• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
OMG Joe, so obsessed. I'd say we need to play, but I've done ~12 hours in two days. Got study and hand pain johns.

GGs today everyone. Thanks to Kevin for hosting. Thanks to PPV for doing Falcon dittos w/ me for three hours. Thanks to Charlie for getting high as **** for the first time and saying ridicuously hilarious things/providing awesome entertainment such as:
Battlecow said:
"Am I winning?"
*moves his face to inches away from the TV*
"I'm more technical than Isai. More technical than Dark and Javi combined. Heck, I'm more technical than TASers; they can't f***in' ASDI in between every frame of hitstun!"
Losing himself after everyone begins to stare at him at the same time.
along with other rookie stoner moments.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
You missed double practice joe. I am disappoint

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, thanks for, uh, playing with me, guys.

I was pretty obnoxious

My bad

That was HELLA fun though.

And even when I was high as BALLSACK I was still pretty good at melee. Maybe even better than normal. I totally four-stocked Bibi and three-stocked Pritan.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Next week? I think you mean everyday this week. I'm going to have a set up

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
MVP of 420 @ 217 2012: battlecow

we forgot to have a "substance vs sober" crew battle. would have worked out almost perfectly with the numbers we had yesterday.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
So, it's confirmed. I basically missed the best smash event UIUC had to offer for the year. But I'm really just mad I missed Charlie being, as he put it, high as BALLSACK. That would have been entertainment to last a lifetime hahaha. Either way tho guys, next week things will happen.

And to blake: every day this week, things will happen. Im gonna turn into super ganondorf.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
smash at my place around 11 or so, but I need someone to bring a memory card

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
3rd and healey. South side entrace. Ill post when you guys are ok to come over

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Head on over guys

Apt 323 if you get in, otherwise call me. It'll be locked

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
GGs guys, I noticed a pretty substantial improvement in all of our games. Therefore I propose a toast, to us, to be made the next time we smash.

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
GGs this weekend everyone. And now that I've wasted away my weekend and not gotten any work done, time to play catch up XD

See you guys later this week sometime hopefully.

Also, Kevin, can I get some of those SMYM videos for my MACS 166 project?

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Pretin i can give you the files whenever you're over. I deleted most of them off my computer and put them on an external hard drive to save space on my SSD.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
thats correct, you don't need to bring anything

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it tonight because I have CS 173 homework to work on but if some people from my MACS group came, would you guys mind giving short interviews / getting the practice session videotaped?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can't make it tonight because I have CS 173 homework to work on but if some people from my MACS group came, would you guys mind giving short interviews / getting the practice session videotaped?
how do you want me to record it?

via my capture card and audacity or via my cam in my computer facing us?

Top Bottom