• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So, as an update for this weekend,
I may not be able to go due to money johns. I have like, legit no leeway with my cash due to saving for apex and new years.

If i went this weekend i wouldn't be entering. But if i can get a full car of people that will pay for all the gas, i'll drive for you guys.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Gentlemen, a note and a question...

Note: Target has an amazing price error on their ad this week. Playstation+ for 1 year only $14.39 as opposed to $49.99 (should be a picture of the 3-month card, but they will honor the mistake). Nick and I were able to snatch one for ourselves by getting BB to price match, apparently target was "out".

Question: Is it worth making a deals thread in the Gentlemen's Club? Would anyone be interested in that?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
K

Ryan are we still going to pc? I don't care either way but id like to know so I can space my homework

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gentlemen,

Use code "50TUES" to get half off of your papa johns order up until midnight tonight. Same as last time.

Cheers
not ordering any pizza, but good looking out sir

btw still owe you a beer for your "finder's fee" for that helicopter :troll:

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Hey jay this is a message to you but I'm sure others will agree. You don't use facebook (I think) so you don't know what's been going on with me lately, but I've quit pot. This has returned my natural mania, and along with a lot of other things which require in-depth analysis, I've rearranged my stance on agnosticism to that of atheism because I wasn't accurately defining faith. You didn't refute me but know that you were right all along and I'm pretty sure you are the smartest person I've had the pleasure of spending time with. Listening to you talk never brings anything but pleasure or greatness in general.

You rock.

No homo.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I thinl kuro being a mod here seems way better than wretched lurking around.

No offense. I'm really happy to see this.
He can't mod here. Besides, if there was something I should be modding that I'm not, why don't you report it?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm going to answer anyway lol.

I'm not reporting because there's nothing to report here.
I would've done that if I see something that's not appropriate.

Wretched, where are you. Get in beautiful orlando and meet us.
I'm looking up on a mlg tourney next year.

Top Bottom