• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
50% off any menu priced pizza(s) online order only at Dominos. Coupon code 9413

Deals doesnt stack with 555 =/ so it is only worth it if you get large specialties.

Edit: COKE25 gets 25% off papa johns order

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
It takes me 3hrs to disney ttc.

:phone:
Do you even know why I posted what I posted regarding how long it takes me to get there? It sure doesn't look like it from that response that I just quoted.

Think about it. I get the bus at 9:30 or 10 to get to NLL. I won't get there until possibly 1 in the morning. Do you really think everyone would wait for me so I could participate in the tourney? That would be selfish of me to even let that happen. Let's not mention that I would be tired being on 3/4 buses after a long days work just to play a game at that particular time.

I've done the trip before. My very first Brawl tourney I took 4 buses to get to Gigs aka old NLL without a way to get home because I wanted and needed to go to a tourney. I was lucky my brother who lived with me at the time knew the area and was able to pick me up but that's besides the point. I left my house at 6 in the morning and got to the venue at 10. That's a reasonable time. Leaving at 9/10 and arriving at 1 in the morning is not reasonable.

Thanks for not understanding what I thought everyone understood.

How much does that bus ride cost?
Because of me having to transfer through like 3 buses, I would have to buy a day pass. It costs like 4 dollars IIRC.

If D-Torr really wants to go then I might be able to. I'm pretty much finished with coordinating the last phase of my group projects and just have final exams left now (read: free).
I don't have gas money so if you need some, then you don't have to worry about me. I'll just stay home and take care of my finals prep.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok the point is you shouldn't be like "Lol at me going" or any of that bs you do all the time. If you need a ride ask, if you can't find one that's life. Just say you can't go or dont say anything no one will be mad. No offense its annoying when you play damsel in distress in a sarcastic way online.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Taking it that way? That's how ulyou meant it. Every single time. And fine your right for now on when I ask if anyone is down to do something ill just say "except dtorr" to avoid negative sarcasm from you.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm just having fun. I can take light of all my situations because at the end of the day, I'm still living. I'm still breathing, I'm still walking. I'm still talking. I have the use of all my extremities. This is nothing compared to actual serious problems going around in the world. Life's been rough to me and I'd rather not go into detail about that but I think I can shed some humor on myself and I've earned that right and no one on this forum should tell me otherwise. Who gives a **** that I "laughed out loud" at myself because of an unrealistic chance of me going to a smashfest? What may seem to be "negative sarcasm" to you, it's just Tuesday for me because none of this stuff is that serious to get mad or frustrated about.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm just having fun. I can take light of all my situations because at the end of the day, I'm still living. I'm still breathing, I'm still walking. I'm still talking. I have the use of all my extremities. This is nothing compared to actual serious problems going around in the world. Life's been rough to me and I'd rather not go into detail about that but I think I can shed some humor on myself and I've earned that right and no one on this forum should tell me otherwise. Who gives a **** that I "laughed out loud" at myself because of an unrealistic chance of me going to a smashfest? What may seem to be "negative sarcasm" to you, it's just Tuesday for me because none of this stuff is that serious to get mad or frustrated about.
You do it everytime though but Ok sure. Don't reply to my post. Ill put except dtor to remind you. So this won't happen again.
Complete neglect what I'm saying and trying to bring up other meaningless stuff

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
For holy smash, in my car I believe I have: Me, Jeff, Kuro.

Did anyone else wanna come? I'd like to fill those other two spots.

I'll assume gallax will come.

also, if you're coming do you wanna do dubs or no? Because that makes a difference on when me and mauricio wake up. (hes my friend whos driving up to my place). Were going clubbing fri night (jeff).

so if no one wants to do dubs we can leave around 1 or noon.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Nah I didn't want mk practice from you I just wanted to beat on your mk a bit if you still mained him. I'm glad you finally see that you in particular 2nds are better. I told you before that your ddd and olimar are good. Mk is holding you back as a player because you don't understand other character limitations even alittle. But yea your seconds are a lot better. I see you placing with olimar. Keep it up man

I'm free for pretty much anyone who knows the MK MU haha. I realized that I suck more as a Meta Knight user than as a player at NLL when I lost virtually every game (except against Renki) with Meta Knight and won nearly every game with my week or two old Olimar (not that he's hard to use). Beating Mampam with DDD pretty much confirmed it for me. I'm looking forward to actually being viewed as a respectable player instead of "That MK main who loses to half of his region."

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Totally signing up for that.
Jay is the best reason to still occasionally check this thread lol.
The game looks like a batman version of TF2. I've heard a lot of good things from a couple friends that alpha tested it on pc. :)

Also, if you guys haven't already... you all really need to play Zelda Skyward Sword because I've been dying to talk about that game but I don't want to ruin any of the surprises.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry brah been beating ps3 movie games. beat heavy rain sunday, and almost done with uncharted 1. I'll probably play it next though. hopefully I can beat it before school starts again :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alright jay you can get uncharted back now I beat it. It was pretty freakin good lol. It's like watching a long die hard movie, but you actually play it

and I read the other endings to Heavy Rain after i beat it...man, so many bad endings and so many ways people can die. And I got the 2nd worst, not the worst :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well that's the city and state its located in. I can't pull up the link while I'm on my phone but check console tournament listings.

Top Bottom