• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

nevershootme

Smash Master
if u guys want a tourney to happen and need a place to play on for more space, use my place in oviedo, since i don't live there often this semester cuz of me living in melbourne for work and living in orlando on weekends, i am extending an open invitation for any tournies at my place on a saturday.

simple stuff, just arrange a date and fees (tourney + electric bill) and you're good to go, and it's a **** nice house btw. only thing is give me a week or 2 in advance if you want a tourney (and there's gotta be hype) and i dont' care brawl or melee...

but yes... tourney or what, bring regular TV's (cuz i only got HDTV's) and go have fun, you got a bedroom, pool table, patio, living room all to play on

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
wheres the smash at lozano? I wants me some of it.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262620

We smashed tonight sorry I didn't check the boards but in that thread is all our info so you can contact us. We play almost every other day. We'll contact you on the next one. When are you free to play?

It's usually at Raz's apartment. In Pegasus Landing which is right across from UCF.

Salt

Smash Rookie
I posted on the UCF thread.

I'm free to play whenever Full Sail allows me to see the outdoors.
Was huge into smash when I lived in GA, and I've kind of dropped out of practice since then >.>;;

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
LOL, so check this!

I was fighting a SNAKE in friendlies the other day at this tourney and he was so upset at how awesome I was, he ended up calling me cheap and gay. He Threw his controller to the ground, turned red as a cherry, cursed under his breath, and all that good stuff. I don't think he could fathom the thought of losing a 70:30 matchup.

A snake folks, a snake......calling other characters broken and gay.......

Pot calling the kettle black.....

LOL, that is all,

You know your good when shiat like this happens

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Tom I think you fail to see just how fustrating chain grabs can be.Eitehr way, good job buddy.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I wanna play today. I'm pritty sick (health wise) though so I dunno if anyone would wanna play with me. :(

Salt

Smash Rookie
Holy ****, and here I was thinking there was no smash in this area.

Where have you guys been hiding!?
*tear*

add me to aim, sn = The Brecken

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I'll prolly be playing some brawl or melee tonight. depends on who wants to play, more melee people or more brawl people ;) hype tonight up!

Prawn

Smash Master
LOL, so check this!

I was fighting a SNAKE in friendlies the other day at this tourney and he was so upset at how awesome I was, he ended up calling me cheap and gay. He Threw his controller to the ground, turned red as a cherry, cursed under his breath, and all that good stuff. I don't think he could fathom the thought of losing a 70:30 matchup.

A snake folks, a snake......calling other characters broken and gay.......

Pot calling the kettle black.....

LOL, that is all,

You know your good when shiat like this happens
i know i shouldnt be in this thread (lol) but who was this? I'm really interested :laugh:

gallax

Smash Hero
raz, i need some pika training the next few days if you dont mind. i wanna see something about my camping tactics that im not sure of(mainly with mortars). i know you hate playing campy but its all in good fun this time and its only gonna b like 2-3 matches at most.

after that we can play some melee. i picked up falco yesterday and was like, lemme try the sh lasers. did it. then i was like lemme try the shine>sh dair> l cancel>shine> repeat.
got it like 5 times in a row then i messed up. it was amazing. idk if i wanna still main marth in melee or switch over to like fox or something. i was able to shine>wavedash with fox too so i think i may be ready for the technical shiz. what i do know is that ill never pick up sheik or c.falcon

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I wanna play.......

what does this pink name mean? I do something wrong or something?

Top Bottom