• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Lad

Smash Apprentice
X7 and x8 were god awful xD if they do go back to snes graphics I'll be so happy.

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
X6 was not horrible. If it was too hard for you, cut off your balls and enter the Ultimate Armor code and enjoy facerolling.

The stages to me were fun, and felt like they gave options for where to go thanks to their depth. Not to mention Shadow Armor was as boss as Megaman is ever going to get.

However I do agree Zero was more memorable of a playable character in X4. He was just better made.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I love the difficulty of X6. The only problem is it's story since Inafune wasn't apart of the project since he wanted the series to end with X5.

Also, Zero in X4 = Brilliance. Love doing X4 speedruns.

Noa.

Smash Master
In lane his hammer q and e poke is pretty decent. And his cannon q and e poke is so hard to dodge. It's travel speed is so much faster compared to other skill shots its ridiculous. As soon as your opponent is close enough to a minion to get hit by the blast, you throw it out. In team fights he isn't that tanks but you build enough defense on him to go in after the front line without melting and in mid game he can easily melt their ad carry.

And he has a hammer cannon. What more do you want in life?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
In lane his hammer q and e poke is pretty decent. And his cannon q and e poke is so hard to dodge. It's travel speed is so much faster compared to other skill shots its ridiculous. As soon as your opponent is close enough to a minion to get hit by the blast, you throw it out. In team fights he isn't that tanks but you build enough defense on him to go in after the front line without melting and in mid game he can easily melt their ad carry.

And he has a hammer cannon. What more do you want in life?

Lol I guess you didn't get my sarcasm. Jayce is crazy good, but I despise because of it. I'm a top laner, and it's just not fair that he gets to be the only ranged AD top bruiser. He's just good at everything.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
My name is TJKuro

Jayce is strong once he gets a few skills. U really gotta take advantage of his 1-3 game. So ppl like riven+naut riven+lee combos wreck him and can snowball u early.

Noa.

Smash Master
Once jayce has his e he is ery hard to kill. Cannon e gives him a free ghost, then he r's into hammer and gains another movement speed boost, and then his hammer e can knock away any champs that catch up to him. And he ha flash. So he just needs to be a bit passive from 1 to 3.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
pretty much. That's why i listed those explicitly. Riven's level 1 burst is among the best in the game and with the chase from sin or the amazing cc from naut u can secure the kill relatively easy unless he's freezing lane.

Rengar top is actually a pretty good choice against jayce. As well as yorick.

Noa.

Smash Master
So far the only lane matchup I've had trouble with is Yorick. Early game is quite easy against Yorick but early mid game he can beat you if he can force 1v1. Dat harass.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So far the only lane matchup I've had trouble with is Yorick. Early game is quite easy against Yorick but early mid game he can beat you if he can force 1v1. Dat harass.

Lol yorick is so boring though. He takes no effort. Just hit a couple buttons and watch things unfold lmao.

Damn. Appears i missed a really great fest. I'm sad. :( Ahhh well. Got this traffic court stuff done so now i'll be free.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Top Bottom