• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I have a take home midterm in one class on the 6th. Not sure if that means I'm getting it assigned that day or it will be due that day. I would like to come if it's the former.

Also, I believe I was promised the awesomeness of the Trossman Combo.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahahaha trossman combo!!!

that video is amazing. love the slowmo

you guys wanna play for a couple hrs tonight? i can prob get errol

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably not coming on saturday. I probly won't make top 3, and I don't want to spend any money on non-melee related pastimes. =/

I wish my computer was good enough to run youtube/googlevideo...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You guys should do $1 instead of $5. Maybe even $0. People are going to get tired of buying you dinner.

TheStig

Smash Lord
we are still looking forward to that crew battle where we are supposed to get *****

there are a few "good" brawlers out there that can get free dinners too if they show up

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
yo brickman, could you possibly send everyone in the smashing illini group on facebook a message about our brawl tourney this saturday @ weston (1pm)? If you don't want to do it, can you make me an admin so I can send it?

thanks

TheStig

Smash Lord
i'm afraid of loge now. i think he wants that free dinner.

if I brawl tomarrow, I can probably bring my wii and some *$RAPEJUICE$*

matt, its ok if you don't show up, you would get double teamed in brawl anyways :p

slomo431

Smash Ace
where were you last week we were doing fox dittos all the live long day

and falco dittos

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
That was actually an interesting article, but the picture had nothing to do with it.

Top Bottom