• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

TEECO

Smash Ace
yea i get it. even brawl got me worn out, even before i realized how gay it was. usually i find something else to do like rpgs or just coming up with new ideas for a video game. i get the feeling. so chill for a while. it helps.
Yeah, Brawl and I need some alone time... lol

Im back into yugioh now.. and that **** is fun

TEECO

Smash Ace
I use to have the money for it, now im trading old cards for new cards for the most part lol.

****, IS expensive though >___>

Gindler

Smash Champion
i dont understand how do you call a game gay and still pay for tournies, beg for fests and talk on here?
Ha, I know right? It just doesn't make sense. retro and brawl have a love/hate relationship I guess.

Obviously some things in the game are gay (waft's power, snake, and kirby not being the best in the game for instance), but that's just bound to happen no game can be flawless. Even CSS had that stupid bucket.

Fox FTW btw

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Why am I suddenly sick of Brawl guys?
Cause ur finally realizing there is more to lyfe than just brawl like i have. Go out there and enjoy life. Brawl is kewl and all but lyfe> brawl. Girls, cars, movies, parties, etc are way betta than always being at sausage fests

Teeco we gotta chill son!

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
I use to have the money for it, now im trading old cards for new cards for the most part lol.

****, IS expensive though >___>
It is expensive...that's why I only only play with proxies. I have about 5 decks, but only one of them is legit :laugh: . And yeah, I'm with you - I need a break from Brawl for a little bit. I'll still go to tournaments and a smashfest when I can, but for now I'm gonna try out different things. Besides, it seems like everytime time I leave Brawl alone for a while, I tend to come back and play better.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
candy is a beastly wolf main from what I remember...

UMMM~ They are discussing sheik verus ICs. UGGG~ me and tom must both suck.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Cause ur finally realizing there is more to lyfe than just brawl like i have. Go out there and enjoy life. Brawl is kewl and all but lyfe> brawl. Girls, cars, movies, parties, etc are way betta than always being at sausage fests

Teeco we gotta chill son!
Everyone knows this obviously. mhm

u know ittt

gallax may setup a mini-tourny/fest on saturday.
you guys down.
candy and esoj might come if they're not doin anything else.
Ooooo, I may show up since I have to go down this or next weekend anyway.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235199
Snake and diddy players.
I met them already they're pretty cool.
They'll be in town till sunday :]
How'd you meet them already? actually I've never heard of that diddy guy, he some kind of underground pro?

link64e

Smash Apprentice
candy is a beastly wolf main from what I remember...

UMMM~ They are discussing sheik verus ICs. UGGG~ me and tom must both suck.

LOL! Jimz your to good! Don't bother wasting your breath on the IC boards, just a bunch of little whinny biatches.

You and I both know this match is fairly even, more so in IC favor (60-40), but non the less it's not some easy ride.

That's why I hate the IC boards, no common sence. I don't post there anymore, everything I say is negated. Thanks anyway for trying to rep me and your awesome sheik, I know I'm good but not "one of the best in the nation" good (maybe region)...LOL.

One day though, we'll make it.

They say we suck, but thats them. If you ask me, there IC aren't on par.
Guess we can ask HRnut, and GDX to step in and represent us and central Florida, maybe even Tony.

Whatever I say they're just gonna throw out, I don't have enough street cred.

~ Doesn't help that the only IC they met down here was Bino...

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
UCF BRAWL CLUB

As you are all aware it is getting a little crowded inf the UCF area so im starting a smash club. the purpose of this will be such that we will be able to hold smash fests on a regular basis and tournies(hosted by me and a few others hopefully) without having to travel to someones house and being crowded and wondering how to get there.

WHAT I NEED:

if you are a UCF student i need your information (name, phone, and email). i need a certain amount of people who are UCF students to be interested in the club to be able to start it. please tell every that you know to contact me so that i can get their information.

my email: gallax1117@hotmail.com
Name: Anthony Adorno
Phone: 321-274-7985
E-mail: Bootleg544@gmail.com

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Only reason I got it was that my username was Bootleg544 and nobody could find me on here. Custom title is alright, too.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter

hey just so you guys know, me and a few other melee players attempted to form an official UCF smash club two years ago.

we got turned down several times, until finally they gave us the gaming club towards the end of the year.

before we could get started organizing things, PureKorea (the president of this new smash club) went off to Korea for the year to teach English there.

He is supposed to either have returned a little while ago, or be returning this year.

I think that it will certainly help the situation along if we get another large list of names together to present to the SGA, because they are very difficult to work with, and make it really hard to form a club unless you can garner a LOT of interest.

So if you are thinking of trying again to form an official UCF smash club, it would be important to know all this.

Keep in touch with me by PM before you talk to the SGA about forming a club, and we can make it happen a lot easier by just finishing the task we've already almost completed.

:067:

Top Bottom