance of Double Final Smash
  • Puppet Fighter: Isabelle (Purple), Jill x3
  • Music Track:
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • Reinforcement will appear when the enemy is KO'ed
    • The enemy will have a sudden Final Smash
    • The enemy's attack and defense will increase after a little while
1632041006146.png
Kanbei (Advance Wars)
Ability: Weapon Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Takamaru, Snake (Yellow) x3
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle (Battlefield)
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win
    • The enemy will have increased attack and defense when the enemy is at high damage
1632041733957.png
Adder ( Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising )
Ability: Speed ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Waluigi, Inkling (Indigo) x2
  • Stage: Rest Bomb Forest (Hazardless)
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased speed
1632042245271.png
Von Bolt (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
Type: Defense
Class: Legendary ★★★★
Ability: Lifesteal
  • Puppet Fighter: DJ Octavio, Samus (Black) x5
  • Stage: Frigid Orpheon
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The floor is electrified
    • The enemy heals overtime
    • You will take minor damage after a little while

airConditioner

Smash Ace
manfred von karma
Caulder (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Made of Metal
  • Puppet Fighter: Ganondorf [White], 2x Octoling [Sanitized]
  • Stage: Shadow Moses Island
  • Music Track: .....
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy will be healed significantly after a little while
    • Hostile Assist Trophies will spawn [Kula Diamond]
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Octolings -> Ganondorf]

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I think these people are going to look back on their lives, they're gonna be lying on their death beds thinking "My god! I have squandered my life! Think of all the times I played things that weren't Pac-Man!". And now it's too late.
Blinky (PAC-MAN)
Type: Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Effect: None
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (Red), PAC-MAN (Red)
  • Stage: Pac-Maze
  • Music Track: PAC-MAN
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy gets a speed boost when at low damage, The enemy favors Forward Smash (PAC-MAN)
Pinky (PAC-MAN)
Type: Primary Shield, 3 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Jigglypuff (Sun Hat), PAC-MAN (Purple)
  • Music Track: PAC-MAN (Club Mix)
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy favors Down Smash (PAC-MAN)
Inky (PAC-MAN)
Type: Primary Neutral, 3 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Squirtle (White), PAC-MAN (Blue)
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy favors Up Smash (PAC-MAN)
Clyde (PAC-Man)
Type: Primary Grab, 3 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Bandana Dee (Default), PAC-MAN (Plad)
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy tends to avoid battle, The enemy favors Down Smash (PAC-MAN)
Power Pellet (PAC-MAN)
Class: Avanced ★★
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Stats ↑ After Eating, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (Orange), Invisible PAC-MAN (Orange)
  • Conditions: Certain Items will appear in large numbers (Food), The enemy favors Side Special (PAC-MAN)
Sue (Mrs. Pac-Man) (Artwork: Pac-Land)
Class: ★★ Advanced
Type: Attack Primary
Effect: Speed ↓
  • Summon from the spirits of Clyde, Pinky, and Gengar

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I think these people are going to look back on their lives, they're gonna be lying on their death beds thinking "My god! I have squandered my life! Think of all the times I played things that weren't Pac-Man!". And now it's too late.
Blinky (PAC-MAN)
Type: Primary Attack, 3 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (Red), PAC-MAN (Red)
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy gets a speed boost when at low damage, The enemy favors Forward Smash (PAC-MAN)
Pinky (PAC-MAN)
Type: Primary Shield, 3 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Jigglypuff (Sun Hat), PAC-MAN (Purple)
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy favors Down Smash (PAC-MAN)
Inky (PAC-MAN)
Type: Primary Neutral, 3 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Squirtle (White), PAC-MAN (Blue)
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy favors Up Smash (PAC-MAN)
Clyde (PAC-Man)
Type: Primary Grab, 3 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Bandana Dee (Default), PAC-MAN (Plad)
  • Conditions: Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Ghosts), The enemy tends to avoid battle, The enemy favors Down Smash (PAC-MAN)
Power Pellet (PAC-MAN)
Class: Avanced ★★
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Stats ↑ After Eating, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (Orange), Invisible PAC-MAN (Orange)
  • Conditions: Certain Items will appear in large numbers (Food), The enemy favors Side Special (PAC-MAN)
What about Sue

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be compiling the results for the Victory Themes and choosing which ones I feel is best for the character. You can expect that sometime tomorrow.

Moving on…

Job #166: Submit Alternate Colors for King Dedede, Lucas, and Olimar
At the rate this is going, I’m not sure if we will get all of the alternate colors done but we might as well push through and get them as much as possible!

We are going back and focus on the following characters:
King Dedede
Lucas
Olimar (and Alph)
  • Olimar will have two alternate colors per costume split between himself and Alph. Louie won’t be an alternate costume.​
  • King Dedede is permitted to have a single alternate costume plus recolor. If you submit an alternate costume, please supply a corresponding alternate color of it. King Dedede will have two alternate colors and then an alternate costume with a corresponding color.​
  • Lucas won’t have any Alt costumes and just recolors​

I am pretty sure we know the format and set up for alternate colors. Make sure to provide the reference name, color slot, and reason for including it.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
King Dedede:
1632100394935.png

Zero (White):

The final boss of Kirby's Dream Land 3, Zero is one of many Lovecraftian abominations that Kirby has faced, and oddly enough, this one has possessed Dedede himself! In this alt-color, Dedede gains stark-white skin with a red twinge in his eyes, a white coat with a golden yukata, and black gloves. The obi is lined with the smaller black Zeros that Kirby encounters in that game.

Lucas:
1632100706950.png

Flint (Brown):
Lucas's father, and protagonist of the first chapter of Mother 3. In this alt-color, Lucas gains dark brown hair, a brown shirt with yellow sleeves sporting his father's head on the front, and a pair of dark brown pants.

Olimar:
1632100843451.png

The President (Black):
President of Hocotate Freight and the boss of Olimar and Louie. His debt from an excessive loan he took after his Golden Pikpik Carrots were devoured by some "ravenous space bunny" was what kicked off the events of Pikmin 2. In this alt color, Olimar gains a pitch-black space suit (Rather impractical, don't you think?), white gloves, a bright white console on the suit, and a blue light on his antenna.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Alph Recolor
1632108357427.png

Character "D"
(Purple)​
Based on the scrap 4th player for Pikmin 3, just like his Brittany and Charlie color it will change his spacesuit to be the color purple and his hair be all light green.
Lucas Recolor
1632108721586.png

Hinawa
(Red)​
The mother of both Lucas and Claus, in this Lucas will have his plain shirt seen in his green and purple costume colored red similar to her dress and in the middle is a sprite of a sunflower.
Triple D Recolor
1632109270736.png

Taranza
(Green)​
One of Kirby's former enemy and now allies who also control D in Masked Dedede's Revenge. In this his coat will turn into the color green with the furs turning golden, his obi will be a much darker green with a spider web pattern on it.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lucas: Kumatora colours

Lucas gains pink hair, a blue and cyan shirt, pink shoes, and black shorts.

Olimar or Alph: SK-1 spacesuit colours

Dresses Olimar or Alph in orange, making whoever the colour is chosen for resemble a USSR cosmonaut.

Dedede alt: Macaroni Dedede

An original alt, Macaroni Dedede has no hat but stronger yellow eyebrows in its place - in fact, those eyebrows cover his eyes! He has a bit "spiky hair" so to speak, similar to the right penguin in the example image. His beak is pointier and his "feathers" are mostly black, Macaroni Dedede's recolour gives him colours closer to (but still darker than) regular Dedede! Additionally, his robe and belt are swapped - the robe has a triangle pattern wheras his belt is plain red. His flippers are also a dull pink.

Last edited:
Lucas:
Duster (Light Blue)

Lucas has Blue Shirt and Blue Pants as Alt. His Hair is colored Brown, while has shorter hair like Duster.

Dedede Alt:
Magolor (Bit Darker Blue and he has a Hoodie on Hat)

Same Draker Blue recolor, but with Blue Magolor's Hoodie.

Olimar Alt:
Gold (Plasm Wraith)

His whole Space Suit except Helmet would be Gold like Plasm Wraith. He has a Red Dot on his Suit Referencing Plasm Wraith's Eye.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Dedede Alt: Masked Dedede

Dedede's alt would see him gain a mask as well as a new hammer to better clobber dat dhere kirby. Originating in Revenge of the King as Dedede's final attempt at besting Kirby, Masked Dedede has continued to make appearances throughout the Kirby series, such as in Triple Deluxe, Blowout Blast, Battle Royale, and Kirby Fighters 2. His Final Smash would remain unchanged.

Masked Dedede Recolor: King D-Mind

Serving as the final boss of Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Super Kirby Clash, and as a Combination of Masked Dedede and Dark Mind, King D-Mind makes a lot of sense for a Masked Dedede recolor. The Axe portion of the hammer wouldn't be present, and the helmet would be the same as the normal helmet, but all the other colors of King D-Mind would be preserved.

Lucas Alt: Ness

Ness.​

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
when the uhhhhhhhh
Buttercup (Pac-Land)
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Fairy Bottle Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Villager (Green), Palutena (Purple)
  • Stage: Pac-Land
  • Music Track: PAC-MAN'S PARK / BLOCK TOWN
  • Conditions: Certain Items will spawn in large numbers (Fairy Bottle), The enemy tends to avoid battle (Villager), The enemy has increased Speed (Palutena)
Patra (Pac-Man Party)
Type: Primary Neutral, 1 Slot
Effect: Jump ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Isabelle (Black), PAC-MAN (Black)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
  • Music Track: Clepoactra
  • Conditions: Defeat the Main Fighter to win, The enemy favors Up Tilt (Isabelle), The enemy favors Down Smash (Pac-Man)
Roger (Pac-Man Party)
Type: Primary Grab
Effect: [None]
  • Summon from the cores of Waddle Doo, Super Team, and Toc-Man
Woofa (Pac-Man Party)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Snowflake Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Kirby (Blue)
  • Stage: Celeste Mountain
  • Music Track: Cloud Garden
  • Conditions: The enemy is easily distracted by items, Certain items appear in large numbers (Onigiri)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
when the uhhhhhhhh
Buttercup (Pac-Land)
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Fairy Bottle Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Villager (Green), Palutena (Purple)
  • Stage: Pac-Land
  • Music Track: PAC-MAN'S PARK / BLOCK TOWN
  • Conditions: Certain Items will spawn in large numbers (Fairy Bottle), The enemy tends to avoid battle (Villager), The enemy has increased Speed (Palutena)
Patra (Pac-Man Party)
Type: Primary Neutral, 1 Slot
Effect: Jump ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Isabelle (Black), PAC-MAN (Black)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
  • Music Track: Clepoactra
  • Conditions: Defeat the Main Fighter to win, The enemy favors Up Tilt (Isabelle), The enemy favors Down Smash (Pac-Man)
Roger (Pac-Man Party)
Type: Primary Grab
Effect: [None]
  • Summon from the cores of Waddle Doo, Super Team, and Toc-Man
Woofa (Pac-Man Party)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Snowflake Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Kirby (Blue)
  • Stage: Celeste Mountain
  • Music Track: Cloud Garden
  • Conditions: The enemy is easily distracted by items, Certain items appear in large numbers (Onigiri)
I actually considered submitting Roger, Patra, and Woofa as a shared spirit but decided against it because I was worried the thread mods would reject them for their very loose connections to Ghostly Adventures - and now a thread mod has submitted them so I look like a clown, heh.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
seriously why is the war advance(d)
Grimm (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
Ability: Trade-Off Attacks ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Wario [Yellow]
  • Stage: Hakurei Shrine
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is injured but powerful
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/853537555252641802/889620096820084997/650.png?width=455&height=701
Jugger (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
Ability: Luck ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: R.O.B. [Black]
  • Stage: Waluigi Pinball
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has decreased attack power
    • The enemy can unleash powerful critical hits at random
Koal (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
Ability: Foot Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Bowser Jr., Sami [Black] x8
  • Stage: Bridge of Eldin
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased movement speed [Bowser Jr.]
    • The enemy prefers side specials
    • The enemy will have increased movement speed after a while [Sami]
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Sami -> Bowser Jr.]
Kindle (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
Ability: Fast Final Smash Meter
  • Puppet Fighter: Stylist
  • Stage: Fourside
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased power for the first part of the battle
    • The enemy will get a major stat boost when badly damaged
Dr. Morris (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Critical Health Defense ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Dr. Mario
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Item Tidal Wave: Food
    • The enemy prefers to avoid combat
Forsythe (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Unflinching Charged Smashes
  • Puppet Fighter: Snake [Old], Wario [Green], Dr. Eggman
  • Stage: Castle Siege [1st part]
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win [Snake]
Davis (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: No Effect
  • Puppet Fighter: Luigi [Red]
  • Stage: N. Sanity Beach
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Take your strongest team into this no-frills battle
Greyfield (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Weapon Resist ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Wario [Green], Snake [Old]
  • Stage: N. Sanity Beach
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased defense
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Steel Diver [Wario]
    • Item Tidal Wave: Steel Diver
    • The enemy will suddenly take serious damage [Snake]
Penny (Advance Wars) (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Fog Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Isabelle
  • Stage: Distant Planet
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Dangerously high winds are in effect
    • Only certain Pokémon will spawn from Pokéballs: Togepi
    • The enemy prefers Forward Tilts
Cyrus (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Improved Escape
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth [Enlightened, Male]
  • Stage: Pilotwings
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy will suddenly take serious damage
The Beast (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Ability: Initial Damage 30%
  • Puppet Fighter: Sephiroth [Brown], 8 x Impa [Brown]
  • Stage: Find Mii [Omega]
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat a horde of fighters
    • The enemy has increased attack power

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Chomp Chomp
Pac-Man series
Novice class primary - 2 slots, no trait, neutral

Song: Mischief - Pac-Man 2
Stage: Living Room
Allies: Yellow Barista
Opponents: Invisible Ivysaur X4
Rules: No frills battle
Baby Pac-Man
Pac-Man series
Ace class support - Bumper equipped

Song: Namco Arcade Medley V1
Stage: Battlefield Waluigi Pinball
Opponent: Tiny Ms. Pac-Man, (pink alt if we give her one) giant Falco.
Rules: Bumpers and footballs spawn often, defeat Ms. Pac-Man to win.
Bonus Fruit (Ms. Pac-Man)
Pac-Man seriss
Novice class support - Stamina up

Stage: Omega Pac-Land
Song: Ms. Pac-Man
Opponent: Ms. Pac-Man x 2
Rules: Timed Battle, foe favours neutral B
Blinky (Naked)
Pac-Man series
Novice class support - Critical-attack defense up

Stage: Omega Pac-Maze
Opponents: Relicanth/brown colour Squirtle x 4
Song: Arctic Iceberg
Rules: Foes begin golden and lose it at high damage
Gyaraga
Galaga series
Legend class support - Complete energy shot immunity (energy shot attacks cannot do any kind of damage)

Stage: Lylat Cruise
Opponents: giant Snake
Allies: tiny green Piranha Plant x 15
Song: Galaga Medley
Rules: Boss Galaga items spawn often, Stamina battle, Piranha Plants have low stamina, if all Piranha Plants are KOd you fail, defeat Snake to win
497B0FE1-6AFB-4574-9582-F1E7D10D3B2D.jpeg
Pac-Dot
Pac-Man series
Novice class primary - no trait, no slots, grab

Stage: Pac-Maze
Song: Pac-Man
Opponent: Tiny white Kirby
Rules: Stamina, foe dies in one hit, foe is passive
Pac-Maze
Pac-Man series
Legend class support - Super Armour

Summon with 7 Pac-Dot cores, 2 Power Pellet cores, and one Blinky core.
Goro
Mappy series
Advanced class primary - jump up, 2 slots, neutral

Summon with cores from Gearmo, Grutch, and Doug; Katrina; and TURN-TO-BLUE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom