• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
yea right. i'm looking to pick up another character, but i would never pic the ics since they're so gay with that broken chaingrab.

on another note, if i could change my title like sensei did with the mario hat, i'd probably put "kirby's not broken!" lol.
ooohhh retroooooo. I bet youre gonna get too excited the first time a girl says that.

but your kirby is br.... ehh, forget it.

Im so enjoying my hacked wii goodness. thank youuuuuuuuuu Sensei! I just wish the **** custom screens would load

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Wow! just looked at like every tier list out there and karas is indeed a tier *****. I was gonna play main morigan then I tried karas at AFO and was amazed. Go figure Ryu is also up there, another one of my favorites...

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
Batsu > Karas & Ryu

And how were you able to play TvC at AFO? I thought they only had Wiimotes, making it impossible to play? Otherwise, I would've brought out my Batsu/Mega Man team.

Force

Smash Apprentice
me, gdx and some other friends threw the biggest hotel party at afo and we had that place thick with girls and they were showing their *******. It was amazing, I have a picture of a girl putting her naked body on top of GDX while he's passed out I have to show yall HAHA

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
yeah that would be.......interesting

So... anybody know when the next Gigabits is?

The Megas are too good...

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
agreed, pretty bad

wish I had known how bad it was
because knowing is half the battle.

LOL so hard, to good Garbanzo!

lol at everyone going for ics

infiniteeee

Yea, I know! Who does that, its not that great.
Hardest characters to learn IMO.

yea right. i'm looking to pick up another character, but i would never pic the ics since they're so gay with that broken chaingrab.

on another note, if i could change my title like sensei did with the mario hat, i'd probably put "kirby's not broken!" lol.
Oh, Retro!

I kinda miss you guys...
I know what you mean.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dang, ooooooo retroooo. *everyone chuckles*

i wish knuckles was a playable character, then we could do glide attack combos.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dude knuckles would make the game fun again

like just straight up aggression

that'd be sick..... he'd make the meta less gay/campy

cause he'll just rush your *** down

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
dude knuckles would make the game fun again

like just straight up aggression

that'd be sick..... he'd make the meta less gay/campy

cause he'll just rush your *** down
I don't think we should add Tails in then..........................

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
You got it... don't know when we'll ever see each other, but if you do find me, I'm down for some matches.
Yeah wreck him Fen!!! Represent Fox!!! I just made a Wreck Pika Club. Only Foxes allowed. So far it only has two members. The requirements:

You must main Fox.

You have to have experience wrecking Pikas, even when they use their CG.

For initiation:

You have to play me and Fenrir on teams with Team Attack off and let upsmash you once you reach 200% or higher. The time will be set to infinite, so you'll be beaten until Fen and I are pleased.

Well there you go. Sounds pretty fair to me. Anybody interested?

P.S. Fox for the win!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah wreck him Fen!!! Represent Fox!!! I just made a Wreck Pika Club. Only Foxes allowed. So far it only has two members. The requirements:

You must main Fox.

For initiation:

You have to play me and Fenrir on teams with Team Attack off and let upsmash you once you reach 200% or higher. The time will be set to infinite, so you'll be beaten until Fen and I are pleased.

P.S. Fox for the win!

Haha. I love you Virg...

the Fox board is....interesting...lately.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

You must main Fox.

For initiation:

P.S. Fox for the win!
i guess i can't make in even though i play fox. o well...

gallax

Smash Hero
can anyone host a smashfest tomorrow day? i want to hold a tourney but am having extreme difficulties finding a spot to hold it. if you can provide the location i can run the tourney from there.

i figure there would be a 3$ entry fee and people like co 18 and hrnut and gdx and candy and esoj would come. then i would come and so would tony. that makes 7 people right there. draconoa and punk and hiroi would probably come. that makes 10 people. all we would need are virg, fenrir, caps, retro, mata, <3, xyz, Rx-, raz, deadweight, (raz and deadweights friend), sensei, neku, crsn, nexus, teeco, kiki, kenyu, etc... this would be a nice little tourney. especially for some good OOS'ers.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Do you know what it feels like to be built this way?
With only the power to push others away?

Can't do a fest tomorrow, sorries...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i could come to a smashfest tommorrow or do the tourney, but it depends what time i get out of work tommorrow. i don't have my work schedule yet.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
can anyone host a smashfest tomorrow day? i want to hold a tourney but am having extreme difficulties finding a spot to hold it. if you can provide the location i can run the tourney from there.

i figure there would be a 3$ entry fee and people like co 18 and hrnut and gdx and candy and esoj would come. then i would come and so would tony. that makes 7 people right there. draconoa and punk and hiroi would probably come. that makes 10 people. all we would need are virg, fenrir, caps, retro, mata, <3, xyz, Rx-, raz, deadweight, (raz and deadweights friend), sensei, neku, crsn, nexus, teeco, kiki, kenyu, etc... this would be a nice little tourney. especially for some good OOS'ers.
I wouldn't be able to attend because I'm going to Mexico tomorrow until the 24th. I'll be on the beach sipping margaritas. :chuckle:

Top Bottom