• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA REVIVAL II! Brawl + Melee Tournament (5/23/09) Need more TVs, sign up!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol i play sheik . I also main ganon peach and luigi . How about a sheik ditto and i will take you on ganon your anything besides sheik if you want

QED

Smash Apprentice
I'll be therererererere. I'll bringz my Wii just in case.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Joey, remember that shinespike on Pokemon Stadium's tree? that's the Connor combo. be afraid.

hopefully I don't play as badly as I did today. getting 2-3 stocked by P's Marth is not legit for me :(
He got better

better step up your game if you don't wanna keep on getting *****

by p

festizzio

Smash Champion
Ya i will be here for melee of course cant wait to play you guys maybe i will enter brawl too maybe anyway i will take some dollar money matches anyone want some?
i'll mm your sheik for a dollar and then another mm with any of your other characters?

btw yes i'm going to this, if anybody needs a ride, now is the time to ask.

Lovage

Smash Hero
festizzio i might need a ride, save me a spot for now. im not 100% committed yet but tell me before you give my spot away thanks

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
____, ,______________________
....../ `---___________----_____|]= = = = =D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE FRIENDS
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'll take on your Marth for 5$.

Your Falcon for 5$ too... otherwise I'll just play your Falcon in a bunch of friendlies =D

Top Bottom