• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

3Years

Smash Lord
umm ill help pitch in but im not willing 2 pay for full gas...

its more like 2 hrs from where we live...coachella is in the coachella valley but we live in palm springs whichs also in CV

Samus-T

Smash Lord
just stfu.
hah i dont know who you think you are talking to me like that. I think its very unwise to say that to someone considering the fact that they could confront you about it in person. i dont think iv really even been talking to you throughout this whole discussion and for you to tell me to stfu, that **** is uncalled for. Im done here, but in the future, i suggest you watch your mouth before saying **** like that

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
hah i dont know who you think you are talking to me like that. I think its very unwise to say that to someone considering the fact that they could confront you about it in person. i dont think iv really even been talking to you throughout this whole discussion and for you to tell me to stfu, that **** is uncalled for. Im done here, but in the future, i suggest you watch your mouth before saying **** like that
kind of like how we told you to stfu about beating people in friendlies?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
And all this started because someone said they were better than me.

-_-

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
*facepalm*
HK aka Kage is not good whatsoever. Anyone in socal who brings up beating HK aka Kage as some big accomplishment is a go**** ****ing noob and needs to be shot in the back of the head with a BB Gun.
I was being sarcastic. I figured it'd be obvious but I guess not.

And as a side note, I've probably beaten Ken more than all of socal has put together ^^. But then he sits up straight and the results change considerably =/

3Years

Smash Lord
omg lets just stop its so stupid 2 argue about this pointless subject...i mean common wut are we gunna get out of this but 2 make some1 feel like chit or even cause more problems

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
LOL I didn't want Samus T to take my post so seriously ^^
But then again, he was kinda starting to piss me off...

I guess I did everyone a favor.

araknophobik

Smash Master
kouryu your a cool guy in person...
but online some of your posts are way out of line
and that leads them to be kinda annoying
everyone like p jtb haze and HK make sensible arguments toward samus T
you just post "your stupid stfu" which is childish and rude
please think more before you post
you didn't do anyone a favor just added more fuel to the fire

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
i said i lost to ka master and atlus check on page 356. and i actually took out isai in crews at oc3 thank you very much and it was 3 stocks i took off. i think that was the best iv ever done in melee though because i had drank like 2 monsters, actually had breakfast before we arrived at the tourney, and im pretty much a falcon slayer lol so ya beating isai in a tourney is good enough for me ^__^
Even though this argument is over, I must say that taking off three stocks does not mean you beat someone; taking off four, does. Also, a crews match that involves no money does not make it a tournament match.

Either way, it doesn't matter. You were only good because you drank two monsters and had breakfast.

edit: lol @ falcon slayer

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i just read this thread for like 8 minutes...
and i noticed that any post that doesn't have to do with the argument gets completely ignored.
hahahaah

edit: it would appear i have no life... :/

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
kouryu your a cool guy in person...
but online some of your posts are way out of line
and that leads them to be kinda annoying
everyone like p jtb haze and HK make sensible arguments toward samus T
you just post "your stupid stfu" which is childish and rude
please think more before you post
you didn't do anyone a favor just added more fuel to the fire
I mentioned that I wasn't being serious. Or at least, I didn't want Samus T to take my posts that seriously. But now that I think about it, he just ignored almost every post I made directed at him (and they weren't exactly rude). To me, that's like him telling me to stfu.

So if Samus T is going to PMS over me telling him to stfu then honestly, I don't give a ****. And if I remember correctly, almost everyone were telling him to stfu for the past ten pages lol.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol this thread has like nothing to do with the tourney anymore

but stfu kouryu...........lol jk

festizzio

Smash Champion
Here's a joke I heard today to lighten up the mood:

How many members of a certain demographic group does it take to perform a specified task? A finite number. One to perform the task and the remainder to act in a manner stereotypical of the group in question.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
Nope. HomeMadeWaffles was here too, I think you two have played each other.

And did you ever learn how to beat a Kirby?(Protip: DOWNSMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH)

Edit: Lol Festizzio
believe it or not, i haven't playd a kirby since hahaha

but i've been playin waffles now and then... so i learnd to Dsmash

( i had to learn that! hahaha)

and festizzio: that's literally the funniest joke i've heard in weeks. good1

Straight

Smash Journeyman
I think I can beat Samus-T.

I took 1and a half stocks off of HugS sometime last year.

$50 money match? I play yoshi.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Here's a joke I heard today to lighten up the mood:

How many members of a certain demographic group does it take to perform a specified task? A finite number. One to perform the task and the remainder to act in a manner stereotypical of the group in question.
ROFLMAO THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN AMAZING

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Aero, aren't you the guy that was like "Marth Falco Pro...isn't he that scrubby guy?" at JTB's smashfest in November??? Funny thing is that I 2-3 stocked whoever said that =D

3Years

Smash Lord
pink reaper didnt i play u in a friendly wen the tourney was about 2 begin i was that short mexican that used a purple samus :)

Top Bottom