• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I spent all day Saturday playing Homecoming xD

you're supposed to get into combat stance and hit dodge a bunch of times. Alex should take it off and throw it on the ground if you mashed enough times. When you get them on the ground just hit attack(while you're still in combat stance) and Alex will step on it/them. You can knife them when they're in the air infront of you too.

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I edited mah post.

Batteries? lol. Which system do you have it for?

I played 1, 2, 3, 4: The Room and Homecoming on my laptop. I still got 'em all on here too.

I can't seem to choose a favorite. I enjoyed them all. I dl'd the whole OST for all of them too lol x3

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Um, why are you asking about that here? lol. This is CFL's thread. Also ZP is not closing down, they will be reopening soon. TommyG still also has his clubhouse venue.

8Bitman

Smash Master
IDK I'm bored and I was too lazy to find another thread.

And why ZP funna lie to us... Oh well, continue on CFL. XD

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I edited mah post.

Batteries? lol. Which system do you have it for?

I played 1, 2, 3, 4: The Room and Homecoming on my laptop. I still got 'em all on here tnbbjhb\\oo.

I can't seem to choose a favorite. I enjoyed them all. I dl'd the whole OST for all of them too lol x3

I have it for PC.

LOL

Asking CFL to find a venue for SFL since SFL can't do it

RIP SOUTH FLORIDA BRAWL
You're the hero that SFL deserves.

Not the hero SFL needs.

8Bitman

Smash Master
He's the hero SFL deserves. But not the one it needs right now. And so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent gaurdian. A watchful protector. A D-Torr!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I can't even save myself.

I'm expected to place well with like the least amount of practice. I can only do so much.

All I'm doing right now is my best, but my best doesn't keep me from getting lamed out at the moment.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
VSC.D-Torr;13234451[COLOR="Red" said:
]All I'm doing right now is my best[/COLOR], but my best doesn't keep me from getting lamed out at the moment.
Thats all you can do.

And you're welcome to stay at my place for any elongated period of time if you want.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So guys. On October 1st, it is my birthday, and Mampam's is 2 days before, so I'm thinking of holding a birthday blowout kinda thing for the both of us. I wanna do it on October 1st since it lands on a Saturday, so that's convenient :awesome:

As far as the venue is concerned, I'm talking to Tommy G if we can use his clubhouse considering it's closer to CFL than ZP is, so that will give CFL a less harder time to travel. If all goes well, I'd like everybody (NFL, CFL, SFL, whatever) to come out and support us. I wanna make this pretty big (at least 30+ attendants) so let's try to hype this up as best as we can! Who would be interested?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Uhm....

I may be busy on the night of the 30th, which potentially carries over to the weekend.

So for right now...

maybe.

BUT I WILL TRY. Cause you guys are my dogs.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So Jeff told me that Orlando is interested in going to Tampa this Saturday. We're willing to host a fest if people are willing to come. Discuss :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hm.
Does sound tempting.

Who'd be interested?
Would we house?

Theres a pool party on saturday at my apartment buildings...

I would like to get my **** wet.
Gallax, you can come.
Tell Greg. Lets bring beer.

edit: theres a 27 ft slide.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So Jeff told me that Orlando is interested in going to Tampa this Saturday. We're willing to host a fest if people are willing to come. Discuss :)
im willing to go if someone is willing to drive me

discusss
Hm.
Does sound tempting.

Who'd be interested?
Would we house?

Theres a pool party on saturday at my apartment buildings...

I would like to get my **** wet.
Gallax, you can come.
Tell Greg. Lets bring beer.

edit: theres a 27 ft slide.
I'd be down for tampa fo sure. I've been wanting to hit up tampa for a while now.

If you don't go.

I'd come to that pool party...

Sounds legit.

Man...

I need to meet some new ppl here D<. I've only met like 3-4 other ppl...

Obviously i'm doing it wrong.

I need to step it up.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't wanna drive but I guess I will if no one else wants to. My exause pipe is pretty low to the ground so I can't have a lot of heavy sets in my car. My crew in ucf has first priority in my car. Not talking about apopka kids btw
Because I'm sure pest would want to just drive himself with ppl
:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so i guess the 3 options we have for saturday are:

smashfest with Tampa

most likely very small tourney in "Mascotte, FL". Like 45 min drive west of my house

stay home and do nothing but play RPGs/do homework

...i'd say out of those options #1 or #3 :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok option 3 isn't happening with you gdx except the hw part. And would y'all rather plan for a next week.tampa fest on sat or y'all wanna go this sat. O and gdx where going to that ae tournament if option 1 dosnt happen this week.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ok option 3 isn't happening with you gdx except the hw part. And would y'all rather plan for a next week.tampa fest on sat or y'all wanna go this sat. O and gdx where going to that ae tournament if option 1 dosnt happen this week.

im sorry, option 3 was for me and me alone. I didn't plan to include anyone else in that lol

although I wouldn't even be mad if someone was playing 3SO/AE in the background while i was doing homework

im honestly down for either of those as long as i dont have to drive. but I prefer 1 or 3 :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I think ima decline on the tampa trip.
I wanna get my **** wet in the pool.
Next week maybe?

I need to meet some *****es in my appt complex.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, id rather go hang with tampa, or stay home and play some games that need some love with you and the other CFLians

I dont mind going to an AE tourney. Its hard to tell how big/small they'll be since like no one posts on SRK tourney threads like they do for smash

like i said im down for whatever but options 1 and 3 seem like they would create the most enjoyment for me personally, with 2 close behind

Top Bottom