• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
hhmm i might show up to the fest. i havent been out in a while, but i lost my controller again hah. I played some people at iadt the other day and kinda felt an urge to play more =p let me know (TONY TEXT ME I SWEAR ILL RESPOND THIS TIME =P)

anyway whats been going on in the smash scene?? what have i missed? D:

p.s GINDLER ARE YOU BACK YET?

gallax

Smash Hero
hhmm i might show up to the fest. i havent been out in a while, but i lost my controller again hah. I played some people at iadt the other day and kinda felt an urge to play more =p let me know (TONY TEXT ME I SWEAR ILL RESPOND THIS TIME =P)

anyway whats been going on in the smash scene?? what have i missed? D:

p.s GINDLER ARE YOU BACK YET?
kei u better stay away from gindler. hes my perma-partner now. MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
..heheh

So Raz won't know for sure until tomorrow... anybody else MAN ENOUGH to step it up and hold a good fest tomorrow?

I mean, come on, how often am I actually able to come play?
lol yes...yes...its all coming together

i'll hold a smashfest friday night. I wont have to actually go anywhere to get smash practice. i dont get off until 8 though so it would start the earliest at like 8:30-9pm

8608 Falstaff Place
Oviedo, FL, 32765
There we go. I'll see if I can make it. Since it starts that late, I wont be able to stick around for long if I go. (I got a 9hr shift the following day, so i dont want to be up too late)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
and ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->utilts.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Can we have a pre fest and then drive to GDX's? :D
Because 8 is like SO NOT THAT EARLY, and It'd be so much better if we get to the ucf area around 4 since are under age disorder

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Can we have a pre fest and then drive to GDX's? :D
Because 8 is like SO NOT THAT EARLY, and It'd be so much better if we get to the ucf area around 4 since are under age disorder
THIS... a million times this.

I'm free starting around noonish... and I will be free until around 8, but a fest *starting* that late would be hard...

GDX is still the man, though. I'm just not.

Trott

Smash Rookie
Man, I can't believe I'm going to miss this awesome smashfest on Friday. I'm over in College Station, Texas visiting A&M.

Maybe you guys would be up for some friendlies when you get back from gville? ;)

M@v

Subarashii!
yeah, Im off tomorrow :)

I'll probably get lunch at downtown disney if anyone is up for it, then i can do whatever.

gallax

Smash Hero
kyon, i want ur peach training. kei, i also want ur peach training. ally, im gonna go watch vids of u vs peach for ur peach training.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, im sorry i cant host any earlier guys. i dont get off of work until 8 so i cant really do it any earlier. Even if my roommates played brawl, they wont be home either :laugh:

hiROI

Smash Lord
lol, im sorry i cant host any earlier guys. i dont get off of work until 8 so i cant really do it any earlier. Even if my roommates played brawl, they wont be home either :laugh:
You've done enough with actually hosting a fest! Just someone should host an alternative so when your fest starts, we can just drive there from the first fest

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Right now, I'm planning on going over to <3's for a while after class... I should be there between 12 and 1ish..

What's Virg doing right now?

unfortunately, I don't have the capacity to host anything now. my old apartment was nice for it, but the current situation prevents it..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
guys, im not sure about my smashfest anymore. I have to pick up kyon after work, and I have to go somewhere else that I said id go to, but completely forgot

so if i did something, it wouldnt happen until mad late. sorry :(

im off sunday and monday though, if people want to come over one of those two days

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
5pm? thats lame... I wanna play i don't mind people over but I pretty much only have room for one setup. when i suggested people over I was expecting a transition to another location.

Toneh

Smash Lord
yeah raz proly has work, im seein if virg or mata can.
gallax/gdx u guys suck lol

-- ok i got ahold of zazen. He didnt mind the short notice and said he can host around 5. He'll post the address and stuff.

Just gota do my hw now so i can come tonight

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
tell them I wouldn't mind hosting at their place if they'll allow it. I doubt either of them are home atm.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Address for those attending:

4431 Riverton dr. Orlando, Fl 32810

5pm to whenever we get tired

Bring wii's.

Top Bottom