• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

FightingGameGuy

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I was hoping to be able to show up for the tournament as my first one, but I'm taking the LSAT Dec 1. I was wondering if I show up way late (around 2 or 3), would I still be able to play with some other smashers for fun even if not part of the tournament?

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
omg sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

DATE CHANGE: December 1st
VENUE: Bradley International Hall (which was right next to the one I said before, still in UCLA haha)

SORRY SORRY SORRY
Ouch, I can't make it now. That's the USC - UCLA football game. This is my senior year, and the last football game of the regular season too, so I can't go to the tourney now. :(

Not that I matter anyways though, cause I suck at this game. Have fun everybody who can go, I'll try and come to the next one :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gimpy's going now A team is good to go were taking crews hands down and even if we lose witch i doubt our crew will still be cooler because we have mango and gimpy! GG

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hi, I was hoping to be able to show up for the tournament as my first one, but I'm taking the LSAT Dec 1. I was wondering if I show up way late (around 2 or 3), would I still be able to play with some other smashers for fun even if not part of the tournament?
yes this tournament will probably easily go past 8pm.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
1.Me
2.Joey
3.Gimpy
4.Larry
5.Pbody

i kicked out dc because he pisses me off -_-

ITS DAVID!!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I would like to participate in crews this time around, anyone want to draft me into an existing crew or make a new one?

Aesis

Smash Ace
Sorry p2.

Wahh? I'll see you Thanksgivin Weekend anyway. You should come to LA and we can go hit up Sunsetttt

TV'S AND GAMECUBES?!!? HELP OUTTTT need 12 or so more TVs if possible

Top Bottom