• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
In order to join in either of those you need to put considerable work into actual threads and your character boards, showing you have the knowledge it takes to get back there.

I have been contributing and semi-running the puff boards for a while now. They only accepted 4 people in the BBR this term. And this was 4th application. Haha

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'll never be in the BBR even though I'm a smart player (despite my erratic playstyle). I'm better at contributing by show rather than words and the BBR requires one have knowledgeable posts to back up your application.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Idk d-torr. When you seriously do your WoT posts you definitely have an air of wisdom. It doesn't seem like it just comes out your *** either. Granted...like ryan said...no matter how knowledgeable there usually has to be some concrete examples to show why you should get in. Whether it be online or offline examples.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Those posts are 100% genuine. It's hard for me to write anything of substance to be honest unless I'm passionate about it so when those posts come about it's all genuine. I think I'm able to make posts like that due to my interest in psychology and how people's mind works, which is why a lot of times I play devil's advocate to debates/arguments.

I do post seriously more often then I ever did before, not for any particular reason either. It just happened. I miss my old subtle troll posts.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
""‘Super Smash Bros. Brawl' was one of my favorite games to play when I was a child on my Nintendo 64. "

xD, anyway good article Viper. Very inspirational work

:rosalina:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Everyone make it out to kub. we can run a actual 5$ no door fee tournament if we get. The numbers. Tampa should come. Pest I wanna see you there. Everyone come out.

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
hm.

Well.
I'm pretty sick as it is right now.

Aaaaaand lets see.

This friday i believe i'm goingto City Walk because my friend Gina is comin' up.

Next friday me and my friend Mauricio are going to Ibar (JEff you can come)

and then the next fri is xmas right?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ok I'm down. You still main mk? He can get it too

I pretty much only used MK at the NLL that GA came to and to give Tampa practice two days before that. My MK sucks worse than before, but if you're just wanting some bad MK/gimmick practice then I should be able to give you some of that too.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah I didn't want mk practice from you I just wanted to beat on your mk a bit if you still mained him. I'm glad you finally see that you in particular 2nds are better. I told you before that your ddd and olimar are good. Mk is holding you back as a player because you don't understand other character limitations even alittle. But yea your seconds are a lot better. I see you placing with olimar. Keep it up man

Top Bottom