• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wanna clear some things up.

First: HK aka Kage is not good whatsoever. Anyone in socal who brings up beating HK aka Kage as some big accomplishment is a go**** ****ing noob and needs to be shot in the back of the head with a BB Gun.

Second: His posts are horrendously repetitive and boring. He's also strange as **** to talk to in person.

In conclusion... stfu.
Wowowwow, I can't believe you actually posted that here too.

Allisbrawl ftw

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
this tournament was pretty fun. got to see a lot of people i havent in a while, and played a whole bunch of friendlies =]

p-thanks for letting me hitch a ride. i almost didnt want to go but you convinced me haha. out of all the teams it was ******** that we had to play so soon but, at least it went 3. no window ftw hahah.

fabian- it was random that we ended up teaming, but we did pretty well =]. we almost had that inks/atlus match, but im not mad. it was fun teaming.

edreese-its funny that you said i was gonna cause upsets at this tourney, and then i had to play you 3rd round. well it almost happened! last hit last game. it was probably the most intense set ive played in a while haha. good seeing you again.

zoap- man your commentary during matches are too funny. it was fun playing friendlies with you.

eggz- i didnt know mario was so scary ( i was that ganon you mm'd if you dont remember).

blitz- man i hate playing friends in tournament. it was cool seeing you though, and no rumble fighter!

hugs- good **** winning the tourney

everyone else gg's.

i actually went to a tournament omggggg.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
they came out of nowhere and unexpectedly ***** at their first major tournament. id say thats pretty random. And whats with you two attacking me at the same time everytime? ur the bad one here kage XD

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
more like fast like tree has been really good for a long time? I'm pretty sure he's and old school player lol

Samus-T...youre good for not being well known...im sure if youdve played more well known tourneys these guys wouldnt say anything...but none the less ...youre good.

being good for being well known doesn't mean anything. That's like the same thing as saying someone is good for being 13 years old or something, it's irrelevant.

Miharu

Smash Hero
they came out of nowhere and unexpectedly ***** at their first major tournament. id say thats pretty random. And whats with you two attacking me at the same time everytime? ur the bad one here kage XD
lewl good one ur funny

Samus-T...youre good for not being well known...im sure if youdve played more well known tourneys these guys wouldnt say anything...but none the less ...youre good.
you're always going to get called out for your idiocy

notice how that nobody's even making any attacks on him based on his skill level at smash?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
seige im really starting to think its pointless to fight back against these nubs. everytime were talking to someone, 2 more jump into the convo. u and i **** and i dont need someone like kage or haze to prove me otherwise >;D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
seige im really starting to think its pointless to fight back against these nubs. everytime were talking to someone, 2 more jump into the convo. u and i **** and i dont need someone like kage or haze to prove me otherwise >;D
Need +1 plz

Zephyr

Smash Lord
LoL. Who have you beaten in tournament?

seigehyland

Smash Ace
being good for being well known doesn't mean anything. That's like the same thing as saying someone is good for being 13 years old or something, it's irrelevant.
hahaha.,...geez mike...can i give the guy a compliment? lol.

i said being good for someone who is NOT well known. please rephrase your sentence.

also...yes it does make a difference and is not irrelevant...that one lil fuumi kid is good for a 9 yr old...and people can be good AND well known...but if you arent well known and you are good...its possible they COULD soon be well known later on BECAUSE they are good.

no more pissing contests please.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
3years join seige and i in this fight against these noobs that think theyre good. Tell Kage about how i can **** his pathetic fox XD

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol FLT has been one of Texas' best players for years until he retired =/

NY scene has a ton of great players; you didn't hear about jman or hax before Pound 3, or DJ Nintendo... I watch so many videos rofl, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Seriously who have you beat in tournament =/

haze every falco in norcal has a fox nub, weren't we watching him use fox in teams =/

Miharu

Smash Hero
3years join seige and i in this fight against these noobs that think theyre good. Tell Kage about how i can **** his pathetic fox XD
Hold on...

lol why does everyone take everything so seriously?im jp calm down i know im not good as good as zhu or hydrokirby. now stop the hate its burning the top 3 layers of my skin away.and u KAGE, r the most offensive person here
Pretty contradictory, if you ask me.

Neighborhood P loses to my fox gg

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ka master and atlus. i cant play falco dittos =(

and to kage, that was last night.Iv been practicing haha. It doesn't take much to get to ur skill level ;)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
bro...im not even tryna fight,,,everyone is just really fast to call me out...i could say
"wow...Hugs did great at UCLA" and i get 30 responses to it like..."What do you know n00b?", "what place did you get?" "id **** you" yadda yadda...just...wow...

and kage...i didnt say anything derrogatory or idiotic at all...so...what gives?

Miharu

Smash Hero
bro...im not even tryna fight,,,everyone is just really fast to call me out...i could say
"wow...Hugs did great at UCLA" and i get 30 responses to it like..."What do you know n00b?", "what place did you get?" "id **** you" yadda yadda...just...wow...

and kage...i didnt say anything derrogatory or idiotic at all...so...what gives?
Sorry, didn't make that clear.

As in Samus-T is always going to get called out for his idiocy, not you.

3Years

Smash Lord
aero's beaten a couple good pros but i think we should all get off his back cuz hes a really fun guy 2 hang out with and he has an awsome falco 2 boot :)

common were all west coast smashers lets get along

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
That day was like my anti - Falco day. I mean, I hate playing Falco's but I did so poorly against every Falco I played (and I use Peach!!!) I mean, WTF!?! I even wanted to play Zhu but after I realized how poorly I was performing, I'd decided to change my mind (I'd probably get 4 stocked lol).

Well, whatever. On the other hand, I ***** practically every Falcon I played (my best match-up and I'm a Peach. Oh, the irony). I even did well against Spectre in our MM. I bet no other Peach player in SoCal can do as well as I did against Spectre :) (but of course, I did lose. But still, I did fairly well).

Still, I know I could have done better in general in the tourney. Man...
Whenever he and I play its pretty close :)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
too bad your bark is worse than your bite kage :O
chill bro...just let it go...

i just wanna play smash...whoever is down for some friendlies...hit me up...big tourneys...i'll be there until like may/June when i get to ship out to iraq...i'll be at bossy biweeklies til boss stops em (hopefully never)...so..im always down for a friendly...and i'll MM people for however many $1 bills i have in my wallet...its less money i'll spend on strippers

3Years

Smash Lord
yeah aero i mean if there not willing 2 give u a chance then wuts the point ya no...ok yeah u kinda gave a rude remark (which i dont see the big deal) but its nuthin 2 jump at some1 common we all enjoy the same game so lets just play and be kool w/ each other

Samus-T

Smash Lord
iv let it go.but everytime i post something kage jumps in my koolaid like he knows the flavor lol.

Miharu

Smash Hero
too bad your bark is worse than your bite kage :O
You're a pretty terrible hypocrite.

You think that you're good at this game because you can do well against players when they specifically state that they're not trying. So then, when it comes to tournament, who have you beaten?

Good job dodging all the questions that have to do with your tournament placing.

iv let it go.but everytime i post something kage jumps in my koolaid like he knows the flavor lol.
And yet, you can't seem to stop yourself from responding.

Pretty good. Internet is some pretty serious business.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I think he posted earlier that he lost to Ka Master and Atlus. But I could be wrong.

Also, Samus T... just give it a rest. I mean, whether your good or not means nothing unless you prove yourself in a tourney over and over again. I don't think you have done anything note worthy so honestly, just stfu.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i said i lost to ka master and atlus check on page 356. and i actually took out isai in crews at oc3 thank you very much and it was 3 stocks i took off. i think that was the best iv ever done in melee though because i had drank like 2 monsters, actually had breakfast before we arrived at the tourney, and im pretty much a falcon slayer lol so ya beating isai in a tourney is good enough for me ^__^

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmao haze you missed his post, he said ka master and atlus

you're not bad but plz don't got cocky because you beat me...im not great at this game...
and LOL if you consider me a pro

i beat atlus like 2 weeks ago in tourny, his falco and jiggs (his jiggs is way sicker than his falco). I was off but you did win the set so you can downplay my skill i don't mind but don't consider the rest of the people here "noobs" because although they are beneath me in skill they can beat you LMAO jk...only some of them are as bad as me

jwkirby64

Smash Journeyman
lol you aint gonna go home with a grammy with that analogy. Just play them at a weekly or something or invite em over and play. Den restart this.

I want results of what happened then

and the freakin results to UCLA darnit.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
just accept teh money matches =/

where is coachella anyway rofl. gimme gas money when i win and i'll go there too =/

i'd also rather play atlus' jiggs than his falco

Top Bottom