• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
btw i downloaded PM demo 2. Played around with a few characters at like 3am yesterday. I like a lot of the tweaks they made since demo 1. Would be down to play a few matches of P:M during our smashfests. Liking charizard and mario so far. Don't like how CF feels currently.

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Kevin, there's a
Falco400 said:
1 frame difference across most momentum based movement, pretty much. You can read the known issues and FAQ we have linked to in our newspost for more details.
So yeah.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I got a paper to write:mad:. But, if I finish it by a reasonable hour, I'll be sure to give you a call Blake. My fingers are itching to play smash as well.

Also, to Alex: beware. I have a super sexy edge guard against luigi in battlefield that I SHOULD HAVE USED during a crew battle at the last tournament I was at. If I ever get to land it on you, I will pronounce myself best ganondorf ever to play SSBM.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Man, all of you falcons need to fuze and become a great falcon. Each of you have something that you're great at and something you're not but someone else covers that

:phone:

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to UIUC

Ripple - was surprised to see you go samus against me and puff against others, but it seems you are maining puff now. Super intense set against george, I was nervous and wasn't even playing. GGs

Bert - Fun friendlies and you are a really chill guy. I hope we can play together soon and also your falcon is really solid.

Joe - Your ganon gave me some business in teams. You seem to have a super good attitude about improvement, keep it up and you will go along ways. Also, if you want a ganon vs luigi rematch I'll happily oblige :)

Tim - Good matches too, your falcon is definitely really solid also, but in the falco match up you gotta be super precise. Also, you like to approach alot. Sometimes its better to sit back and figure out your opponent's patterns before you go in and **** them.

Looking forward to see Champaign again. We are starting a Smash Club at Purdue next semester, so hopefully SSBOs will be seeing 25+ attendees.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to UIUC

Ripple - was surprised to see you go samus against me and puff against others, but it seems you are maining puff now. Super intense set against george, I was nervous and wasn't even playing. GGs

Bert - Fun friendlies and you are a really chill guy. I hope we can play together soon and also your falcon is really solid.

Joe - Your ganon gave me some business in teams. You seem to have a super good attitude about improvement, keep it up and you will go along ways. Also, if you want a ganon vs luigi rematch I'll happily oblige :)

Tim - Good matches too, your falcon is definitely really solid also, but in the falco match up you gotta be super precise. Also, you like to approach alot. Sometimes its better to sit back and figure out your opponent's patterns before you go in and **** them.

Looking forward to see Champaign again. We are starting a Smash Club at Purdue next semester, so hopefully SSBOs will be seeing 25+ attendees.
Back at you lance. It was really good meeting you and your crew. I have no doubt that we will all see each other in the near future. Rumor has it that you are attending sveets tournament in may? That would be pretty tight, seeing as im gonna be there haha.

And yea man, im totally down for a luigi ganon rematch. I dont know if you read my last post here, but i found out a mad flashy cool edge guard that will automatically put me as top ganon. Ever. :)

Either way man, it was a pleasure meeting / playing your crew and i hope to see you all (or as many as possible of you) at our next tourney.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can't play tomorrow or Saturday so I'm down to play tonight again

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
I may be able to play tonight... late tho haha. Can't host tho, so it's probably up to either Bibi, Blake, or Kevin.

If at blake's place, somebody will need to bring a setup (minus the tv of course). I can always bring my setup, but can't make it out until probably 11 or 12.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey, I'm gonna go work out actually for the next 2 hours at most. But ill be up for playing afterwords

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo, i'm tired from working out. and I don't feel like going out now

tbhuang2

Smash Apprentice
Today I can only play from 3:30-4ish to 6ish. Let me know if anyone wants to play that early

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm on my way, although I can't stay past 5:30

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to smash past 5:30, come over to my place. If you can bring a tv we'll have 2 setups, which can be either melee or P:M demo 2

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm going to excericise for like an hour or so. See you guys around 7:30

Top Bottom