• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
rofl cm's such a useless hero

even rhasta's getting a hp and ms buff in .55
haha, too good

I'm pretty much only playing gankers now, I can't carry at all

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
just keep in mind though, if you participate in other games you're going to have to go to the main ballroom, which isn't really far away or anything, but you're gonna have to keep the smash schedule in mind.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Pat u sure its GH3??

I mean part 4 does come out in 3 weeks, and then ontop of that idk i jsut have a feeling itll end up being like rockband or some GAY****.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I swear that has to be the funniest/tightest sig I've ever seen......gets excited and goes super saiyan...lol tight.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I got so pissed when they changed denying from taking away ALL exp to only some, I loved being level 7 when other people were 3, ROFL

romeo619

Smash Ace
alllrightt im gonna go buy a 2009 datebook tomorrow night and write this one down.

i remember the one i went to like 3 nd a half years ago was downnn

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
everything about dota is soo good. the game is so balanced (idk about heroes, but the game itself). its amazing

Miharu

Smash Hero
except the community

your average dota pub is probably more reatarded/ignorant than your standard brawl noob

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol clockwerk

dumbest ****ing hero ever

and yeah, the community is dumb. good public games are pretty **** hard to find. in all others, most people leave after dying once or they die and lose a rax

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
SuperRadBrian is coming? tooooooooooooooooo good

expect bidoof at this tournament

Adimiral Proudmoore and Windrunner are 20x gayer/broken
oh dang, i just noticed the new map. sylvanas is pretty tight with her powershot

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
like i was thinking. theres nothing you can really do to cheat the game. like if you just sit by your tower so its harder for the other heroes to get up close the harpoon thing will snipe your tower :o

SuperRad

Smash Master
ive never played dota
or wc3
does that make me weird?

sup jtb

if anyone from norcal is going to this holla. im thinking about flying because its gonna be like $150 roundtrip but if there's a norcal carpool deal im interested.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
like i was thinking. theres nothing you can really do to cheat the game. like if you just sit by your tower so its harder for the other heroes to get up close the harpoon thing will snipe your tower :o
Pudge Hook
Clockwerks hook
and VS swap just to name a few

or just simply pushing your creeps to the tower, then killing the hero while the tower kills the creeps

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow proudmoore is dumb. stupid x marks the spot is a hook without the hook

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
alllrightt im gonna go buy a 2009 datebook tomorrow night and write this one down.

i remember the one i went to like 3 nd a half years ago was downnn
What the SMACK is wrong with the chargers this year :( Last winter game fest most memorable moment: antonio cromartie intercepting manning's pass for the win.

Top Bottom