• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol this is why i dont post on the boards often. sorry dude i was just kidding about ur hair and im not trying to play the victim. its just that everyone seems to be taking me seriously when im just harassing people jokingly like everyone does all the time. I know im not as good as most of u guys and i dont really plan on getting to that level of play. Sorry to anyone who feels i "harassed" them :D
Oh?

i was jk dude just talkin **** like everyone else.u r good but i just think im better lolz
'Kay.
Wow, hella dodging.

Jem.

Smash Master
^^ are you serious guy?
Hugs took 1st in singles
Ka-Master took 2nd in singles

Mango and Lucky took 1st in teams
Ka-Master and Eggz took 2nd in teams.

3Years

Smash Lord
im guessing your the best in coachella cuz i ***** the rest of the cats that came with you in tourny =]?
yeah he is the best in the valley...he does some pretty crazy stuff :)

ey mike we didnt do our mm we started and like last time got interupted by a tourney match oh well play me in brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
You won't get that dollar back if you keep getting shined blind by me...P is waaaay better than me so you got a long way to gooooo

Top Bottom