• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
if you want drinks i might be able to bring some skittles infused vodka if there's any left over from unofficial drinking which starts....now.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
melee at 7 or so saturday?

is this next brawl tournament at weston? i don't go to weston anymore =( i shoulda came yesterday and taken the money

TheStig

Smash Lord
i'd would have rather spent the money buying drinks with andy than played that tournament if I could have changed anything. no one was good there except for us. although it was fun hitting the one guy with a 9 and 0-deathing people. i don't know if i will go to the next one.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i voted for that because i saw that jiano made an x-men thread a couple of days ago. it is clearly beating everything else at this point.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i fail i fail i fail

i've always wanted to see the legendary booze fests at andy's maybe next year :(

and bc sucks

ftl

Smash Journeyman
$5.

If they're gonna be biweeklies and pretty frequent, they should stay pretty cheap. Save the bigger entry fees for the bigger tournaments.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm not even planning to come often/ever at $5. I need to put my hard-earned dough to better use than buying lunch for you three.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i dunno if I can make the next one i might be really busy over the weekend, which means i'll give someone else a change to make it in the top three.

andy, the money is not used to buy lunch but to buy dinner as the tournament ends at around 6 PM

or if we do have $10 (which we won't) we would give away more prizes to the top 5 or something

Top Bottom