• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So i had Silent Hill 5 DL'ed...

and now it's not working.

Looks like i'ma have to redownload... and potentially buy it.

GR.

If anyone has it for PC in the UCF area, i'd like to borrow it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I haven't played any.

Lol.

But it has to be decent graphics, or it just bothers me...

I'm kind of picky. Hahaha.
Which should i play?
I just finished Amnesia, and that was fun.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
well 2 and up have decent graphics.(1 came out on PSX, 2-5 were for PS2, 6 is PS3/Xbox, 7 is Wii only)

Back in April I think, I told myself I wanted to get into the series. I started with 1 and worked my way up to beating Homecoming(number 6) this past weekend lol. It's too bad you're bothered by graphics. When I played 1 I was so scared xD. It was really innovative for its time. You definitely have to play 2. It's like the FF7 of the series, except it'd be rare to find people hating on it lol. It's also probably the most depressing one and has the famous Pyramid Head. He isn't a ***** in here like he is in 5. You get to see him doing some pretty ****ed up stuff and he will be trying to kill you. 3 is a sequel to 1, you play as Harry Mason's daughter Heather. You can play it without having playing 1, but honestly you would have a great understanding of the plot if you did. 4 is like the black sheep of the series, not necessarily a bad thing though. I honestly had an enjoyable time with it. To me it's the second most depressing one, mostly because of somethings you learn right at the end. Homecoming hmmm, that's the first SH game I actually played without getting piss-scared and using gamefaqs to help with my fear lol(I think it's because I built up some confidence. It's usually not hard for me to get scared by games/movies). Homecoming is alright I suppose, but not the best one. You can tell it was inspired by 2 a good bit(The Developers said this themselves lol).

I had a good time with all of them and all the characters are interesting in their own way. I have a great love for dark depressing stories along with horror. I recommend them all if you're able. I haven't played Origins(5, a prequel to 1) or Shattered Memories(7, it's a re-imagining of 1) though.

:rosalina:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay.

I tried playing 1 i believe, thats when the fog and **** was everywhere right?

I could give 2 a try.

and 6 is homecoming? I thought 5 was homecoming. Stupid torrent. Okay. Uhm. 2 can be played via PC?
Just gimme links to whatever you think i should play.
I get so scared in games.

Should i start at 1? Or 2?

/torrenting 2 right now.

I kinda wanna play homecoming since i started. But i know if i play homecoming i may lose interest in the others.
If you think i should start at 1.2 and work my way up, i may do that though.

How long approx did it take to go through all of them?>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well asking if a SH has fog is like asking if a zelda game has rupees xD. SH1 is when you play as Harry Mason. I think it's the one you're talking about because I remember you making references from it on an Fb status. It has Cybil Bennett, the hot cop chick.

1, 2, 3, 4: The Room, and Homecoming can be played on PC. I emulated 1 on PSX personally.

Hmmmmm I can't really say how long they would take because in 1, 2 and 4 I took long breaks from the games mostly out of fear xD(and my habit of getting lazy when I get near the end of a game). I think between 25-35 hours for each. It depends how fast you work and figure out stuff I suppose. They all have multiple endings too, so how long might depend on what you choose to do.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well asking if a SH has fog is like asking if a zelda game has rupees xD. SH1 is when you play as Harry Mason. I think it's the one you're talking about because I remember you making references from it on an Fb status. It has Cybil Bennett, the hot cop chick.

1, 2, 3, 4: The Room, and Homecoming can be played on PC. I emulated 1 on PSX personally.

Hmmmmm I can't really say how long they would take because in 1, 2 and 4 I took long breaks from the games mostly out of fear xD(and my habit of getting lazy when I get near the end of a game). I think between 25-35 hours for each. It depends how fast you work and figure out stuff I suppose. They all have multiple endings too, so how long might depend on what you choose to do.

That made me laugh.

Hm.
Well. I don't know which to starrrrrrt.

I may start on homecoming. FUU
I don't knowwwwww

Maybe 2.
Or 1. But if i start at 1, i'm going to feel compelled to do all of them.

FUUUUUUUUU the choices

Gindler

Smash Champion
I forgot jeff kinda plays fox. I might have to do the same, that super slidey pivot grab (didn't take note of the "real name") is fun to do.

Oh and what would the ballpark for gas be? and departure time? not even sure if i can really go yet...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
not excluding ppl out but i already got first dibs on pest car. and i already mention gdx, gindler and kyon. so yea yall fight for a spot but like i said i got first dibs on pest car lol i called it. if pest dont wanna drive we can ride in my small no ac car. and pest and the other 3 got fist dibs. im not in this argument ethier lol
but if pest dosnt wanna go you can come in my car kuro
and yes i got gas money if you need it pest
ill ride in the trunk if necessary just dont get into any accidents

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
not excluding ppl out but i already got first dibs on pest car. and i already mention gdx, gindler and kyon. so yea yall fight for a spot but like i said i got first dibs on pest car lol i called it. if pest dont wanna drive we can ride in my small no ac car. and pest and the other 3 got fist dibs. im not in this argument ethier lol
but if pest dosnt wanna go you can come in my car kuro
and yes i got gas money if you need it pest
ill ride in the trunk if necessary just dont get into any accidents
I'm pretty sure i've been waiting and trying to get a ride to tampa for over a month. Jus saiyan.

It's w/e. He doesn't even know if he's going yet.

Top Bottom