• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gee Dee Exxxxxx. I Need Mah Sd Card
i actually lost your original SD card

which doesnt matter, because i copied the contents of your SD card over to my computer before i lost it. so i bought you a new 2gb microSD card inside of a SD adapter.

point being, go to wato and ill give it to you :laugh:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
oh snap... I'm gonna take a bunch of time off in the near future with the sole intent of leveling up my sheik... and maybe a secondary. (AKA zelda)

zazen

Smash Rookie
Hey guys it's been a while an it's probably too early to get anyones attention but, i'm throwing a smash fest for today at 3pm to midnight. If anyone's interested, I already have Tv's so just bring your wii. Oumu and I have been practicing like crazy lately so if anyone wants some match up experience you know where to find us (and in case you don't , we're at 4431 Riverton Dr. Orlando , FL).

We'll be smashing all day regardless of who shows up so feel free to drop by any time.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hey guys it's been a while an it's probably too early to get anyones attention but, i'm throwing a smash fest for today at 3pm to midnight. If anyone's interested, I already have Tv's so just bring your wii. Oumu and I have been practicing like crazy lately so if anyone wants some match up experience you know where to find us (and in case you don't , we're at 4431 Riverton Dr. Orlando , FL).

We'll be smashing all day regardless of who shows up so feel free to drop by any time.
You and who ever is going to that with you should come to the WATO tournament on saturday.

Id like to see some more melee players too

-Spike-

Smash Ace

zazen

Smash Rookie
You and who ever is going to that with you should come to the WATO tournament on saturday.

Id like to see some more melee players too
I'll definitely make it if it's not too far. hopefully enough people show to get some good practice in.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'll definitely make it if it's not too far. hopefully enough people show to get some good practice in.
Its in the alantic south thread. Its a sticky so you can go there to find out all the details. Btw guys melee and brawl start at the same time so be there at 1 please. This way will help the tournament not last too late.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
it is MLG scrub haven't you ever played halo.... geeze MGL stands for MICHAEL GABANY is LAME.

gallax

Smash Hero
it is MLG scrub haven't you ever played halo.... geeze MGL stands for MICHAEL GABANY is LAME.
ur just bitter cuz i left u alone with a sleeping oli yesterday :chuckle: F***face i obviously meant MLG. it was a typing err.

wanna play some later tonight though? i can come over after my test that begins @ 4:30

zazen

Smash Rookie
good to hear i was worried no one would show, i recommend parking around the culdesac and bring any Wii's available.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I might have to get an xbox. Even though way too many people are bad at MW2.

On a real note: I hope MLG isn't too expensive

M@v

Subarashii!
I've been playing lots of Nazi zombies recently in WaW.....still havent got back my best record. I think we reached like 30 something...we could of kept going but the game crashed due to lag >_<

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Mmm... you know what? cancel the ride to wato I have some other stuff I need to do.

Top Bottom