• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
The paper whaaa? .... Omg.. from... way back then? rofl that was last semester. I was there for like fifteen minutes. It sucked, the projector had lag. The snacks sucked too.

I'm not coming tomorrow, my friend is hosting free MTG draft. mtg pwns brawl. I'll be there in spirit though, whispering in your ears that you should be playing melee instead :)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
No, I'll pass. The fun has been significantly diminished since I stopped being able to win. Maybe in a couple more weeks or so.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
we should def get housing friday night imo...otherwise we would need to awake at like 5 saturday morn

and lets figure out if there is a time zone change ahhaahh

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
I see..

hahah i will ask errol, not that his opinion matters.

actually i don't really need to, i am sure he will want to work friday night so he will want to leave saturday morning as well.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
i like melee
my marth needs practice against fox
or maybe mario
lol i can chaingrab cpu fox with mario from 0 to like 270 and kill him off the top w/ fsmash
must try on hoomin

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
andy you really could have taken third today. you should have come.
1. Champ/BC $50
2. Me $36
3. FTL $1.50 (lol)

dustin and A-$ won $4 each in doubles

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yes, he actually seems to know how to play now, whereas before break he didn't so much.

Sean, Max beat me last time, so I'm not so sure about that. I'll play again sometime, don't worry.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
BC is too good. i'm the only one that can beat him now. we go like 50/50, he might have a slight edge. me and BC ***** in teams though. we never lost a game and only once did one of us lose all three stocks lol
also one guy got really pissed at max for camping or cg'ing or something which was pretty funny.
andy, i am worried. i miss your money, i mean, i miss you <3

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Did you guys ever secure the location for your thing?

You should also post a thread in the Midwest tournament room. I think the other one is going to stay dead.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
also one guy got really pissed at max for camping or cg'ing or something which was pretty funny.
I 0-death CG him on the first stock when I'm at like 30
he ***** me with Snake's tilts for a while, I'm at like 80% on my last stock when he's at 0 on his last stock
I 0-death CG him on the last stock

that was one of the more lame games I've won, and I've won some pretty lame camping games

...he's a cool guy I think, he gets kinda heated about losing in lame ways. It's totally avoidable though...

It's funny I remember playing him way back in some tourney early last semester, and he played Wolf back then, and I did like the same thing to him, and he reacted like the same way

I wonder if he remembers

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
i dont get it

how is BC beating you guys now? Did he get way better or something
you're god**** right i've gotten better. you should go to the next tourney just so i can **** you and avenge myself after what you did first semester :)

Also, money is just too good.
In the last 2 weeks, i've won $150 from you guys lolololol thx for dinner&resident evil 5

bring it on matt, let's even do a $$match, since you're so confident

FTL also earned the hatred of more people with his insane brawl skills lol

p.s. R.I.P. $$RapeJuice$$ lol jk dustin we love you

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
$MM$ that ***** haha
and *$RAPEJUICE$* is still alive.
unless dustin decides he still hates me :(
EDIT: also i've won almost $90. BC is lying about the $150.
I won last time and we split. then the jew came out in him this time around (i love jews brickman)

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
My brother came to visit. We played. First match, he three stocked my fox with sheik. He hasn't played in like... two months. X_X

as psychic vs me as ever.

loxodon warhammer is too cheap. anyone know what that is?

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
My roommate told me he knows a couple good melee players. I facebooked them, playing them sometime this week. I hope they're good.

If this were an anime, a character would give a very specific percentage on the chance of them being good, despite have no quantitative proof, and then immediately change that number. (I'd say there's a 35... no! 38% chance of them being good!)

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
gahhhhh i want to but

i have to leave for home thursday night :(

twinssss are crews for POE2 friday??

i dont think i'll make the IL crew WTF :(

_marth1_

Smash Lord
hmm...how long does ncaa go on thursday? ill play after that maybe or after i get sick of it

i want to do crews but i dont want to stay there both nights cause it seems like a horrible waste of a weekend...it seems that way with only one night too

def need to have playoffs for the spots on the team
also matt cant even touch my marth with fox

Top Bottom