• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
MY final exams are next week but i've been studying all semester so they will be pretty free

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So I'm thinking of running a broadcast/tv sort of thing to exploit hidden talents in the gaming community. Mainly fighting. Just entertainment for the people. It dosnt only have to be umvc3 or ssf4ae. Like how cctv dose. I need special guest to come over and play oneday. Over time ill ask the viewers for donations for I can have better equipment. Not gonna lie it would be legit if xdeath,dtorr and keith could help if I go through with this.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the fact that I was referred to by my real name makes me happy :laugh:

I guess I can help in some way. dunno what of much use I would be though

FREEDOM IS ONLY 8 DAYS AWAY

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have a dazzle. I use it as a coaster lol

I should probably use it again but i dunno for what

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I have a dazzle too but it doesn't record sound for streaming. Twitch/Justin/Ustream doesn't support Dazzle audio so you need audio jacks.

That's why I want to get an Happauge HD PVR.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I have a dazzle too but it doesn't record sound for streaming. Twitch/Justin/Ustream doesn't support Dazzle audio so you need audio jacks.

That's why I want to get an Happauge HD PVR.
I highly recommend that you do so.
I don't know how many times I've said the same thing to others.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive streamed on ustream before with in-game audio. it just took awhile to get working. I remember I had to use some other program along with the stream...something pro, but I think adobe made it

Anyway, I might look into getting the HD streamer if i ever found a reason to get one. I'd ask how much it costs, but i d get the response "google it", which is valid. but i dont have time to google right now so ill do it later :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My last finals are next Thursday

Then I have off that following Monday, which means 3 days of pure unadulterated freedom. Playing the **** out of everything :laugh:

If I find the program that let me stream in game audio on my dazzle ill let you know David. My old computer had it

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
As I said, it only takes 55 minutes to get there. By car.
I'll see if mom will take me there.

Everyone should bring $15-$20 bucks btw.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i been out of the loop, did we ever find 2 more for PC?

also KUB is tomorrow guys. I'll do $1 tourney if enough people actually show. as much legit apex practice as i can muster if they dont

Top Bottom