• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This thread fails until results are put up

/goes back to gmod

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Um, you'd best shut up now. You should obviously realize that Mike isn't fond of you so stop acting like your his buddy or something.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mike, I don't think we have ever played in tournament. Thats pretty crazy since we've been to so many of the same tournaments.

/random

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ill play anyone who has said they want to play/beat me. and to fabian, whatever it was that happened, i thought our matches were great.idc what u think haze especially since you've never even seen me play

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
idc what u think haze especially since you've never even seen me play
didn't you just say i beat you in a friendly?

Mike, I don't think we have ever played in tournament. Thats pretty crazy since we've been to so many of the same tournaments.

/random
i know lol, wtf

i think the only time we've ever played was like friendlies in arizona lol

araknophobik

Smash Master
yeah dude our matches were fun, truthfully other than the guy i had first round all of my matchs were fun/edge of my seat stuff
you, then i played your jiggs pal ripp0n?
danimals was an intense set
and tofu gave me a pretty close set as well
and jtb, get ***** on jungle japes lol

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
hey mike were you in any of the pics posted earlier? Just wanted to know so next time I can be able to play friendlies or MM since I did not get a chance to play you at the tourney...hopefully for brawl

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
hey mike were you in any of the pics posted earlier? Just wanted to know so next time I can be able to play friendlies or MM since I did not get a chance to play you at the tourney...hopefully for brawl
yeah, i dont want to go look at any right now, but i was the guy with the red fohawk, black shirt, and green striped sweater.

Miharu

Smash Hero
does everyone on the boards hate on stupid randoms?haha
Yes.

and what does zhu mean by "how do u beat someone 3-5?" you've never made it to semifinals in a tourney or what.....
Yeah, placing 3rd in at UCLA means he's never made it to semifinals in a tournament.

ill play anyone who has said they want to play/beat me. and to fabian, whatever it was that happened, i thought our matches were great.idc what u think haze especially since you've never even seen me play
You're terrible. ****ing mediocre Falcos thinking that they're good when they beat people in friendlies, rofl.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
wow everyone go watch what may have been the best team combo me and mango have ever done!!!

o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zp4EQmcrzE

last stocks me mango vs tang.......****
I saw it in person. I honestly didn't know what happened until you guys said "jab, rest" outloud. I blinked and missed it.

Somebody needs to make a fat montage of UCLA, if not, I will, with parody songs / japanese voice actors screaming his / her *** off so somebody better do it before I do.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol why does everyone take everything so seriously?im jp calm down i know im not good as good as zhu or hydrokirby. now stop the hate its burning the top 3 layers of my skin away.and u KAGE, r the most offensive person here

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol why does everyone take everything so seriously?im jp calm down i know im not good as good as zhu or hydrokirby. now stop the hate its burning the top 3 layers of my skin away.and u KAGE, r the most offensive person here
Hey, read my location.

And rofl at your assuming that we're taking this seriously. Too good.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
samus t we take you seriously because you don't joke around talking **** to people you don't know anything about.

example: that hair comment you made.

i'm sure you were making a reference to Fabians team name about my hair.

Now, the only reason that team name was funny was because fabian and i are friends, he's not some random guy like yourself saying that. If a random, terrible player did that to me, then it would just be offensive.

So please don't attempt to play the victim here, saying that kage offended you, when in reality you came here harassing people you don't know/ have no social relationship with.

i hope you can comprehend what i'm saying, you haven't understood anything so far, but it's worth a try i guess.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i know who u r u destroyed my friends fox lol. ive known who u were this whole time i just put it in caps so u knew who i was talking to....or something like that lol

Miharu

Smash Hero
i know who u r u destroyed my friends fox lol. ive known who u were this whole time i just put it in caps so u knew who i was talking to....or something like that lol
Good **** socal, good ****.

Yeah, there's another Hydro Kirby out there.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
samus t we take you seriously because you don't joke around talking **** to people you don't know anything about.

example: that hair comment you made.

i'm sure you were making a reference to Fabians team name about my hair.

Now, the only reason that team name was funny was because fabian and i are friends, he's not some random guy like yourself saying that. If a random, terrible player did that to me, then it would just be offensive.

So please don't attempt to play the victim here, saying that kage offended you, when in reality you came here harassing people you don't know/ have no social relationship with.

i hope you can comprehend what i'm saying, you haven't understood anything so far, but it's worth a try i guess.
lol this is why i dont post on the boards often. sorry dude i was just kidding about ur hair and im not trying to play the victim. its just that everyone seems to be taking me seriously when im just harassing people jokingly like everyone does all the time. I know im not as good as most of u guys and i dont really plan on getting to that level of play. Sorry to anyone who feels i "harassed" them :D

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol this is why i dont post on the boards often. sorry dude i was just kidding about ur hair and im not trying to play the victim. its just that everyone seems to be taking me seriously when im just harassing people jokingly like everyone does all the time. I know im not as good as most of u guys and i dont really plan on getting to that level of play. Sorry to anyone who feels i "harassed" them :D
Oh?

i was jk dude just talkin **** like everyone else.u r good but i just think im better lolz
'Kay.

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
yeah, i dont want to go look at any right now, but i was the guy with the red fohawk, black shirt, and green striped sweater.
ah ok...I think I saw you over there...but I did not get a chance to see some of your gameplay though....hopefully next time

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
its just that everyone seems to be taking me seriously when im just harassing people jokingly like everyone does all the time.
the difference between the other people that do that is that they actually know/are friends with the people they do it to.

It's not me saying kira is really bad at this game. I'm joking with him, but he's my friend so it's different whereas if you said it, i'm sure you would be bashed.

its just that everyone seems to be taking me seriously when im just harassing people
^reads......

Sorry to anyone who feels i "harassed" them :D

contradiction in the same post, not even mana does that.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aesis: the newest version of tio saves backups of your tournament in a /autosave directory within the tio folder. Check that to see if there's a backup of the results.

Top Bottom