• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA REVIVAL II! Brawl + Melee Tournament (5/23/09) Need more TVs, sign up!

Lovage

Smash Hero
As for Greater Leon's I don't see myself going unless theres some Metro that connects from Riverside to Camarillo. Too lazy to travel
metro comes to thousand oaks transit center which connects with the Vista bus which goes right to the tournament.....come!!!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Sheik's fun, you just play a boring *** one and always john it for not being fun

She's a ton of fun, obviously she's not someone you should be maining if you find her boring
It's not a john

I found someone fun to use anyway so it's all good

Aesis

Smash Ace
I don't know, it's just the principle, you know? $5 is kind of the standard venue fee most people will accept. Anything over that, and the venue had better be freaking amazing in order to justify it. And I 've seen people skip tournaments that they felt were rippoffs because of the venue fee. In short, the community wants to know that you're doing something extra for the community and not just being greedy/ the venue owner isn't just being greedy. This is done to discourage greedy venue owners. But that's just my opinion. :p
I just saw this thread.
Good job Goob.

Who the *** is this guy trying to change UCLA rules and ***** about sht that's already been done for almost two years?

If I were in California I would fcking ban your ***.

ANYWAY
Kira no Sheik johns

anddd
UCLA is too good

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I just saw this thread.
Good job Goob.

Who the *** is this guy trying to change UCLA rules and ***** about sht that's already been done for almost two years?

If I were in California I would fcking ban your ***.

ANYWAY
Kira no Sheik johns

anddd
UCLA is too good
good to know I'm making an impression. ;)

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Alright just got done meeting with the staff peoples. Date is CONFIRMED for 5/23/09 and the venue will be the LA Tennis Clubhouse. Some of you guys might remember it, its the same place where the last UCLA hosted by Aesis was. Rules and everything later tonight.

P.S. UCLA gave a much better deal on this room so venue fee will be $5 again! Horray!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
heyyy aesis wee lovvvee youuu OMG =)

i definitely look forward to this... dehf should totally team with me in melee....

hell, brawl too.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
hmm last tourny
singles brawl
1st lost to mikeHAZE in two close matches ><
2nd lost to Junk BC HE GOT LUCKY AND HE KNOWS HE SHOULDVE LOST THAT!!!!!!!!!

meh, ill probly come anyway and ill bring a wii (brawl) assuming the slots havent closed

chesQo

Smash Rookie
I will be bringing a TV and a Wii with Brawl again. Will you be needing any extension cords and/or power strips for extra outlets?

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I'm so going to this.

I'll also ask, anyone wanna do teams with me, if he/she wants?

Top Bottom