• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
hey i had the scare once,.

so either it was mine or the other dude didnt wanna take responsibility.

but it turned out it was a cyst.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
It's funny how when asked about it... or even when the topic comes up... every smasher is like "oh yeah! I'm not a virgin, unlike most of the people here..."

I guess this would prove true to most guys as a whole...

but there is one thing to be considered. Smash is a game of deception. Every Smasher, in essence, is a trained con artist, trying to make you think one way, all while concealing the truth.

Trust nobody.

(no offense to anybody posting. I was not doubting anything or anybody in this thread, so don't get mad. : ))

SO ANYWAYS... back on topic.

Less, Virg, C-Factor, Mata.

Care for a repeat of our fest tomorrow night? After work, I'm free for a while... you guys interested?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
It's funny how when asked about it... or even when the topic comes up... every smasher is like "oh yeah! I'm not a virgin, unlike most of the people here..."

I guess this would prove true to most guys as a whole...

but there is one thing to be considered. Smash is a game of deception. Every Smasher, in essence, is a trained con artist, trying to make you think one way, all while conceling the truth.

Trust nobody.

(no offense to anybody posting. I was not doubting anything or anybody in this thread, so don't get mad. : ))

SO ANYWAYS... back on topic.

Less, Virg, C-Factor, Mata.

Care for a repeat of our fest tomorrow night? After work, I'm free for a while... you guys interested?
Not once in this very long and well thought post did he say or point out he wasn't a virgin .wasnt hmmm :laugh:

U mad?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol you guys are nuts

i'd still consider myself a virgin.... unlike these other sexy non-retro folk

but i don't think anyone in orlando has heard that story lolol

edit: why is facebook gettin all gay for no reason?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so all this virgin talk aside, do you guys think we should do crew battles at FG?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Lol Spike that was the point... I'm a ninja...

on that point, Barnes and Noble definitely has a book about mind-****ing people like a ninja.. no lie.

so all this virgin talk aside, do you guys think we should do crew battles at FG?
Good transition there. : )

Buuuut seriously, Goldenrod-based crew holding it down? anyone?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol yeaaaaaa you prolly have hahaha.... if i'm in a car with anyone from jax and conversation goes flat.... people always force me to tell it

****'s legend

alvin/me = #1 team in the universe.... only thing that can beat us is ****ty food

*** chicken fingers

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Are you talking about tonight as in Thursday or are you talkin about tomorrow night, as in friday?
i wish it could be today for a smashfest, but what do i know? i have the worst luck ever... :(

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lolol Fenrir... **** was legit.

Gotta couple things to say...

I want to brawl tomorrow yo
I really like yugioh again.. **** the haters lolol
My hair is mad short now
IDK why, but im having second thoughts on going to FL gaming..

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
okkie, you guys should come i want to try out my new big screen.

its smash friendly.

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
okkie, you guys should come i want to try out my new big screen.

its smash friendly.
Wait, what kind of TV is this? I want to be able to play on a big screen and not have to wait a full second for my R.O.B./Marth/Olimar/Lucario/Pikachu/Snake/Falco/Kirby/Fox/etc. to just jump. And Melee just sucks on my TV - I try to shield and instead I get hit by simple jab combos for 50% damage :(

nevershootme

Smash Master
alright... i'm driving up to orlando tomorrow morning to look at apartments and check out the campus, i can't check the forums once i'm gone, so if anyone can give me a call or text for a smashfest tomorrow, let me know beforehand.

number is 786-280-1680 (cell) or 786-228-6760 (Google Voice number, it will forward to my cell phone)

Toneh

Smash Lord
Wait, what kind of TV is this? I want to be able to play on a big screen and not have to wait a full second for my R.O.B./Marth/Olimar/Lucario/Pikachu/Snake/Falco/Kirby/Fox/etc. to just jump. And Melee just sucks on my TV - I try to shield and instead I get hit by simple jab combos for 50% damage :(
big screen projections are where its at.
I hear he got a crazier deal on his then mine.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
you guys are cute talking about your lady friends.

maybe they'll help you get better at teams.

*if-u-no-wut-i-mean*

seriously though, gindler is my significant other. no one can take him from me

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
looks like tony and i are teaming for FG tommorrow. i can't wait! :D

Top Bottom