• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA REVIVAL II! Brawl + Melee Tournament (5/23/09) Need more TVs, sign up!

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Ok I removed Pokemon Stadium from the Brawl Neutrals. I realized I haven't even looked over the stage list yet, I'm actually not sure if I like Lylat Cruise as a neutral either. Anyone else for removing it?

∫unk

Smash Master
if u remove lylat then u also have to remove yoshi's for stage striking >_>

i think it's dumb to have only 3 neutrals lylat and yoshi's really aren't bad

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Wobbling should NOT be banned. Only ***s want that **** banned. If you don't want to get wobbled, don't get grabbed.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Wobbling should NOT be banned. Only ***s want that **** banned. If you don't want to get wobbled, don't get grabbed.
Easy to say when you're Peach.

All you people who don't want Wobbling banned are so stupid. You're not even being logical. Saying "don't get grabbed" isn't a logical reason why it should or should not be banned.

More people want it banned than don't want it banned, so there's really no point to post to say, "No, I don't want it banned" because you're just going to be outnumbered. Have some logic or shut the **** up.

Zhu pretty much summed it up: Wobbling promotes camping. Case closed. And Fly is the biggest camper in all of SoCal, so it's no wonder he wants Wobbling.

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
as far as neutrals i dont think lylat is a bad one, plus if your character does get gimped by the stages you do have a cancel/strikeout

Atlus8

Smash Master

All you people who don't want Wobbling banned are so stupid. You're not even being logical. Saying "don't get grabbed" isn't a logical reason why it should or should not be banned.

More people want it banned than don't want it banned, so there's really no point to post to say, "No, I don't want it banned" because you're just going to be outnumbered. Have some logic or shut the **** up.

Zhu pretty much summed it up: Wobbling promotes camping. Case closed. And Fly is the biggest camper in all of SoCal, so it's no wonder he wants Wobbling.
Wow! Out of all people, I didn't think you would be hating on camping! People have got to start manning up! Heck, you don't see the MvC2 community banning an infinite!

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Wow! Out of all people, I didn't think you would be hating on camping! People have got to start manning up! Heck, you don't see the MvC2 community banning an infinite!
I'm not hating on it, I'm just stating a fact. The majority of the community doesn't want it and it only serves to make the game less enjoyable, so why include it?

If we had to acquiesce to the community with regards to Connor forcing people to enter doubles, then what's the difference here? Have some consistency.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm not hating on it, I'm just stating a fact. The majority of the community doesn't want it and it only serves to make the game less enjoyable, so why include it?
It's true that there would be camping, but how many IC players are there?! You're only gonna be doing hard camping against a character that hardly anyone uses. If anything, this is where your knowledge in camping comes into play!

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys I've decided I'm just going to leave wobbling banned. It seems like there's people who support both sides so in that case I'm just going to go with precedent and not allow it. It's what Aesis would've wanted anyways lol :)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion

LOL

I don't know what you're talking about. Like Mango would say, "Don't get grabbed NOOB!"

:skull::skull::skull::skull:

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, if you're bringing a full setup can you specify if the system you're bringing is a Wii or Cube? I'm just going to assume Wii for now, let me know if I've put you down wrong.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ill most likely go if anyone in 949 goes
ill bring a wii/melee

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm bringing a cube+melee+tv

Festizzzzzzzzio, where dat shiny Squirtle at? I have wifi on my DS so we can trade anytime :)

festizzio

Smash Champion
okay

I'm not a kricketune though :(
i know i said young

you're a kricketot

edit: so r4 has this thing with a built in cheat editor so i don't have to use my ar, good thing too cause ar apparently doesn't work with r4

edit2: so it's gonna take me longer than expected cause the process to edit cheats for the r4 is more complicated than i wanna do tonight or maybe even tomorrow

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i know i said young

you're a kricketot

edit: so r4 has this thing with a built in cheat editor so i don't have to use my ar, good thing too cause ar apparently doesn't work with r4
r4 is outdated

get an acekard 2...it has wifi cheat update stuff...

nah i dunno
r4 is fine i guess if it works it works

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
argghhhh i just bought this r4 not too long ago

you're ruining my life
wow get ***** there are no more updates for r4...

r4 team stopped in like september of last year...

and i think... r4s are expensive too, aren't they?

i got my acekard for like 10 dollars...it *****

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
aww i probably won't go now, i just wanted to wobble people in tournament.

for the record though it's dumb and hilarious. similar to laser camping, puff dittos, and sheik.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
TLR can you get me a acekard and I'll pay you next tourney I see you?
if you want it fast...then it's like 20

if you don't care about how fast you want it(like 3 weeks wait)...i can get it for 10...

but sure yeah just let me know

EDIT: Actually I can just link you if you want

Top Bottom